Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden (40908 Views)

A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Ice4jez(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Azu watin u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ do. I no trust anybody with the stone except moon maiden. The fear of want. Of power is the beginning of wisdom
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ice4jez: Azu watin u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ do. I no trust anybody with the stone except moon maiden. The fear of want. Of power is the beginning of wisdom
I understand your worry...but Azu is good.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lemme guess d witches of odu
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Juderejoice: Lemme guess d witches of odu
You're sure right again Rejoice. Don't make me ask you.."did you write this story with me?" cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
DanWrites:
You're sure right again Rejoice. Don't make me ask you.."did you write this story with me?" cheesy grin
am jst a gud student

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
U sabi hold person with suspense o... Bt its a good thing sha.... Jst dat its kill:-(
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Brooos Daaaan am bck o pls 4giv me o i jst logged in due 2 sum issues nd am so happi wit wat i jst finishd readin
@uzo i tot i told u b4 dat it wud b btw Azu nd Nene nd am ryt......
bt am nt hapi wit wat happened 2 Ikenna altough he ws a jerk i stil kinda miss him...my lovly Ola is nw powafu nd Dan abeg luk 4 way wey Onyema go fit mari Ola o cos i no want dem 2 seperate..
@witches of Odu,u had beta nt try anytin folish or i wil deal wit u PERSONALLY ND VIGOROUSLY.....anyway Dan tanx o

2 Likes

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Vigorous V: Brooos Daaaan am bck o pls 4giv me o i jst logged in due 2 sum issues nd am so happi wit wat i jst finishd readin
bt am nt hapi wit wat happened 2 Ikenna altough he ws a jerk i stil kinda miss him...my lovly Ola is nw powafu nd Dan abeg luk 4 way wey Onyema go fit mari Ola o cos i no want dem 2 seperate..
@witches of Odu,u had beta nt try anytin folish or i wil deal wit u PERSONALLY ND VIGOROUSLY.....anyway Dan tanx o
Welcome back VV...u were right after all abt Nene n Azu.
Ahahha...deal with the witches of ODU vigorously? Chai, u sound like Azuma.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by kamia(f): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wow, this is amazing. I just saw this story this morning and haven't stopped since. I was beginning to think that our heritage and traditional stories were gone... Thanks, I'm really enjoying this Dan!

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
kamia: Wow, this is amazing. I just saw this story this morning and haven't stopped since. I was beginning to think that our heritage and traditional stories were gone... Thanks, I'm really enjoying this Dan!
Tnxx Kamia.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by lindybest(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
I've been a silent reader but i must say that this is a wonderful read.@ Dan,I'm sure u don't need me to tell yu wat a wonderful writer yu are....this has been d most interesting,captivating,enteretaining & suspence filled story i'v ever read...yu put traditional literature on another level....Kudos!!...keep up d gud work.....now wen i go c d nxt update#waiting impatiently#
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dan u've done it again,am so hapi d oda witches ar dead cos dat way Ajulu is sumhw outnumbad bt lyk i 2ld u b4 Onyema must mari Ola oo
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by zibrgt: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
It will be bad if i don't deactivate my ghost mode at this point.cheesy. Very nice story you've got here. Do hope you will finish it today.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
lindybest: I've been a silent reader but i must say that this is a wonderful read.@ Dan,I'm sure u don't need me to tell yu wat a wonderful writer yu are....this has been d most interesting,captivating,enteretaining & suspence filled story i'v ever read...yu put traditional literature on another level....Kudos!!...keep up d gud work.....now wen i go c d nxt update#waiting impatiently#
Tanks a lot Lindy...I appreciate.
Vigorous V: Dan u've done it again,am so hapi d oda witches ar dead cos dat way Ajulu is sumhw outnumbad bt lyk i 2ld u b4 Onyema must mari Ola oo
Ajulu still has the strength of royal blood o...but then, as always, there is a twist.
zibrgt: It will be bad if i don't deactivate my ghost mode at this point.cheesy. Very nice story you've got here. Do hope you will finish it today.
Hahaha...Zibrgt...hopefully d story ends today. Didn't know it'd take dis long sef.
@all Update coming in like an hr...
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by lindybest(f): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
really liked d Ikenna character though he seemed troublesome & aggressive but it all added 2 d fun of having him around...#FYI..really like huge guys,with him around no fear of molestation#...too bad his own adventure ended 2 soon....really hope nna stays alife till they come bk...awww!!an hr z too long!
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by babyzai(f): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bros Dan u ar good nd i had no choice bt to confess dat. I love d story,dtwist nd turns u give it,in short it is captivating. God bless u nd d works of ur hand nd a hapi new year in advance to u
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by lindybest(f): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
one hr never reach...Dan,where yu deymy MB don finish o
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by zainyrazzy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dan where u dey ooo cum give me my tonic oooo
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by zainyrazzy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Viewing this topic: zainyrazzy(f), DanWrites(m)
(Go Up)
I don catch u oooo oya post sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
###
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
zainyrazzy: Viewing this topic: zainyrazzy(f), DanWrites(m)
(Go Up)
I don catch u oooo oya post sharp sharp
hahhhaha
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by qweenaxx(f): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by bigoduni: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
***in boju's voice***
me tinks @dan makes PARTIAL mistakes,.if azu cud b seen @ d exit of d cave,d same magic cud av resurectd the big one called ikenna, and i tot boju said d river cud wake d dead wen onyema was shot by d same arrows...

