Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2409 Views)

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / 5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him / I Want To Impregnant Her To Keep Her Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by dgreatrock(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2009
i met a lady yesterday whom i have known for a long while, and asked about her marital status. She told me she is still single and searching. when i asked why, she said the guys always wanted to have sex and confirmed that she is ok by, first getting pregnant.

i was shocked because i have never heard about such thing before, that a lady must be pregnant before marriage. Is this right; is it morally justified; can it be said that there is real love in such relationship?
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by sweetmum(f): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2009
there may be there is love, but small love tongue ,in the relationship,but its not very good that a guy would want his girl get pregnant before wedding her, what if after wedding there is miscarriage nko! he will send her away
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Shaz(f): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2009
I doubt it is.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by plappville(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2009
It's not right for a guy to asked that, except the guy thinks he could hock her down with that. The normal thing is get married befor pregnancy but in some case it can happen that u get pregnant without marriage, i don't buy a guy asking a lady this kind of thing.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by steve49ja(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
And just who says it's wrong?
Its your life you decide how you wanna rule it.
I dont have a problem with peeps who wanna be sure the babe's still intact afterall i mean whats all the i love you speech for when she cant conceive?

I'll say its better you confirm your gauge,brake and tyre before moving your vehicle. sad
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by JJYOU: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2009
this is old
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by tope2000(f): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2009
steve49ja:

And just who says it's wrong?
Its your life you decide how you wanna rule it.
I dont have a problem with peeps who wanna be sure the babe's still intact afterall i mean whats all the i love you speech for when she cant conceive?

I'll say its better you confirm your gauge,brake and tyre before moving your vehicle. sad

More like the guy is tryin to find out maybe he is potent or not tongue

@topic
I dont think its right for man to ask a girl to get pregnant b4 marrying her angry
but if the girl got pregnant before marriage then thats another case. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Lami05(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2009
sad Naija Boys. you no wan carry barren woman?
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by ifyalways(f): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2009
Each man to his own,its not right,its not wrong.It cant be forced down enyones throat !The man might be scared cos :
hes impotent/thinks hes impotent.
the lady have had lots of abortions for him in the past.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Ben13: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
It happens only in some part of Naija
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2009
Lami05:

u dont know, the guy might be scared of his veryself been impotent too undecided ?
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Epi: 3:24am On Feb 05, 2009
Back home, dem still have men who think that way. Yep, the brothaz want to make sure dat wife-2-B can “breed” b4 marrying her. Strange but true

1 love
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2009
It is not right.
But given the kinds of things women are doing in Nigeria nowadays men are simply scared.
Some girls have had more than 3 abortions.
A friends friend has had 8 abortions for one boyfriend. I dont know if its possible really, but thats the common gist I heard.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by spikedcylinder: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2009
Whatever happened to enjoying yourselves as a couple before bringing a baby into the picture? undecided
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by ariblaze(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2009
i know it happens

as someone said someone said

everyone to his own

mine , find love everyother thing will fall into place
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by LilDon1(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2009
Yes thatz good
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by dgreatrock(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
Lil Don:

Yes thatz good

that is nat gud, men! angry
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by kolaoloye(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2009
@topic,
It is not the best but pple do it and the fact that pple are doing it doesn't make it wright right.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by dgreatrock(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2009
i believe we should not fold our hands over this issue, let us rise to condemn and discourage it, please
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by benedictac(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
the lady should ask the guy in question if it is right for his daughter to get pregnant before marriage?
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Akinagirl(f): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2009
Personally, I dont think that it is right but then again, to each his own. Everyones situation is diffrent. But dont think that should be a pre requisite for marriage, just seems odd to me.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2009
@Topic
Not Right!!
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Omolola1(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
it is NOT RIGHT
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by JustGood(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
Whats the rush? If you're in a rush, get married!
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by jubikpama(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ topic
Rather than mount pressure for premarital sex to confirm fertility of both parties before marriage,i would suggest that intending couples should seek medical advice to know there status. there are lot of things that a medical test could reveal that we know not except we seek.
for instance, you might be shocked at some kind of reluctant attitude of ones partner(who might be guilty of wrong doings in the past) when this request is made. my advice is that you shine your eyes shocked
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by SweetT1: 12:14am On Apr 20, 2009
@Poster

I think most men that do that are highly insecure.
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by romsky: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2009
its unfair
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by adaku123(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
Lami05:

and you dont want to carry a man with USELESS sperm,  grin grin grin grin

@poster

It happens commonly in naija, ITs stupid cosidering i personally believe in love, But i guess some people wouldnt wanna take the risk of being childless, U cant reallly blame them!!! smiley
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
It is a preference of people.
there is nothing good or bad about it.
Just not nice to put pressure on a lady with such demand.
Ladies shd be careful too, cos the man that asked for it, cld run away later
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by cooljade(f): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
typical of the yorubas e.g. its the okoya's tradition
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by 3spade3(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2009
Yea nigga. Is your brain on pause nigga. Bitches like that shit. For real!!!
Re: Is It Right To Impregnant A Lady Before Marrying Her? by GEW: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2009
BabeX:

It is not right.
But given the kinds of things women are doing in Nigeria nowadays men are simply scared.
Some girls have had more than 3 abortions.
A friends friend has had 8 abortions for one boyfriend. I dont know if its possible really, but thats the common gist I heard.

true word. abortion in nigeria is one of that country's best kept industrial secret

(1) (2) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Runs Away From Home To Avoid Arranged Marriage / Gruesome:Mob Sodomizes Women Over Alleged Stealing Of "Pepper"(Vid Caution 18+) / Breast Feeding In The Presence Of Strangers, Is It Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.