Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign (2550 Views)

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy / ''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2013

Father Jim W. Sichko is a priest of the Diocese of Lexington, KY. He has ties with Hollywood and the political elite. Unsurprisingly, he is doing the One-Eye sign on his book cover. Lame.

Now even a Priest pledges allegiance to Big Brother Illuminati. what a shame.

well Draw your conclusions people!
Re: A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign by Chazzyboy: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Its a pity o
Re: A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign by italo: 2:40am On Nov 24, 2013
@OP,

How do you know that's illuminati pledge sign?
Re: A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 24, 2013
babaearly:

Now even a Priest pledges allegiance to Big Brother Illuminati. what a shame.

well Draw your conclusions people!

Ode!!! Illumunti ko nati ni
Re: A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign by hurricaneChris: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Yeye man. Try another tin. This one didn't work. And besides, today is feast of Christ the universal King. No one can spoil our happiness, not even a million of ur type of post.

*continues singing today's Psalm*
Psaml 122

-We shall go up into God's house, with songs of joy, we shall go into the house of the Lord-

I rejoice when I hear them say, let us go into God's house, and now our feet are standing within ur gates Oh Jerusalem....
Re: A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ode!!! Illumunti ko nati ni

so it touched you so bad that you decide to insult me right? I'll advice you to go through this thread, Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music come back in shame and insult me again.

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness / God Created Man In His Own Image? / Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.