Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,081 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle (810 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / Girl And Guy Phoneversation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle by mascotte25: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a big hug. (Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It's bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.
What would you do for love?
Re: A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle by Enegod(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
—————> joke section pls
Re: A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle by aventura: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
So what do you want me to do? Cry? angry

gerrout joor stories that touches the heart
Re: A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle by Connoisseur(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
aventura: So what do you want me to do? Cry? angry

gerrout joor stories that 'try to' touch the heart
Re: A Girl And Guy Were Speeding Over 100 Mph On A Motorcycle by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bullshhits.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Feel About Niyola's "Toh Bad Video" / TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual Husbands & Wives Come From? / Thank God for life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.