Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,982 members, 7,838,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is Islamophobia Real Or Just A Figment Of Imagination? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islamophobia Real Or Just A Figment Of Imagination? (1121 Views)

The False Alarm On Islamophobia / Islamophobia! They Are Here Again / Islamophobia Spin: Why There Is Nothing Good A Muslim Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Islamophobia Real Or Just A Figment Of Imagination? by pmc01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is not to spring up any kind of hate and sentimental hot arguments. I hereby plead with all intending contributors to be civil in their submissions.

But, genuine peace-loving Muslims have always rightly argued that terrorism is not part of Islam.

We say it is not enough to condemn Islam as a violent religion simply on the basis that some unknown persons unleash unwarranted violence on innocent souls and claim it is for Islam. You should also bear in mind that we have Muslim doctors, nurses, aid workers, philanthropists, and even Muslim charity organization; therefore, it has to be that one side -either the peaceful ones or the violent outsiders.

Now, I want all rational minds to study this picture below critically and tell us if we are not justified to suspect there is serious and deliberate efforts to always put Islam in the spotlight as an 'evil that must be eradicated from the world totally'?

After we give our rational opinion on this, then we will discuss what are the reasons that could be behind the quest to extinguish the light of Islam as a religion of peace.

Let's talk!

Re: Is Islamophobia Real Or Just A Figment Of Imagination? by TheClown: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Islamophobia is real. Give me one reason not to be Islamophobic? Why is there no word like Budhistophobia or Hinduphobia? Whether rational or irrational, fear is a reaction to fear inspiring activities or situations.
Re: Is Islamophobia Real Or Just A Figment Of Imagination? by pmc01(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2013
The Clown: Islamophobia is real. Give me one reason not to be Islamophobic? Why is there no word like Budhistophobia or Hinduphobia? Whether rational or irrational, fear is a reaction to fear inspiring activities or situations.

What do you say about the picture?

(1) (Reply)

The Reform Needed And Me / Marriage To The Joneses? No. Islamic Marriages Please! / The Scholars Of The Sufis By Shaykh `abd Al-hadi Kharsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.