Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Hate Everybody - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate Everybody (597 Views)

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / 8 Reasons Why I Hate Nigerians / I Hate Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Everybody by mumumugu(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wish I was more of a people person. I really do. My hatred for, not just the opposite sex, but pretty much every person alive and breathing is reaching all new heights.

I came across made my blood boil for some reason or another. I just automatically hated everybody I saw. In my more naïve days I used to wait for a person to say something stupid or do something douchesque before I passed judgment on them, but lately the ratio of dumbass to non-dumbass in my life course has grown so out of proportion that I'm forced to play it safe and just assume everybody is an slowpoke. Thus, I hate everybody within eyesight.

I hate meeting people, being in large groups, shaking peoples hands and introducing myself. I know this is part of my Social Phobia but I just want to know if there are other sufferers out there that are like this aswell. This drives me insane
Re: I Hate Everybody by dryakson(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
You need deliverance from a native doctor.
Seriously you no well no insult
Re: I Hate Everybody by braine(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
You hate people and you want people to respond to this?? You need help•
Re: I Hate Everybody by ogtavia(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
mumumugu: I wish I was more of a people person. I really do. My hatred for, not just the opposite sex, but pretty much every person alive and breathing is reaching all new heights.

I came across made my blood boil for some reason or another. I just automatically hated everybody I saw. In my more naïve days I used to wait for a person to say something stupid or do something douchesque before I passed judgment on them, but lately the ratio of dumbass to non-dumbass in my life course has grown so out of proportion that I'm forced to play it safe and just assume everybody is an slowpoke. Thus, I hate everybody within eyesight.

I hate meeting people, being in large groups, shaking peoples hands and introducing myself. I know this is part of my Social Phobia but I just want to know if there are other sufferers out there that are like this aswell. This drives me insane

you might definitely hate me for what i am goin to say but trust me it works everytime even for me...say the words..Jesus I need you in my life,teach me how to love unconditionally,come into my life and take control of my entire life,control my thoughts,words,deeds,desires and actions...forgive me for hating the creatures you made,..let your love flow in my heart Lord,no matter how hard i try,i find it hard to love,but i am told you are the author of love,for you are love,teach me to love and let ur love flow in my heart to take away all d hate therein,come and be my personal Lord and saviour,take charge of my life,release ur Holy Spirit into my life,thank you Jesus for saving me,Amen....

1 Like

Re: I Hate Everybody by movmentish(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2013
sometymz i feel exactly that way,i just tuck my earphone and frown,i'm also not a dumb peepz person problem is the dumb peepz are every where
Re: I Hate Everybody by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2013
mumumugu: I wish I was more of a people person. I really do. My hatred for, not just the opposite sex, but pretty much every person alive and breathing is reaching all new heights.

U can go hang urself. Oloshi
Re: I Hate Everybody by Olugbenger(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Op, this might be hard and harsh but don't you think suicide is one option?

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Everybody by braine(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Olugbenger: Op, this might be hard and harsh but don't you think suicide is one option?

kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Grow Your Beard / I Need A Car As Christmas Present / He's So Glad The World Did Not End Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.