Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here (3004 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here by Dmantle: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
CHRIST THE KING!

Quite normal for anything, of course God isn't, that has beginning surely comes to an end someday. So was my well enjoyed holiday. I give God all the glory for His special protection and journey mercy throughout the length and breadth of my fatherland I traversed within this month. However, I'm indebted to you all for your moral, physical and spiritual backing that made the local holiday a memorable one.

Launching back to work in full force with a pretty long treck tomorrow to proclaim Christ our Saviour the King of the Universe. For your information, it was actually for His misunderstood Kingship and kingdom, and not for His Prophetic or Priestly role, that the Romans approved of His crucifixion, courtesy of Pilate, having escaped elimination as a baby by King Herod.

No wonder Jesus made it clear that His kingdom wasn't of this world. That not withstanding, Pilate wrote that inscription on the Cross JESUS, KING OF THE JEWS! The worldly kings would not be comfortable with Jesus' software of King, with the password, "If anyone wants to be the greatest must be the servant. This has remained a pill too bitter to swallow for our so called Rulers, who never get tired lording it over their subjects.

As we celebrate, it would be good to remember always that His Crown wasn't of gold but thorns and His throne was the wood of the Cross. Thus He said: "When I am lifted up, I shall draw all people to myself" John 12:32.
HAPPY FEAST DAY!

FROM REV. FR. Rufus Achinike

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catholic-SMS-Service-Nigeria/363999303694480?ref=hl

Re: Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2013
Christ is King forever
Re: Happy Christ The King Celebration To All Catholics. Share Your Pix Here by bluerange(f): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2013
Jesus bu Eze! though am missing the procession back in my home parish in Lagos but am enjoying the procession here in Nairobi though conducted mostly in Swahili, you can still feel the Universality of the Mother Church, the dances here are wow!

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing / The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled / Prayers To Crucify The Flesh Daily And Be Holy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.