Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges (13735 Views)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by sheikh89: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013

Honestly dia r sum few pts I wana make:
1. Y do nigerians copy evri single tin don in america? Idols, nigeria's got talent etc...d tin taya me oo cos most of dem no gt originality wen compared 2 stuffs lyk Gulder Ultimate Search, maltina dance all & d lyks

2. Y does evri single tin any tom, d*ck & harry concieves in dia heart & pastes on NL comes 2 FP? D oda day na 1 guy dey post pix of hw him commot wit him albino frnd... Abeg d MODs shld do sumtin odawise NL go fall lyk naijaloaded ooo...
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by okirewaju(f): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
True,I watched it too and was disappointed.Although the contestant said he is not feeling bad,i still felt bad on his behalf!!! If he cannot sing then tell him so after his performance.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by naijalodge(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
watin consine kate henshaw with tallent,just because say she lie say na she sing Treasure..in fact naija needs people like SIMEON and HOWARD from Americans got talent and Xfactor,those guys rocks expectially Simeon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
--
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by KillMoves: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kill Moves was here.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by seedord247(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
5points:
because i insulted ur brain on d oda thread abi? Get a life pls

Sweeery is your visitor arounnd?
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
I was searching through different channels and stopped on the Nigeria got talent, I don't think I watched it for 1minute before I immediately knew it was bullsh*t.

I don't waste time changing channels, I rarely watch those Nigerian talent shows including the Project fame which seems to make a little bit more sense than the others.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by BlueMagic2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
What do u expect. Its Nigeria got talent. The only talent Nigeria has is incompetence, corrupt & ineptitude. Tell what else nigeria is good at

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Olugbenger(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
I hate sympathy judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by vicadex07(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
jaytime: Sentiment should be another title for this thread. The Op is critising the judge for being sentimental out of sentiment. And it is sentiment that make who ever put this on front page to do so cos on a very good day, this should not even make it to the top of the page/section from where it was brought from for lack of comments.
na you gangan dey comment with sentiments. If you have ever watched the show you will know what the op is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Feraz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
There was one Kate did that kinda irked me. When an old man came to sing, from the beginning, Kate openly showed her hostility towards the old man. Even though we know he's not gonna win it, how about allowing him perform and then telling him NO rather than taking it too far by squeezing your face.

It's not just Kate. There are many of them that behave that way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by coogar: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
sheikh89:

Honestly dia r sum few pts I wana make:
1. Y do nigerians copy evri single tin don in america? Idols, nigeria's got talent etc...d tin taya me oo cos most of dem no gt originality wen compared 2 stuffs lyk Gulder Ultimate Search, maltina dance all & d lyks

because no idea is really original. america also stole the idea from the brits. the x-factor, america's got talents, pop idol(american idol), who wants to be a millionaire, hell's kitchen &
strictly come dancing are some of the few shows america borrowed from britain.......

so why hate on nigeria doing the same?

sheikh89:
2. Y does evri single tin any tom, d*ck & harry concieves in dia heart & pastes on NL comes 2 FP? D oda day na 1 guy dey post pix of hw him commot wit him albino frnd... Abeg d MODs shld do sumtin odawise NL go fall lyk naijaloaded ooo...

i can see you are not well. grin
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Iamkenzie(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
After all these, I doubt if she's gon be picked for the next season of NGT. That's if there would be one sef.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by mikeobk(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
clans: I just watched an episode of the NIGERIA GOT TALENT show, and its saddening to say I was both shocked an d annoyed at the lack of skill displayed by the judges. firstly, the lady judge ( I aint gonna call names) is so sentimental when it comes to little kids, and she just fills them with wrong and bad hopes, if they aint good, its her job to let them know so, I mean 20million naira is at steak and I wont stand to watch it go to a little kid who just comes on stage, pounce around and flashes a gorgeous smile to win (no way), if dancing should be considered a talent it should be extraordinary like wat some groups did in the episode I watched, instead of applauding their choice of music, and their stunts ( naija style) they didn't, costumes should also be applauded.. and the most shocking is the way the female judge ( aint still gonna call names) stretches her hand and presses the buzzer of her co judges ( who does that0 and the most annoying was when she walked out on the guy about to sing in a RUDISH manner, the guy was shocked. if you cant be a judge, please don't judge.. the rating of this show should be below 0 cause of the judges.. my opinion
look people... Its not a secrete because it airs on TV. Kate Henshaw is not supposed to be a judge. she's not funny, rude & must say she dosnt know the show is also ment for these contestants to acquire professional advice from the judges. Seeing a judge walk out on a contestant makes me not to wanna watch anymore of the show. Kate isn't funny... She should stop being a clawn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Iv heard so much abt u and sagamite. Are u guys rilli gay partners? No offince
coogar:

because no idea is really original. america also stole the idea from the brits. the x-factor, america's got talents, pop idol(american idol), who wants to be a millionaire, hell's kitchen &
strictly come dancing are some of the few shows america borrowed from britain..,,

so why hate on nigeria doing the same?

