Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Development Projects In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Development Projects In Ogun (4458 Views)

Completed Projects In Abia State / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Sloan: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Marpol:

Do you by any chance live in Shagamu? I do and I know what am talking about. I only said instead of building a 6 lane expressway in the middle of the town that leads to nowhere including an overhead bridge at Sabo, they could have maintained the 2 lane road, do a roundabout with traffic lights at Sabo and used the scarce resources to touch up the remaining roads.

Do you know how many millions was given out as compensation to people whose houses were pulled down? For a road in the middle of town that connects nowhere?

That is my argument.

Really? There is a part of Nigeria where what you see exists in naked form. Why not move to anywhere from Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi or Imo?? If you can't stop talking nonsense because one day, the population of those areas would be much larger and then need a 4 lane express, then you'd prefer the state to pay twice more in compensation and destroy the billions of investment just to add another lane? Some of you are really stupid! In front of my office here is one of the roads in one of the business districts of a major city in North America and it is a 3 lane road which is completely overwhelmed in rush hours or friday! In fact I have to leave the office soon otherwise, the traffic will be at almost a stand still and that is not because people are cutting corners but there is way too many cars + bus (dedicated lane) and lots of street lights at many intersections! It is 3 lane today, what if 1 lane is designated for buses and bikes at rush hours in the future or after completion? Then you will complain that the single lane is too small right?? Some of you are too stupid to be Yorubas or even human!

1 Like

Re: Development Projects In Ogun by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2013
NO LONG TIN: I dey laugh in Spanish!

@op, I seriously doubt all those pix were taken in Ogun state. Are u sure all those roads aren't federal?

Anyway, I don tire to they talk about Ogun state, you can deceive the people who haven't stepped their foot in Ogun state.

But we don't need propaganda/pix to know Ogun state is developing just like nobody needed it to know Lagos is developing.

I served in Ogun state, I have been to almost all LGA except 'waterside' there is absolutely nothing to write home about, except Amosun started working when I left.

Note: If these pix are less than 6months then 4get everything I just said.

I stopped believing development by pix on online site and/or TV adverts since 2011. Na only seeing it personally or 'word of mouth' fit convince me.
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by bloggernaija: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Development Projects In Ogun by geeez: 5:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Sloan:

Really? There is a part of Nigeria where what you see exists in naked form. Why not move to anywhere from Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi or Imo?? If you can't stop talking nonsense because one day, the population of those areas would be much larger and then need a 4 lane express, then you'd prefer the state to pay twice more in compensation and destroy the billions of investment just to add another lane? Some of you are really stupid! In front of my office here is one of the roads in one of the business districts of a major city in North America and it is a 3 lane road which is completely overwhelmed in rush hours or friday! In fact I have to leave the office soon otherwise, the traffic will be at almost a stand still and that is not because people are cutting corners but there is way too many cars + bus (dedicated lane) and lots of street lights at many intersections! It is 3 lane today, what if 1 lane is designated for buses and bikes at rush hours in the future or after completion? Then you will complain that the single lane is too small right?? Some of you are too stupid to be Yorubas or even human!

So apt

I doubt if the guy is Yoruba

Yorubas are visionaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Arms Deal Probe: 13 Army Generals Admit Loots, To Return N1trillion / Breaking News!!! See The Very Expensive Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing! / Managing Resources Better Will Move Nigeria Forward - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.