Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Development Projects In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development Projects In Ogun (4453 Views)

Completed Projects In Abia State / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: nwoke m,why are you using a completed bridge from Akwa Ibom to compare that of Ogun state which is yet to be completed? If you wanna compare, please use a completed or ongoing construction of a bridge from anywhere in the southeast. smiley

Meanwhile, has the much awaited 2nd niger bridge construction commenced?
Babes, I was only comparing the pillars. Take a look at the supposed pillars propping up the bridge op posted and tell me if that's not a joke.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
mens dept: Is this what you call development in 2013?
show us the borehole your governor built
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Babes, I was only comparing the pillars. Take a look at the supposed pullers propping up the bridge op posted and tell me if that's not a joke.
why didn't you ask the op the construction company handling the project? There you will know if the company can handle such project or not. smiley
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by ikweremilitant: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
geeez: Just went through the Ogun State Facebook page and I was wowed with pictures of massive development in various parts the state
nd yet ur pepl cant aford a bundle of zinc

2 Likes

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by ikweremilitant: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
geeez: Ogun still
op go buy zinc o b4 d next rainning season o

2 Likes

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
ikwere militant: nd yet ur pepl cant aford a bundle of zinc

Is it ironic that they can't afford zinc roofs but can shop the shelves of Shoprite dry?

Isn't it amusing that they can't afford to change their roofs but can buy enough food from KFC to make them open three outlets in one year?

Meanwhile your kinsmen are begging Shoprite to keep their empty outlet in Enugu open

1 Like

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by ikweremilitant: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
geeez: Just went through the Ogun State Facebook page and I was wowed with pictures of massive development in various parts the state
u se d reason y u yorubas re so stupid.so u pepl eat d whole puf puf in shoprite nd yet cant aford to repair ur zinc.meeen yorubas re rilly stupid

4 Likes

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by cashkidisback(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
ikwere militant: u se d reason y u yorubas re so stupid.so u pepl eat d whole puf puf in shoprite nd yet cant aford to repair ur zinc.meeen yorubas re rilly stupid
grin grin
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
ikwere militant: u se d reason y u yorubas re so stupid.so u pepl eat d whole puf puf in shoprite nd yet cant aford to repair ur zinc.meeen yorubas re rilly stupid

The topic is about projects in Ogun

If you don't have anything reasonable to say just shut up

If not for amnesty, will you be able to afford a data bundle?

If you have pictures of development in your region, post it

4 Likes

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
geeez:

The topic is about projects in Ogun

If you don't have anything reasonable to say just shut up

If not for amnesty, will you be able to afford a data bundle?

If you have pictures of development in your region, post it
Ko ye ko ma da asiwere yen lohun

2 Likes

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by oneeast3: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Abandoned mediocre projects.. grin
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by gurnam: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
one.east3:
Abandoned mediocre projects.. grin

Coming from an APGA tout based solely in backwater of Nigeria Awka, that will always look lost anywhere after the River Niger bridge....it's not surprising.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
More heartaches for haters

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by gurnam: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Real massive construction going on in all parts of the state, even in the interior villages and towns....when you create conducive environment for business to thrive, investors will surely flood in....you don't need to embark on expensive jamboree abroad in the name of investor drive...and your people will find jobs at home...not embarking on wild goose chase to other states outside their region.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Here's adding headaches to haters' heartaches

The first picture is what the state is working towards

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by gurnam: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
In the last picture.....those are the houses that have to give way for that brand new 6 lanes road....with generous compensation paid to owners.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Akanbiedu(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
FYI op

We now have a slang for our projects, its called "Ogun standard". Awareness is fast spreading. grin grin grin
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Akanbi_edu: FYI op

We now have a slang for our projects, its called "Ogun standard". Awareness is fast spreading. grin grin grin

The standard is high I must confess

Precast drainages are not just cheaper but quality can be easily ensured

God bless Ogun
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by ikweremilitant: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Randerl: space booked
op g6 nd repair ur zinc nd stop bragn0g wit a project dat has nt ben g completd.empty drum
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by slimfit1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
cashkid is back: there is ntin special abt those projects.its a common transformation dt has been takin place in every states in nig

Really every state you are a joker.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by slimfit1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Can someone tell them to stop painting the barriers. Black and white.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Odutodaiwa: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
I have been following Ogun's development lately and I must say that I am so impressed with Ogun strides under Amosun. To be honest, I did not expect much from him but he has surpased what I could ever imagine from a state government in Nigeria. In short, i can only say all hope is not lost on Nigeria.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2013
ikwere militant: op g6 nd repair ur zinc nd stop bragn0g wit a project dat has nt ben g completd.empty drum

Pls in case you are done receiving prescriptions for ENVY & JEALOUSY, I'm available to foot the bills for you, courtesy of OGS governor Ibikunle Amosun

Ensure you call me when the Doc is done with you !!! grin grin grin
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by scribble: 12:46am On Nov 25, 2013
We are talking about Ogun development and one clown from uyo feels need to come here and begin to praise that clown akpabio.

Big time insecurity
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Gbawe: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2013
Akanbi_edu: FYI op

Indeed. The "Ogun standard " coined by Amosun and adopted by all stakeholders and well-wishers. How far bro?
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by luvmijeje(f): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2013
*Nodding my head* Op well done! I hope he is also working on other sectors.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Energito: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2013
payless:

Ogun is developing everyday, omo Ibo is crying inside............
oh this is what you called development?have you been to Enugu,imo or ANAMBRA STATE b4.those places are places that was distroy by war if you have not just go there and tell us what you see.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
gurnam: In the last picture.....those are the houses that have to give way for that brand new 6 lanes road....with generous compensation paid to owners.
The governor is doing a good job but no compensation as been paid yet to those on agbado akute berger axis, they don't even know how much they are gonna receive. note: some of the properties have c of o's. some banks are gonna be affected too. Maybe payment is being arranged sha.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Energito: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2013
cashkid is back: there is ntin special abt those projects.its a common transformation dt has been takin place in every states in nig
PLS TELL THEM.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Energito: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2013
django1:

Not even an harrowing tractor can be spotted in the south east bar IMO state.
you have to be ashamed of urself by comparing S.E THAT WAS DISTROY AND GIVN JUST £20 after THE WAR.MATE PITY YOUR S.W, GO TO ENUGU,IMO,ANAMBRA AND SEE THINGS FOR URSELF.THOSE AREAS ARE PEOPLE DAT WAS DISTROY ND GIVN JUST £20
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by brabus(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
I live in Ogun state and I'm yet to see how this is beneficial to common man.

I see road upgrades happening in less than a decade to come. Most of the ongoing road projects in Ogun state are not well thought.

#justsaying #ogunstandard - the pictures they refused to show you

I'm no hater so don't try to prove what you don't know.

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
brabus: I live in Ogun state and I'm yet to see how this is beneficial to common man.

I see road upgrades happening in less than a decade to come. Most of the ongoing road projects in Ogun state are not well thought.

#justsaying #ogunstandard - the pictures they refused to show you

I'm no hater so don't try to prove what you don't know.

Until they give you handouts, not thing government does will be beneficial

If a government decides to fix roads, it's overall effect on the economy is almost immeasurable

Travel time will be reduced, wear and tear or cars will go down, industries and farms can move their produce in less time and at reduced costs etc

Building roads of this quality and width will also ensure government makes savings in rehabilitating and expanding roads in the near future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ recieves book from Reno / Wahala! Why Did The Chicken Cross Road In Nigeria? See What They'r Saying Abroad / Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.