Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nairalander, Please I Need Your Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander, Please I Need Your Advise. (504 Views)

My Experience With A Nairalander, Please Help! / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Advice This Nairalander Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander, Please I Need Your Advise. by akin7686(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Good day house, I av an issue bothering me over 3year now. I av a childhood friend dating my younger sister and since then I hate him like shit. Not that I want to marry my sister myself, but d problem is that the guy is a player and I don't trust him with my sister. I have also searched myself and i've discovered why my hatred is justified. Reason being that in many occasions have arranged girls for him, and even his late date I was the one that hooked them up. But to my surprise, ever since he has been going out with my sister, he has changed, more religious and he doesn't flirt any more. But my greatest fear is about their genotype, because he is so serious about the relationship, he's AS and my sister is AS too. He knew I would decline if I had known about the relationship at first that's why he hided it from me. But now have found out, and when I confronted her, she told me she's already in love. I told her the only problem I have with the relationship is their genotypes, that she should think twice before she make her decision. She's a serious girl and very religious that's why I love her and I don't want her to make the same mistake our elder sister made, by giving birth to two sickle cell children.
Please your serious opinion is needed.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread 4 Ladies...Read And Digest!!! / I Need Rich Sugar Mummy Call Date Connect Agent On 07052450354 To Get Connected / I Really Need To Love One But Not Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.