Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor (15273 Views)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Chility(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2013
muchmonie: where is your village in Anambra state
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Coolboi05(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2013
KwoiZabo: Firstly: This post have made front page without even having 4 comments.

Secondly: ppl in the S-West will start praising their Govs. for developing their State capitals when the rural Areas are in deplorable state.
it shows that these state house of assembly members are puppets that just sit and eat money without ensuring even distribution of the state's resources. My village in Anambra state has tarred roads, it has portable drinking water, petrol station, gas station, many small scale industries even the micro-finance/community bank in my village is bigger than most new generation banks in cities a private University not so far away and other big Govt. institutions and Agencies which i'll not mention before you decode where i am talking about. i'll not talk about the private buildings because houses you find in my village are better than that you find in Maitama. No wonder the state has the lowest level of poverty in the country.

its not about Airports but projects that has direct bearing on the well being of the ordinary people.

i am waiting for the responce of these APC e-rats undecided
bt y shuld dis gv u sleepless nyt nd restless dayz??
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Sike(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2013
MillionDollars: OGUN STATE NEEDS AN AIRPORT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Like if u agree

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by mancheeutd(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Coolboi05: bt y shuld dis gv u sleepless nyt nd restless dayz??

Good question you should knw reports like this will make many of them sick they can hug a transformer for all i care.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by nerodenero: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2013
Paul John: According to the company's Project Supervisor, Engr. Abubakar Abuyaro, the airport's 3.5 kilometers runway when completed will be the longest in the country.

Addressing Governor Rauf Aregbesola and his entourage on a visit to the site in Ido-Osun, he said it would beat the Muritala Mohammed International Airport and the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja with 3 kilometre and Abuja 2.8 kilometre and 2.8 respectively.
E be like say award will be given for the longest run-way oooo. Chai, see competition cheesy grin grin grin
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Pukkah: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2013
pek: I was thought in journalism that No matter how interesting a news is, if it is not backed by pictures, then it is just stories!

Does that mean all news on radio are just stories?

Does that mean all news in newspapers have pictures?

It is not even all TV news items that have pictures.

Who was that person that taught you? Hope you're not a practising journalist.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by veraponpo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
KwoiZabo: Firstly: This post have made front page without even having 4 comments.

Secondly: ppl in the S-West will start praising their Govs. for developing their State capitals when the rural Areas are in deplorable state.
it shows that these state house of assembly members are puppets that just sit and eat money without ensuring even distribution of the state's resources. My village in Anambra state has tarred roads, it has portable drinking water, petrol station, gas station, many small scale industries even the micro-finance/community bank in my village is bigger than most new generation banks in cities a private University not so far away and other big Govt. institutions and Agencies which i'll not mention before you decode where i am talking about. i'll not talk about the private buildings because houses you find in my village are better than that you find in Maitama. No wonder the state has the lowest level of poverty in the country.

its not about Airports but projects that has direct bearing on the well being of the ordinary people.

Wonders shall never end. An Igbo man talking of development? Pls if na joke stop it now before I change my countenance.

Western Nigeria is miles ahead of other regions and there is no doubt about that. The few good things in the East came through our proximity to you.

Pls next page...

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
The governor is myopic....is there another Osun state in Nigeria.....is it not a state i visited with poor rural road network and economic activities at its lowest ebb?This a good project at the wrong time.....make your capital city the economic nerve centre of your state and every other thing will follow on high demand....!This is yet another white elephant project by a radical.The project can be cmpleted by 2014 if the state can continually pump resources into it.The financial flow cannot be guaranteed.I saw the site...very poor structures like boys' quarters all in the name of building a cargo airport.What else do you expect from a graduate of ibadan poly?
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by freshboi34(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=pek][/quote]

Maybe they didn't teach you in your journalism that their is difference between 'thought' and 'taught'..dumb asshole
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by naptu2: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Completing the circle.

Invest in agriculture.
http://osun.gov.ng/2013/10/27/aregbesola-making-agriculture-osuns-economic-main-stay/

But the farmers need markets for their produce.

Partner with NRC to provide free or subsidised train services to take their goods to the market in Lagos.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/mobile/newsextra/23037-osun-moves-to-cut-food-prices.html

Build a cargo airport with a long runway that can accommodate the largest cargo planes.

