Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz (1617 Views)

The Resurrection/ Incarnation Of Sexkillz And Oguggua88 / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
[size=24pt] I am seeing 2041 in my profile[/size]
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt] I am seeing 2041 in my profile[/size]

What's the username? What you posted is of a different account.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
ogugua88:

What's the username? What you posted is of a different account.
www.nairaland.com/sseniourman
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Ugom38(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz i can see you viewing dis thread,why dont you accept his pleas,if there is no sin,there'll be no 4giveness,even though i dont lyk you.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz: www.nairaland.com/sseniourman

Thanks.

@OP, so you were a troll with your primary account and then made another and trolled with that one as well? Why exactly are you complaining? Were you wrongly banned?

It's not like you've stopped trolling anyway.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ugom38: sexkillz i can see you viewing dis thread,why dont you accept his pleas,if there is no sin,there'll be no 4giveness,even though i dont lyk you.
It's not in Nairaland's policy to forgive trolls.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz: It's not in Nairaland's policy to forgive trolls.

But sexkillz I did,nt go around a ban I have never be banned in romance.... you really want me to wait till 2106

(1) (2) (Reply)

Punch's Interview With My Grandpa / Creating Awarness For New Nairalander's / Open Heavens Daily Devotional August 21, 2017 - The Temple Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.