Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,952 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Not Happy With My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Happy With My Girl (2021 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend / Nice Slow/mid Tempo Songs To Listen To After Breakup Or When Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Happy With My Girl by chinda75(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2006
Hi, everybody, i hav a problem, in fact i am not with my self here now, i just call my girl and she we not talk to me, is just like somebody is close to her, what do i do
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by BigShishi(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2006
relax boy, did y'all have any arguments?
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2006
well, firstly i need to Correct u bout Sumtin i saw in Ur post smiley

i just call my girl and she we not talk to me

that Statement is wrong! smiley the Correct thing is

I just Call[b]ed[/b] my gurl and She[b] would[/b] not talk to me.

Is that Clear?? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Not Happy With My Girl by jgirl3: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2006
lol @ rhoda, na wa

Call her and ask her @ topic
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2006
well, now, back to the topic,

it doesnt really mean She's seeing Someone else, She could just have been busy Or Sumtin, this is nothing to worry bout, really, it's not kiss kiss So just Chill Out and welcome to nl kiss

tongue U shouldnt Use the angry icon Considering the fact that this is your first post cheesy

@j-girl
tongue cheesy
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by BigShishi(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2006
rhoda, i ain't beefin u no more, okay baby! kiss
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Skidoc(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2006
Rhodalyn:

it's doesnt really mean She's seeing Someone else, She could just have been busy

'It doesn't' not It's doesn't

Rhodalyn:

Or Sumtin, this is nothing to worry bout, really, it's not kiss kiss So just[b] Cill [/b] Out and welcome to nl kiss

Cill out? It's Chill out.
Is that clear?

You see nobody is above mistake. Rhoda, I'm just joking with you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not Happy With My Girl by chinda75(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2006
i just called her again and the phone is switch off, you can see
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by jgirl3: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2006
then go and see her, she might be busy
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao Skidoc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U're paying me back in ma own Coin innit?? tongue
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2006
Chinda

I personally think U're Over-reacting tell me, U keep On Calling her continously innit that is gonna be real annoying! I Understand why she's Switched Off her fone, gurls hate it when U guys do that, Or at least Ur gurl and i do!! my boyfriend Used to do the Same thing and i got real pissed, it's really really annoying!

Once again, just Chill Out, she aint gonna leave ya kiss kiss it's just probs ya Calling too much is disturbing her
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by habibat(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2006
chinda75:

i just called her again and the phone is switch off, you can see
wats ur probs cant u go visiting who knows may be u hav offended her.

search ur self man
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Olumide7(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2006
Some nigga is making her feel she's in cloud 9, she doesn't want to be disturbed. wink
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by habibat(f): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2006
Olumide7:

Some nigga is making her feel she's in cloud 9, she doesn't want to be disturbed. wink
wats d meaning of dis shocked sad angry
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Rhodalyn(f): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2006
all he means is that Some Other dude is f^^king her lipsrsealed
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by jgirl3: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2006
that reminds me of afeni - brutally honest
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by whitelexi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
u may have offended her, thats one point of view. I like to believe u called her and she just couldn't talk, If u have not had a quarell or something, ans she's old enough to talk with her boyfriend in the presence of family, Then she was definitely with someone else. Otherwise she should have a really good reason why she couldn't talk.
Nairaland girls will most likely take sides with the girl and ask u to chill out, But u need to look at it from all angles, and knowing the girl best, u will be in the best position to tell what would've been the case.

Best of luck!  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by dremoney(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2007
do  u Bleep her so so hard?
if not,then some other guy is fucking her hole .
if yes,she's relieving u of d stress n engaging someone.

abeg free d girl bo!!!
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by dremoney(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2007
dremoney:

do u mess her so so hard?
if not,then some other guy is fucking her hole .
if yes,she's relieving u of d stress n engaging someone.

abeg free d girl bo!!!

sory "i mean Bleep not MESS".
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by luxoire(f): 5:38pm On May 10, 2007
THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, u never fail to put a smile on my face, even when i am in the middle of a horrible day, i love ya'll

Now back to the topic, maybe she is frontin', is there something she wants that you have not been giving her?, ATTENTION, LOVING, TLC, etc, maybe this is her way to get ur attention, and boy oh boy has she got it!

or MAYBE she might actually be genuinely BUSY

I SOMETIMES DISLIKE THE WAY GUYS THINK THEY CAN HAVE A LIFE, BUT THE GIRL'S LIFE SHOULD REVOLVE AROUND THEM, LIKE ITS OK FOR U TO BRUSH HER OFF THE PHONE, BUT ITS NOT OK FOR HER TO DO IT, maybe she's just giving u a taste of ur own medicine

and believe me hun, if ur babe has half-a-brain cell, she no go answer ur call sef, if she were cheating on u. Infact, she go switch ooff the phone, hell i do it, (not when im cheating-cos i dont cheat), but if i am somewhere i know my guy wont be happy me being there or i dont want to be disturbed, d phone goes on silent/off, afterall my answerphone, says SORRY I AM UNAVAILABLE, IF ITS URGENT, LEAVE A MSG I WILL CALL U BACK tongue
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by kike001(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2007
u r not married dats y ppl break up
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by kike001(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2007
sorry didnt read d thing but i get u but men r just show off in it d girl just ve 2 know wat she wants from em i guess
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by gibson8955: 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
whitelexi: u may have offended her, thats one point of view. I like to believe u called her and she just couldn't talk, If u have not had a quarell or something, ans she's old enough to talk with her boyfriend in the presence of family, Then she was definitely with someone else. Otherwise she should have a really good reason why she couldn't talk.
Nairaland girls will most likely take sides with the girl and ask u to chill out, But u need to look at it from all angles, and knowing the girl best, u will be in the best position to tell what would've been the case.

Best of luck!  grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm a girl on here and I for one believe that if the girl is ignoring the guy it's wrong and shouldn't be done. If the guy really cares then it will send him into a state of panic thinking that she is cheating or does not wish to be with him anymore.

My solution is one of three options. Give the girl a bit of space, go round and talk to her and find out the problem or end it. I'm not supporting the third option but it is one. Good luck smiley
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by Pelummy(f): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Rhodalyn: well, firstly i need to Correct u bout Sumtin i saw in Ur post smiley

that Statement is wrong! smiley the Correct thing is

I just Call[b]ed[/b] my gurl and She[b] would[/b] not talk to me.

Is that Clear?? smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Not Happy With My Girl by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
j-girl:
then go and see her, she might be busy
givin a head, right?

(1) (Reply)

Every One Wats Ur Opinion / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? / Shattered Heart: Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.