i can see you are not well. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by creativemusic: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
na for you ooooooooooo you just no that? Go and and study music - shikena grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by coogar: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
5points: Iv heard so much abt u and sagamite. Are u guys rilli gay partners? No offince

we must be very popular then for a homoerotic baboon like yourself to have heard so much about me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by rhames(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Juju's Got talent.Cant we just find other professions where talents abound to promote apart from music? Daft cool
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by mikeobk(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Honestly funke akindele should have been one of the judges... Has anyone noticed that a contestant who probably sings or dances to a popular song gets more 'thumbs-up' than someone who composes his/her own song to present? So, what talent are they looking for if original stuffs are not welcomed? Cram Onyka's songs & deliver it well, swear u'll win that yeyecious competition.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by rill: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Too many dancers coming on the show. U hardly get to see a totally unique talent/display..
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by princesa(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
That Kate wasn't it at all, what was she feeling like sef? Walking out of a performance! Was she trying to add spice to their already dum.b show?

Heaven, the offended guy, took it well, way better than she did or could ever do, kudos to him and i hope Airtel reconsider their choice of judges before they drag their honourable programme through the mud.

Piece of my mind! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by UyiIredia(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
rill: Too many dancers coming on the show. U hardly get to see a totally unique talent/display..

In Naija. Very hard. But I believe, or at least hope, they are there.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Yemlizzy(f): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: That show get as e be! Its just all about sentiments! That's how one small girl that is almost albino nearly got to the final last year! She was always singing gospel songs! And her voice was not even sweet!!
Hahaha your head is there her name is Toke she had no talents in singing at all but because of the fact that she is a child most people casted sympathy votes for her!
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by candor4(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmm.................fake people every where.................we nid real walking people
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Doyensky: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
One dt rili got me annoyed was wen kate told a guy dt he can neva make it in nigeria wif d way he sang. As a judge, evn if d person performanc was wack, u cn encourage n giv d person mor tips. She jst pressd d button n chasd d guy away, bt i lyk d way d guy replied her. He said he wud make it in naija n dt she shud watch out for him.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Akshow: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thank God I'm not the only one that notice her gra gra, sabi sabi and itk. She always has dis rude way of dismissing people. Na so she go de jump press her colleagues button not once, not twice. She is acting like an uptight biatch. I hate this part of her. Never knew she is dis saucy. No constructive criticism, jus bad mouthing and cynical comments dat makes no sense at all. Reminds me of this oda noise making woman of naija idol wey no sabi any constructive criticism what's that her name again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by clans(f): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
jaytime: Sentiment should be another title for this thread. The Op is critising the judge for being sentimental out of sentiment. And it is sentiment that make who ever put this on front page to do so cos on a very good day, this should not even make it to the top of the page/section from where it was brought from for lack of comments.
If I have to comment, NGT show is just in its Day II, too early to attract this kind of criticism. IMO, it is only children that have impressed so far e.g the drummer boy, the alingo dancer, the youngstars that chorographed last sunday etc.

mmmm, actually i was more like pissed off, as a judge you shouldnt do what she did, there are other polite ways of telling a contestant they aint good enough.. my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by LadyH(f): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
watched it jes once n afta Kate's outburst I swore not to put it on again. d show is jes a joke. waste of precious time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by smithsammy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
I alsO watched it on sunday. The lady is sO useless. I really feel fOr the dude.
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by 1stola: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
israel007: [size=15pt]THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE COPY PEOPLE TOO MUCH.

AMERICA GOT TALENT

SOUTH AFRICA GOT TALENT

AUSTRALIA GOT TALENT

NOW NIGERIA GOT TALENT.

I bet the judges are trying to be like the A G T judges.
[/size]

shut up joor.
norby 1 country start am?
Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by naturalwaves: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
The talented dude with the violin was supposed to win it last year. He even scored a classical song from Yanni perfectly but it was sentimentally given to the little girl that danced. SMH.

The Judges are so unprofessional; Kate Henshaw is rude and saucy. That fat dude behaves like a dummy variable, very irritating. He was even shouting "is it by force?" I don't see why they have to disgrace contestants. The other slimmer dude makes unnecessary sarcstic mockery of contestants too. The whole show is rubbish and belongs to the bins.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges by Cmfrt001(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Blue Magic: What do u expect. Its Nigeria got talent. The only talent Nigeria has is incompetence, corrupt & ineptitude. Tell what else nigeria is good at
they are also good @ kidnapping and bombing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Before-and-after VFX Shots From Your Favorite Movies / Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) / 'Nigerian Idol’ Music Reality TV Show Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.