Next step: food processing and packaging companies.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=121708
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Sheenor: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Osun tor sure......ilu tiwon tibi mi whitie.................Osun Ama Dara ni gbogbo igba. Ase oo.....
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by littlehooper7: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
OSUN IS MOVING!!!
OSUN PEOPLE SHOULD EXPECT INFLUX OF PEOPLE FROM SE, SS.......
IPINLE OSUN A DARA OOO
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by KwoiZabo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
veraponpo:

Wonders shall never end. An Igbo man talking of development? Pls if na joke stop it now before I change my countenance.

Western Nigeria is miles ahead of other regions and there is no doubt about that. The few good things in the East came through our proximity to you.

Pls next page...
Yes western Nigeria are ahead because of (1) proximity to the defunct Nation's capital (Lagos) (2) The docility of the people so foreigners feel more comfortable to live and invest there (3) Their early widespread exposure to western education.

We still know those that call the shots in terms of Nigeria's development. cool
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by yemmytee1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: Good to know.
The Gov. said the airport will have 3.5 kilometres runway,
which he said will be the longest in the country sad?

Is he competing with other airports in Nigeria undecided?

I think the Governor should focus on getting it right and making the airport
functional instead of rubbing shoulder with other existing airports.

*Hope the construction will not later become an abandon project undecided*

Do u really have to comment??R U High?R U Sure u Not Using ur friends phone or laptop??I wonder how u cld spell so gud knowing fully well u don't understand D OPs Simple English n message here..U Really need to stop smoking..
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm Yoruba but I think we shouldn't get too carried away and be celebrating mediocrity...

Does Osun really need an Airport when there is Ibadan Airport?

I would have preferred Osun working with Ondo Gov to build a seaport in Ondo State and a highway that would link Osun to Ondo seaport.

This is more visionary and forward thinking than an Airport.......

Osun farmers and exporters can easily export via that seaport to other countries of the world in return for foreign exchange earnings. We need to sell our goods to the outside world in large volume, and only seaport will guarantee that.

A faster railway line that connects MMA (Lagos) to Osun mainland is also more progressive than airport. Goods and passengers can move in great numbers in and out with relative ease. Railway is also safe.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by dee1wolex(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2013

Did u jst say 'developing state capital' ? Must u talk when u hear gud things hapenin in d west? Is it jealousy or hatred?
Anyway...for d benefit of right thinkin ones...the airport is not located in the capital 'osogbo' but 'ido-osun' a town not to far frm osogbo...
In terms of developmnt...after lagos...i dnt knw of any state that has even growth as osun...talk of places lik ife and ilesha that ar as big as d capital gangan.....
U ar not exposed..so no need to waste tym on u.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Gabassin: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
lordjay: Please last I checked Akwa Ibom International Airport has a runway length of 3.6km which still makes it the longest in Nigeria. Or is 3.5 now greater than 3.6?
all dis Igbo boi u don start again, sum jst said it on 9raland all urs govs naa rubbish den dey do over dier, stay away wit is happened in S/W.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Gabassin: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2013

its not about Airports but projects that has direct bearing on the well being of the ordinary people. ar u talkin of anambra? bt it is very clear dat all d S/W and APC Governors ar doin far.......................... beter dan d rest even d speaker of house rep way b say naa pdp testify to in and he ddnt mention of anambra.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
naptu2: Completing the circle.

Invest in agriculture.
http://osun.gov.ng/2013/10/27/aregbesola-making-agriculture-osuns-economic-main-stay/

But the farmers need markets for their produce.

Partner with NRC to provide free or subsidised train services to take their goods to the market in Lagos.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/mobile/newsextra/23037-osun-moves-to-cut-food-prices.html

Build a cargo airport with a long runway that can accommodate the largest cargo planes.

Next step: food processing and packaging companies.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=121708
visionary leader.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by mapet: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
When I read some of the appaling statements made by some people here, then I resign to fate that some reasoning capacities are just basic at best.
1. If the Intent of this Airport had been limited to which one is better, which one deserves to have Airports, which is rural or not, Eastern states or Western states, then many of you would have been in leadership. But alas, your technocracy is simply rooted in the shallow abyss of NL pages where you demonstrate crass ignorance, albeit with arrogance.

