Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges (13724 Views)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by clans(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
I just watched an episode of the NIGERIA GOT TALENT show, and its saddening to say I was both shocked an d annoyed at the lack of skill displayed by the judges. firstly, the lady judge ( I aint gonna call names) is so sentimental when it comes to little kids, and she just fills them with wrong and bad hopes, if they aint good, its her job to let them know so, I mean 20million naira is at steak and I wont stand to watch it go to a little kid who just comes on stage, pounce around and flashes a gorgeous smile to win (no way), if dancing should be considered a talent it should be extraordinary like wat some groups did in the episode I watched, instead of applauding their choice of music, and their stunts ( naija style) they didn't, costumes should also be applauded.. and the most shocking is the way the female judge ( aint still gonna call names) stretches her hand and presses the buzzer of her co judges ( who does that0 and the most annoying was when she walked out on the guy about to sing in a RUDISH manner, the guy was shocked. if you cant be a judge, please don't judge.. the rating of this show should be below 0 cause of the judges.. my opinion.

Yes!! i made front page. if i knew i would, i probably would have cross checked my spellings...so happy,

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by UjSizzle(f): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2013
If you're going to expose bad manners and incompetence, you might as well call names. It's a show on national tv, nobody's going to kill you for discussing what probably half the country saw undecided

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by whisper88(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
First.....
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by goingsolo: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wetin concern chicken wit toothpaste angry grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Lilimax(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
uj_sizzle: If you're going to expose bad manners and incompetence, you might as well call names. It's a show on national tv, nobody's going to kill you for discussing what probably half the country saw undecided
Rightly said!
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
wetubmn concern lion and grass.m d lion no one should ask why
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by theripper3: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na Kate Henshaw name dey heavy for ur mouth so? Most of these reality/talent shows are a waste of time really. Project fame stands out a little though.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Op you got it,kate henshaw is her name and I toto-ly agree with you that she has no bizness being on that seat,she is too sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by REMMEI(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mediocrity. . . .
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by maysimsimple(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
I guess it's a time I start acting like David copperfield, and jump from d zenith of koko house. May am gonna win who got talent in Mars. Pls next thread...
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Xtaceeey: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kate Henshaw is jst overdoing it joor. She's nt acting matured like I tot she shd, nd d oda fat dude jst dey do folo folo.. I oly lyk d slim guy, he's blunt.. D judges dia ar jst biased.. Anyways sinx na airtel dey host am, wat else wia u expecting??

Meanwhile u can get unadvertised job alert by visiting www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com daily

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by fairari022(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
5points: Im asking this question for d first time!!
Why is this on front pgae??
Just few views and comment?
The op was full of grammatital and illogical blunders.
Gosh, we giveup!
***shakesBumBumOuuttaThread**
**cheKeleChekeleChekele**

wat am i supposed to feel sef?? Go hug snake jor. Nansense, who caresss Mtchwwww
answer: nepotism
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by FoxyFlow(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
What's that her name self?

Kate Henshaw.

Na she make mey that small girl win 10 million. E no make sense. We had better talents but men, they just had to give it to the small girl. I wonder if they don't watch Britain Got Talent.

Mtchw.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by mrphysics(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
i wanted to comment bt now i withdraw my interest, just pardon me.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by homesteady(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
That show get as e be! Its just all about sentiments! That's how one small girl that is almost albino nearly got to the final last year! She was always singing gospel songs! And her voice was not even sweet!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by moscobabs(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
5points: Im asking this question for d first time!!
Why is this on front pgae??
Just few views and comment?
The op was full of grammatital and illogical blunders.
Gosh, we giveup!
***shakesBumBumOuuttaThread**
**cheKeleChekeleChekele**

wat am i supposed to feel sef?? Go hug snake jor. Nansense, who caresss Mtchwwww
why some ladies on Nairaland no dey have manner sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Forzap: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Werin be dis nonsense na,who remove my comment angry
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls wat channel airs it??
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Swiftlee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sorry i could not watch it..No NEPA here..sorry PHCN here since oo
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by jmoore(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Blame the organizers. They chose the judges.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by seedord247(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nikapetrelli: Pls wat channel airs it??

Try and read the post maybe it will help.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by AbuMikey(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2013

The judges are biased actually sad

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Willgates(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by AMAKAVIOLA: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
.Farts on thread..... But wait on neva knew Kate wz lik dt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by israel007: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
[size=15pt]THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE COPY PEOPLE TOO MUCH.

AMERICA GOT TALENT

SOUTH AFRICA GOT TALENT

AUSTRALIA GOT TALENT

NOW NIGERIA GOT TALENT.

I bet the judges are trying to be like the A G T judges.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by jaytime(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sentiment should be another title for this thread. The Op is critising the judge for being sentimental out of sentiment. And it is sentiment that make who ever put this on front page to do so cos on a very good day, this should not even make it to the top of the page/section from where it was brought from for lack of comments.
If I have to comment, NGT show is just in its Day II, too early to attract this kind of criticism. IMO, it is only children that have impressed so far e.g the drummer boy, the alingo dancer, the youngstars that chorographed last sunday etc.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by fingard02k(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kate Henshaw F.cked up big time
you know what? She embarrassed herself not the dude. She showed th world how cruel she is.. That her action really pained me.. I hate discrimination infact she is an idiota

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Vomitting ug..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies / Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) / 'Nigerian Idol’ Music Reality TV Show Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.