Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40861 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
I so much love this story.more grease to ur elbow. ;;-).but i also pity nnaa nd ola please don't let them die or i will cry:-(.but pleeeeaase post the next chapter.....
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bigoduni: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op, thank u 4 ds beautiful story
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
bigoduni: Op, thank u 4 ds beautiful story

spicyuzo: Wonderful creativity.....your ability to describe each scene with great detail gives me a feeling like i'm there....your ability to relate the characters on different levels is great too..
I don't have all the words to explain this work so far, but in one sentence I say......This is magnificent

It gives me this sweet african feeling..

More of the same pleasssss

Juderejoice: This story is awesome............. I found it yeaterday and didnt stop till i got hia..

Pleeeeeeeeze could u drop d next chapter??
More grease to ur elbow

Thanx a lot guys...next Chapter coming right up.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
We'll all get interactive after Chapter 10. You guys will tell me what you think about Ola and also tell me your favorite characters. My cousin said she'd "give anything to see Nene in person." grin grin
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Beautiful!!!

Bravo
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Fantastic
i knw u ar workin hard bt pleeaase post d nxt chapter u r keepin me in suspense
ANYWAY BRAVO
u ar doin gr8
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bigoduni: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
@DanWrites, so its wen i want Ola to make me beta Ira soup dt u got her arrested?? i hope the heir apparent will do something about this??
bcs Nnaa might not be able to salvage the situation at hand,. that girl sef no longer have night mares but sweet dreams of Onyema,.

GOOD WORK BRO
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bigoduni: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
UpDaTe plsss
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
In my opinion, I suggest you post an increased number of chapters in the spirit of the season..
Waiting patiently
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vigorous V: Fantastic
i knw u ar workin hard bt pleeaase post d nxt chapter u r keepin me in suspense
ANYWAY BRAVO
u ar doin gr8
Thanx VV...five chapters coming right up.
bigoduni: @DanWrites, so its wen i want Ola to make me beta Ira soup dt u got her arrested?? i hope the heir apparent will do something about this??
bcs Nnaa might not be able to salvage the situation at hand,. that girl sef no longer have night mares but sweet dreams of Onyema,.

GOOD WORK BRO

hahahha...tough situations abound in the future but Ola is still a moon maiden.
spicyuzo: In my opinion, I suggest you post an increased number of chapters in the spirit of the season..
Waiting patiently
You'll sure have it.

Juderejoice: Beautiful!!!

Bravo
Thanx Rejoice
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lovly bt d suspense is kiling .....pleease dnt let Ola or any1 get hurt nd i so much luv d prince 4 standin 4 Ola indeed true love exists.pls post ooo
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Vigorous V: Lovly bt d suspense is kiling .....pleease dnt let Ola or any1 get hurt nd i so much luv d prince 4 standin 4 Ola indeed true love exists.pls post ooo
For ya, I'm gonne post another chapter...
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Lonely Heart (A Story) / Popular Works Of African Poets. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.