2. Are these the kind of arguements we should be having? are they lofty? are they enriching our intellect? are they making things better?

3. Flash news. MKO Airport is already built. Deal with it.

4. For me, Any state that marshals a well thought out developmental blue-print is well within her right to execute it. Taking projects in isolation and asking idiotic questions like "is it what the state need" or "how will it affect Osun Farmers" is as pedestran as it comes.

5. It is imperative to understand that as long as cities exists and people live in it, Cities are bound to be built with relevant infrastructures. As long as commerce goes on in Osun state, then the leadership is bound to explore opportunities for wealth and prosperity. If UAE had been docile 20years ago as some of you are reasoning today, then will we have Dubai as both business and tourism hubs today.

6. Is the Airport needed. Absolute yes. It is a different ball game entirely how it will be run. That itself is another issue for credible debate. The issue of other Airport in Ibadan, Akure, Ogun and Lagos and why Osun not latch on that is relative. If the analyst had done the economic trending over 25years and the numbers tells that it is better to build one, so this is a better option. Besides there are lots of scenarios that would have been painted - Economics of scale, Proximity, Socio-Political, Identity etc.

7. For me the critical questions starts with the operation of the Airport. what the is Operations Business Model? Will we still rely on our corrupt customs and immigrations agencies that makes the country loose revenues with their ineptitude? or will it be privatized or concessioned? What bilateral/Trade Agreements are in place with countries/Agencies Aregbe had visit to the extend that some locked-in trade agreements are in place to make a minimum through put use of the airport. Are there provision for FTZ within the proximity of the Airport? Are there going to be Business Hub/Villages with close proximity to the Airport?

I would like to see for starters the following
1. Exportation of Agric Products like Beef, Leather, Cheese, Milk products and Agric products straight from Osun to place like China, Malasia, African Regions.
2. A situation where Osun and other regional states like Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Kano, Borno can have quick trade exchages of fast moving products cutting the lag time in road and rail transportation
3. A situation where people can fly straight to Osun for business and Holiday/tourism, from anywhere in the world. A situation I can fly to my state on friday from work and land in less than 30mins.

Future implications of these are;
1. A prospective business will factor the Airport as possitives to bring the needed customer.
2. Private Schools with World class facilities will start springing up in Osun as Landed property and running costs will be relatively cheaper than Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, PH etc
3. Cost of Goods could be cheaper as they could be sourced directly. Our Igbo brothers would fratenizing with Osun as you can come together and airfrieght critical goods and rail-transport it to other destinations.
4. A typical DHL may set up a regional Hub in Osun, since the runway can accomodate their Big planes
5. The list is unlimited.......we can only continue to fill in the spaces

3 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by yetunsbay(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
No_ID: The governor is myopic....is there another Osun state in Nigeria.....is it not a state i visited with poor rural road network and economic activities at its lowest ebb?This a good project at the wrong time.....make your capital city the economic nerve centre of your state and every other thing will follow on high demand....!This is yet another white elephant project by a radical.The project can be cmpleted by 2014 if the state can continually pump resources into it.The financial flow cannot be guaranteed.I saw the site...very poor structures like boys' quarters all in the name of building a cargo airport.What else do you expect from a graduate of ibadan poly?
enemy of progress
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
mapet: When I read some of the appaling statements made by some people here, then I resign to fate that some reasoning capacities are just basic at best.
1. If the Intent of this Airport had been limited to which one is better, which one deserves to have Airports, which is rural or not, Eastern states or Western states, then many of you would have been in leadership. But alas, your technocracy is simply rooted in the shallow abyss of NL pages where you demonstrate crass ignorance, albeit with arrogance.

2. Are these the kind of arguements we should be having? are they lofty? are they enriching our intellect? are they making things better?

4. For me, Any state that marshals a well thought out developmental blue-print is well within her right to execute it. Taking projects in isolation and asking idiotic questions like "is it what the state need" or "how will it affect Osun Farmers" is as pedestran as it comes.

