Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 (1878 Views)

PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / PDP Vows To Recapture Rivers, Edo In 2015 / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by mike404(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
the warrior72: We have the population in lagos to install or vote out any person/party we deem unfit.
Lagos is not Anambra,were u people vote for ngige on the pages of newspapers& Nairaland.
Anambra election should serve as a bitter lesson to u guys, election is not won by propaganda nor long articles on the pages of newspapers
TELL THEM
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by mike404(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
geeez: As far as the SW is concerned, the PDP isn't welcome

The only language we understand is development

The PDP can't give us that and the closest to it is the APC

Until we find a better alternative, we will stick with the devil we know

Before dem turn Lagos to Abia
WE DEY TALK ABOUT LABOUR PARTY HERE . REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID TO JAGABANDIT IN ONDO STATE grincheesygrin TRUST ME MAN WE ARE VOTING APC OUTTA LAGOS IN 2015
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by thewarrior72: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Italiano1:

You would have had made a lot of sense if the population you so claim could have stopped the deportation of Anambrians to Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours of the morning.

The Anambra gubernatorial election which is still inconclusive was a sham, a travesty and a "democratic exercise" that any self respecting Anambrian should be utterly ashamed of.

Your people fight over Eze Ndigbo elections in Okota and Mile 12 Ketu and you want to install the governor in a Yoruba state? grin grin

Whoever is chosen as the APC gubernatorial candidate in Lagos is the next Governor and he or she will determine the taxes you pay, whether to close markets that are an eyesore or deport criminals and destitutes to their state of origin.

Your prayer should be that the next governor should be as diplomatic as Fashola and not as pragmatic and resolute as Adekunle- do you know him?
Your eyes will open after 2015 election

1 Like

Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by thewarrior72: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by thewarrior72: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
St_Black:

@ bolded

Could this be the effect of hyper-ventilation in your brain's engine room or the effect of first-class medulla bondage incured from the wrath of Amadioha OR what really made you say this? grin grin

So you can believe your filthy set of lost Ibo aliens have any political weightthat can ever be made in any SW region?......

Hahahaha, so all b'cos you all flock down to the soils of Lagos in large numbers implies that you all can be of any effect in the political arena in the place?....

So mere having Igbokwe & Akabueze occupy positions in the state translates to political power to you?.....

Ever heard this:

If wishes were horses, Beggers(a.k.a Lagos Ibhoes) will ride. !

I wont say much any longer. All I will say is:

JUST KEEP DREAMING LAGOS.! (no more, no less) grin grin grin

Call it whatever u like, but one thing is certain, the shock on the outcome of the Anambra election on u ACN/APC guys will be a child's play to the shock awaiting u guys after 2015 election
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by Italiano1: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
mike404: JIMI IS LOVED BY ANY BODY THAT CALLS HIMSELF A REAL.LAGOSIAN . NO BE JAGABANDIT AND FASHOLA WEY NO SABI THEIR STATE OF ORIGIN

Tomakint, is that you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by gurnam: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2013
WildChild00: Do or die, pdp must capture Lagos.

Which PDP?

The old PDP or New PDP....? Leave Alaibo to know what is going on elsewhere. Outside the old Eastern Region, PDP will struggle to win elections, not to talk of the SW, that the party is practically dead.
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by tayooluwole: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2013
Italiano1:

You would have had made a lot of sense if the population you so claim could have stopped the deportation of Anambrians to Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours of the morning.

The Anambra gubernatorial election which is still inconclusive was a sham, a travesty and a "democratic exercise" that any self respecting Anambrian should be utterly ashamed of.

Your people fight over Eze Ndigbo elections in Okota and Mile 12 Ketu and you want to install the governor in a Yoruba state? grin grin

Whoever is chosen as the APC gubernatorial candidate in Lagos is the next Governor and he or she will determine the taxes you pay, whether to close markets that are an eyesore or deport criminals and destitutes to their state of origin.

Your prayer should be that the next governor should be as diplomatic as Fashola and not as pragmatic and resolute as Adekunle- do you know him?

Bros u bad oooooo....see ao u finish am....no mind all dis igbo people jaweee...if nt because wwe yorubas re diplomatic by nature, their generatns would ve been wiped away in lagos. do u think they can be layin dis kind of claim in d north...i am sure they will nt live to tell d story... APC till God says it is over...
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by bashydemy(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2013
I just laugh when i see this kinda topic, PDP what? Even LP can even boast of oming distance second. Well not new to me, They have been saying this since 2003. Funsho Williams said the same and lost in 2003, Obanikoro said the same and lost with a wide margin in 2007, Dosunmu said the same and lost in 2011. SO who is Next?
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by mike404(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2013
bashy_demy: I just laugh when i see this kinda topic, PDP what? Even LP can even boast of oming distance second. Well not new to me, They have been saying this since 2003. Funsho Williams said the same and lost in 2003, Obanikoro said the same and lost with a wide margin in 2007, Dosunmu said the same and lost in 2011. SO who is Next?
OKADA BAN, IGBO DEPORTATION, CLOSURE OF ALABA AND LADIPO MARKET NO WORRIES , WE ARE ALL WAITINH FOR JIMI AGBAJE TO DECLARE UNDER LABOUR PARTY
Re: PDP Vows To Win Lagos In 2015 by bashydemy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
mike404: OKADA BAN, IGBO DEPORTATION, CLOSURE OF ALABA AND LADIPO MARKET NO WORRIES , WE ARE ALL WAITINH FOR JIMI AGBAJE TO DECLARE UNDER LABOUR PARTY
And that will be the best election so far with a very wide margin hahha i dey laugh oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku / See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today / Some Of The Things Mama Peace Allegedly Said At PDP Rally In Rivers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.