Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40911 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2014
I 4got 2 add HAPI NEW YEAR PALS....dan tanx 4 d update nd dnt let d story finish o....hapi new year 2 ya all respect
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Damlesky(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2014
@Dan abeg before you start jollying around come give us our new year gift ASAP

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2014
spicyuzo:

Yes u did.....i respect ur instincts and foresight
Do u forsee me and you as characters in Dan's next story?.......Lol jst kidding

May the blessings of the Good lord never depart from us, may he continue to endow us with his graciousness

This story made 2013 memorable for me
Thank you Dan for this wonderful piece

Happy new year all.....

Now where are those disgruntled witches of odu.....
Bring it on

Wish Nnaa was alive to see his daugther dazzle in her beauty as the moon maiden

Vigorous V: I rily wish dat king wud die cos because of im Ola lost both parents....i jst hope d depresion wil nt cos Ola 2 b unprepared wen Ajulu strikes....
@uzo e fit stil wrk na jst tel Dan make he include us....lol
Vigorous V: I 4got 2 add HAPI NEW YEAR PALS....dan tanx 4 d update nd dnt let d story finish o....hapi new year 2 ya all respect
Damlesky: @Dan abeg before you start jollying around come give us our new year gift ASAP
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL...
@Uzo and VV...i see an inspiration in you two.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2014
DanWrites:
@Uzo and VV...i see an inspiration in you two.
Glad to here that from you.....

Wow....ola really needs to heal....

She has had too many wounds....
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
DanWrites:
happy new yr to u too
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Vigorous V: @uzo e fit stil wrk na jst tel Dan make he include us....lol

i jst hope ur fate is beta than that of onyema and ola grin

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Juderejoice:

i jst hope ur fate is beta than that of onyema and ola grin
It sure would be.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
DanWrites:
It sure would be.

nyc
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Guys hw fa.once again hapi new year....make sum1 help me tell Ola 2 calm down o
@Dan,kip up d gud wrk
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Guys hw fa.once again hapi new year....make sum1 help me tell Ola 2 calm down o cos she has 2 participate in d moon festival
@Dan,kip up d gud wrk
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bigoduni: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
@dan, hope we are nt forgeti some stueepid people
we need 2 kno the fate of Efu and her boyfrndwink
was d chief priest actualy right dt Nne was a witch?? cos he cud tell ola was no witch but powerful
wat about ugede,.
in short let d land be cleansed ooo
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bigoduni: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
@ Dan d blessed one
update pleaseee

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yaaaaaaay efu wil b xposed
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
bigoduni: @dan, hope we are nt forgeti some stueepid people
we need 2 kno the fate of Efu and her boyfrndwink
was d chief priest actualy right dt Nne was a witch?? cos he cud tell ola was no witch but powerful
wat about ugede,.
in short let d land be cleansed ooo

Nne was no witch. It was a mix-up that day because Ayuka saw something he didnt understand in one of the women. Remember the story of how Nne was pointed out?
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Guys make una talk o... who is ready to attend the festival dis night??
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
DanWrites: Guys make una talk o... who is ready to attend the festival dis night??
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I cant miss it for the world

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Juderejoice:
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I cant miss it for the world
Hahaha...hope u putting on enough jigida with matching br*ast and waist cloth.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Of cos dnt u knw dat dis festival is once a yr?
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Topsy42(f): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
DanWrites: Guys make una talk o... who is ready to attend the festival dis night??
am ready
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
My dear i cant help bt notice that ola suddenly came to knw ajulu's name even though she has neva been told d name. And also how did ugedu get the fake stone? I tot ajulu stole it from their ezenwanyi??

Other than these, wen is the tym for dancin?? I wanna shake dis jigida loaded waist cos i am so happy that evil has been eradicated for good!! grin
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
The old woman telling the story smiled. “It was the happiest day in Odu that night,” she said.

“Grandma, please tell us what later happened to Ola and Onyema,” one of three children clustering around her asked.

“Yes, Grandma,” another child added. “Did they later marry each other?”

“And Nene and Azu too?” another of the children— a girl and the older of the three, about sixteen or seventeen in age, asked.

The old lady smiled again. “My children, that’d be a story for another day,” she said. “Grandma must retire now.”

“Thank you, grandma,” the children chorused.

The END…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Popular Works Of African Poets. / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.