5. It is imperative to understand that as long as cities exists and people live in it, Cities are bound to be built with relevant infrastructures. As long as commerce goes on in Osun state, then the leadership is bound to explore opportunities for wealth and prosperity. If UAE had been docile 20years ago as some of you are reasoning today, then will we have Dubai as both business and tourism hubs today.

6. Is the Airport needed. Absolute yes. It is a different ball game entirely how it will be run. That itself is another issue for credible debate. The issue of other Airport in Ibadan, Akure, Ogun and Lagos and why Osun not latch on that is relative. If the analyst had done the economic trending over 25years and the numbers tells that it is better to build one, so this is a better option. Besides there are lots of scenarios that would have been painted - Economics of scale, Proximity, Socio-Political, Identity etc.

7. For me the critical questions starts with the operation of the Airport. what the is Operations Business Model? Will we still rely on our corrupt customs and immigrations agencies that makes the country loose revenues with their ineptitude? or will it be privatized or concessioned? What bilateral/Trade Agreements are in place with countries/Agencies Aregbe had visit to the extend that some locked-in trade agreements are in place to make a minimum through put use of the airport. Are there provision for FTZ within the proximity of the Airport? Are there going to be Business Hub/Villages with close proximity to the Airport?

1. Exportation of Agric Products like Beef, Leather, Cheese, Milk products and Agric products straight from Osun to place like China, Malasia, African Regions.
2. A situation where Osun and other regional states like Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Kano, Borno can have quick trade exchages of fast moving products cutting the lag time in road and rail transportation
3. A situation where people can fly straight to Osun for business and Holiday/tourism, from anywhere in the world. A situation I can fly to my state on friday from work and land in less than 30mins.

1. A prospective business will factor the Airport as possitives to bring the needed customer.
2. Private Schools with World class facilities will start springing up in Osun as Landed property and running costs will be relatively cheaper than Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, PH etc
3. Cost of Goods could be cheaper as they could be sourced directly. Our Igbo brothers would fratenizing with Osun as you can come together and airfrieght critical goods and rail-transport it to other destinations.
4. A typical DHL may set up a regional Hub in Osun, since the runway can accomodate their Big planes
well said
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by sEyi6: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
mapet: When I read some of the appaling statements made by some people here, then I resign to fate that some reasoning capacities are just basic at best.

Somebody is thinking deep
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Adnroid: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
The longest runway in Nigeria is at the Airport in Uyo at 3.6KM and extendable to 4.2km for the A380 if required, it is also the widest. Presently the parallel taxi is being completed and it can also be used as a runway if required.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by oladapolif: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
obo_man: I'm Yoruba but I think we shouldn't get too carried away and be celebrating mediocrity...

Does Osun really need an Airport when there is Ibadan Airport?

I would have preferred Osun working with Ondo Gov to build a seaport in Ondo State and a highway that would link Osun to Ondo seaport.

This is more visionary and forward thinking than an Airport.......

Osun farmers and exporters can easily export via that seaport to other countries of the world in return for foreign exchange earnings. We need to sell our goods to the outside world in large volume, and only seaport will guarantee that.

A faster railway line that connects MMA (Lagos) to Osun mainland is also more progressive than airport. Goods and passengers can move in great numbers in and out with relative ease. Railway is also safe.

Ode, every state in America have an airport... Leave the work for govt and do yo part...
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by abbeysteph: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
U must be very stupid 4 ur comment,must u always turn evry thread on nairaland into politics.by d way which maitama ar u talking abt?