@danwrites, danwrote, wateva, jus make sure dan continues writing untl ola bcoms both d queen and d moon maiden,. one love bro,..

sweet sweet story,.

@dan d blessed one,.

happy new yr
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by MightyFortress: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Bros u are gud oh.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by Juderejoice(f): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Viewing this topic: DanWrites(m) and 3 guest(s)

i saw u o
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
bigoduni: ***in boju's voice***
me tinks @dan makes PARTIAL mistakes,.if azu cud b seen @ d exit of d cave,d same magic cud av resurectd the big one called ikenna, and i tot boju said d river cud wake d dead wen onyema was shot by d same arrows...

@danwrites, danwrote, wateva, jus make sure dan continues writing untl ola bcoms both d queen and d moon maiden,. one love bro,..

sweet sweet story,.

@dan d blessed one,.

happy new yr
Hahaha...
**Defence
Azu was neva dead. Ajiri just took him...he wanted to teach them a lesson.
Boju mentioned there was a Pool of Life that could raise the dead but that it had disappeared long ago...it is different from the Lake of Souls. You will learn more about this in the sequel.
Ikenna died not because nothing cud b done but because he wanted them to continue without him. He gave himself up for the success of their journey.

Thanks a lot for this...more of something like this would b appreciated.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Juderejoice: Viewing this topic: DanWrites(m) and 3 guest(s)

i saw u o
He he he..network too bad...tried fruitlessly to update.
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by DanWrites(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
qweenaxx: cry cry cry
Please don't cry Qween...
Mighty Fortress: Bros u are gud oh.
Tnks Mighty
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by spicyuzo(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Vigorous V: Brooos Daaaan am bck o pls 4giv me o i jst logged in due 2 sum issues nd am so happi wit wat i jst finishd readin

Yes u did.....i respect ur instincts and foresight
Do u forsee me and you as characters in Dan's next story?.......Lol jst kidding

May the blessings of the Good lord never depart from us, may he continue to endow us with his graciousness

This story made 2013 memorable for me
Thank you Dan for this wonderful piece

Happy new year all.....

Now where are those disgruntled witches of odu.....
Bring it on

Wish Nnaa was alive to see his daugther dazzle in her beauty as the moon maiden
Re: OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden by VigorousV(f): 3:11am On Jan 01, 2014
I rily wish dat king wud die cos because of im Ola lost both parents....i jst hope d depresion wil nt cos Ola 2 b unprepared wen Ajulu strikes....
@uzo e fit stil wrk na jst tel Dan make he include us....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Popular Works Of African Poets. / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.