Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas (740 Views)

How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by MrOlodo(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2013
You wan make call you no wan pay....

you dey craze.. grin

#Team_____#
#Am proud to be an Olodo_____#

Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by emorse(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2013
Because you're Mr. Olodo na. Olodos r not supposed to post anything in edu section. They're supposed to read and learn. smiley :p wink

3 Likes

Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by Idrismusty97(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2013
emorse: Because you're Mr. Olodo na. Olodos r not supposed to post anything in edu section. They're supposed to read and learn. smiley :p wink
I will definitely follow this olodo guy so i can see comment like this grin. LMAO
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
now i believe the way you dress is the way you will be addressed. This olodo is actually intelligent o
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by emorse(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idrismusty97: now i believe the way you dress is the way you will be addressed. This olodo is actually intelligent o
I'm sure he knows I was only kidding. *smile*
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by MrOlodo(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2013
grin enjoy

#Team_____#
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by MrOlodo(m): 4:37am On Dec 22, 2013
Share d trick grin

#Team_____#
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by MrOlodo(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2013
grin

#Team_____#
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by MrOlodo(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2013
learn

#Team______#
#Am proud to be an olodo_____#
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2013
undecided good from mtn
Re: How to make free call from mtn reloaded... for Xmas by easrael(f): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
You need to see a doctor before its too late..

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Biogas In Lagos? / Why Do Nigerians Waste Electricity? / Why Do Evil People Live Long And The Good One Die Young? :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.