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by Jobos(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
No_ID: The governor is myopic....is there another Osun state in Nigeria.....is it not a state i visited with poor rural road network and economic activities at its lowest ebb?This a good project at the wrong time.....make your capital city the economic nerve centre of your state and every other thing will follow on high demand....!This is yet another white elephant project by a radical.The project can be cmpleted by 2014 if the state can continually pump resources into it.The financial flow cannot be guaranteed.I saw the site...very poor structures like boys' quarters all in the name of building a cargo airport.What else do you expect from a graduate of ibadan poly?
Are you expecting a cargo airport to be like that Lagos or Abuja ? Maybe you don't know it is for movement of Agric produce and not human being.
Again,this type of project will boost the state economy and development.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by TerraCotta(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mapet and Naptu2 have said it all here, but many of the other replies are just sad proof of why Nigeria remains so underdeveloped.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by paddymo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Akwa Ibom airport has the longest run way in Nigeria with 3.6km and expanded to 4.2km, 60metres wide. With this runway, they are the only airport in the country that can conveniently host an Airbus 380. Source http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/business-package/2012-10-29-11-36-27/aviation/item/5211-‘our-plan-is-to-make-ibom-airport-gateway’.html
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by agbameta: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
paddymo: Akwa Ibom airport has the longest run way in Nigeria with 3.6km and expanded to 4.2km, 60metres wide. With this runway, they are the only airport in the country that can conveniently host an Airbus 380. Source http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/business-package/2012-10-29-11-36-27/aviation/item/5211-‘our-plan-is-to-make-ibom-airport-gateway’.html

we are the only airport in the country that can conveniently host an Airbus 380.

The Airbus A380-800 needs a runway that is 9,020 ft long to takeoff at MTOW (Maximum Takeoff Weight). The A380-800 needs a runway that is 5,000 ft long to land at MLW (Maximum Landing Weight).

I guess common sense didn't tell this village man that you need less than 10,000 ft to accommodate a A380 which many airports in Nigeria can do including MMA and the airport in Osun under construction.
Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by incrediblestev: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2013
There is too much sentimentality in the way those in support of this misplaced project are putting forth their arguments.

Whether you lots like to believe it or not, there is no economic viability in such a nonsensical project to begin with, even Oyo state with its size and volume of commerce does not get enough activities to sustain the airport not to talk of the other neighbouring states with thesame ambitious but misplaced projects.

Unless the whole essence of building such an airport is for egoboosting rights, there is no way a rural state like Osun whose population is largely agrarian and peasants will be able to sustain such a project. Who is going to use the cargo airport, the peasant farmers? one joker even suggested that the cargo airport will be used to transport agricultural produce from these peasants, what a joke, on whose Bill will such expense rest? The peasants or the thoughtless state government.

Ogbeni is blinded by stewpid ego-riding contest with states that are way above his state's league, Akwa Ibom no be osun mate both in infrastructural development and money flow, so make him no bother.
I suspect he is just creating a distraction to siphon funds with worthless projects that will be done shabbily while the gullible lots in the SW will be screaming APC development blablabla...

Re: MKO Abiola Airport To Be Completed By May 2014- Contractor by agbameta: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2013
incrediblestev: There is too much sentimentality in the way those in support of this misplaced project are putting forth their arguments.

Whether you lots like to believe it or not, there is no economic viability in such a nonsensical project to begin with, even Oyo state with its size and volume of commerce does not get enough activities to sustain the airport not to talk of the other neighbouring states with thesame ambitious but misplaced projects.

Unless the whole essence of building such an airport is for egoboosting rights, there is no way a rural state like Osun whose population is largely agrarian and peasants will be able to sustain such a project. Who is going to use the cargo airport, the peasant farmers? one joker even suggested that the cargo airport will be used to transport agricultural produce from these peasants, what a joke, on whose Bill will such expense rest? The peasants or the thoughtless state government.

Ogbeni is blinded by stewpid ego-riding contest with states that are way above his state's league, Akwa Ibom no be osun mate both in infrastructural development and money flow, so make him no bother.
I suspect he is just creating a distraction to siphon funds with worthless projects that will be done shabbily while the gullible lots in the SW will be screaming APC development blablabla...

Unfortunately for you village illiterates, the same state you cluelessly and ignorantly labeled a rural state generates better economic activities than the cradle of ibo civilization which is anambra and even the rest of your backward states. Osun generates double what anambra is collects in IGR and Osun's budget is almost 2 x what anambra posts.

Only ignorant illiterates spews garbage about another state's needs without credible growth and economic date or even forecast data to justify their ignorant assertions..

You cried and begged for your repainted old and creepy village airport in Enugu, but enugu''s IGR is less than Osun, Enugu's budget for 2013 is pitiful and measly N80 BILLION while Osun's budget for 2013 is N183 BILLION. That's x 2 over enugu...obviously, your villages are the poor and rural local governments masquerading as state...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari / Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board / My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.