Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship (1317 Views)

See Pictures Of A 7 Yrs Old Model / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / What Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A 7 Yr Old Nephew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by eagleeye2: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mister Dan: I started dating this chick right from my university days. Been a lot of ups and down but right now she doesn't seem like the right choice of a future partner cos of her crazy ways. i would be committing myself to a long life of pain and regrets if i toe that path. Pls how do i make the separation easy on her? Confused dude
You didn't know of her crazy ways for 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7years.
SMH for you.
NB
Do unto others that which you will want them to do to you.
I ain't advocating that you should marry her by fire or force. Mba.
But watch your back after taking that decicion to take a walk.

3 Likes

Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by iamyet: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
If your only excuse is her crazy ways........it simple, av a mature discussion wit her abt It and am sure she wil mak d necessary adjustment..........communication is vital

PS:
Abeg y u no notice d crazy ways all des years, abi one new babe don show wey dey confuse u?
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by MissLirusehn(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mister Dan: You wont understand till you get into my shoes.... this is a girl I caught cheating with a married man when she was serving which she claimed was as a result of loneliness....
.hmmmnn. I advice u leave her. Cheating is wot i cant stand
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by dBard: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
O.p has probably found a new, potential, wifey n suddenly she has stopped bin good enuf f him.
After 7 years angry

O.p abeg get real. Call her n tell her d truth. .

Don't know y some of nukkas like making guys out t be heartless jerks..not saying u are
Not saying u aren't either

2 Likes

Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by dBard: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mister Dan: You wont understand till you get into my shoes.... this is a girl I caught cheating with a married man when she was serving which she claimed was as a result of loneliness.....

Hmmm..
Ok then..
But u should 've left her then..y wait till now
It just makes u out as wicked n inconsiderate
I.m.o sha
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by eagleeye2: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mister Dan: You wont understand till you get into my shoes.... this is a girl I caught cheating with a married man when she was serving which she claimed was as a result of loneliness.....
In what year of the relationship did you catch her cheating? And why didn't you leave then?
I think this is a case of looking for any justifiable reason to take a walk. Bro, you need not justify anything. Afterall we don't know you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by temi4fash(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2013

bros why did u throw in the towel as at then....

m not cajoling u to marry her but for u to av hold on to 7 years of someones life and u just tell her its over just lik dat i feel is not very gud.

and when u sucessfully do, just watch ur back..

but the issues u say u av with her, av u talked to her abt it.. and if u av did she show any atom of change??

is she making any conscious effort to change...

but as they say a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
D
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by eagleeye2: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mister Dan: Ddnt leave then cos I thought I could forgive her misdeeds. I did and I think it gave her more nerves.....
I believe in second chances till they are messed up
Bro, it's your life. So live it the way you want. You already made up your mind, so why not man up and do the needful.
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by lirusehn(m): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2013
MissLirusehn: .hmmmnn. I advice u leave her. Cheating is wot i cant stand
and who in Lord Rahi's family is Mislirusehn?? LMfAO. Ur Siggy calls for suspicion.
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by EfemenaXY: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Mister Dan: Ddnt leave then cos I thought I could forgive her misdeeds. I did and I think it gave her more nerves.....
I believe in second chances till they are messed up

Listen, no need for long story.

Just call off the engagement since you aren't interested anymore, and both of you go your separate ways.

Unless of course, you've got a hidden agenda up your sleeves.
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by MissLirusehn(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
lirusehn: and who in Lord Rahi's family is Mislirusehn?? LMfAO. Ur Siggy calls for suspicion.
lol. U madt gan o. No b only Rahi's family na poseidon's family
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
. .

1 Like

Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by lirusehn(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
MissLirusehn: lol. U madt gan o. No b only Rahi's family na poseidon's family
na u call poseidon join o. I nor dey joke with marine spirits. Buh wait o wotz d meaning of ur Lirusehn?
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by MissLirusehn(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
lirusehn: na u call poseidon join o. I nor dey joke with marine spirits. Buh wait o wotz d meaning of ur Lirusehn?
dnt tell me u scared o?
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by lirusehn(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
MissLirusehn: dnt tell me u scared o?
oya. Aint scared am bold. Answer ma questn ist.:/
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by critique101(f): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
you are annoying. You didnt notice in the first few years that she has crazy ways and you want to break up with her after 7 years? shocked
Na this kind thing dey motivate chic to pour hot water on a guy angry
Re: How To Breakup A 7 Years Relationship by breathless(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ OP. Its pointless entering a marriage with baggages u can't cope with. Pls exit quietly by becoming less visible after telling her u want out and why it won't work. A long courtship is not a guarantee 4 a successful marriage. Thereafter retrieve all ur belongings, prayer harder n watch ur back. All d best.

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriage Are No Longer Working In Nigeria / Do These And Have A Happier Marriage / How Much Should A Person Spend On His In-laws For The Coming Holiday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.