Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,326 members, 7,839,554 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed (8037 Views)

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies / Amaechi Welcomed At Calabar Carnival In A Warm Manner / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2013
chidindufrank: You should have told us earlier that you opened this thread to attack the person of Mr president.Another yabaleft escapee opening a thread to abuse a man that inherited the problems caused by his people and their northern masters. Akpamu
4 ur information: am not attacking goodluck and am not a notherner... pls be civilise here ogafrank.. u behave like one fool i know a long time ago.. keep coming with ur views though i appreciate
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kennypoka2(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2013
donroxy: Nigeria is passing through what a developing Nation should pass through,therefore, this is Just a Phase in the life of Nigeria as a country !!

The Problem is basically ''Education'' (I don't mean School)..... Nigeria shall change for better when the Uneducated lots vacate and Allow those who really Understand the requirements(Not Just Certificate) of Governance to preside over our Affairs ..... But they(Uneducated Lots) won't vacate Ordinarily without a fight Nonetheless, they will soon Phase-Out !!!

This Phase woulda been left behind in History if not for Nzeogwu's coup that spared Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe and the widely perceived Ethnic Sentiment behind it ...... Till Today, there has never been ''TRUST'' and level of Ethnic Tension and Scare of Ethnic Domination has escalated ..... All these Ills threaten the development of Nigeria !!

SNC is needed in this Nation,If we want ShortCut to this phase because the present calibre of leaders know and Understand the problems but administering the panacea has always lead to further problems and they are clueless on how to go around it leading to ''If U can't beat them,U join them'' !!

The Future of Nigeria is Bright and it is gonna be few years soon.....Amen !!!

All we need are Selfless,Dedicated and strong Few Men to Put the rest-men and Negotiate with Old-Goons in Ensuring that there are New Orders and Formulas negating the Oldways and Oddways of Political,Democratic and Other Businesses in Nigeria!!!

P-Square Sings : ''The Future is Brightiye,E dey enta ma Eyehiye''!!smiley
thanks jawe.. this is one of the most sensible contribution to this thread.. GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
kennypoka2:
thanks jawe.. this is one of the most sensible contribution to this thread.. GOD bless Nigeria
welcome brother!

Amen!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kel4soft: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
kennypoka2:
ur points are quite valid but i dont think the federal house being based in abuja is the main problem.. even it is nt located in abj, it will be located in one state so dat is nt a major problem but all ur oda points are noted..

What I meant is that, Abuja as capital is not the problem. It is the problem, when everything is centered there.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2013
kel4soft:

What I meant is that, Abuja as capital is not the problem. It is the problem, when everything is centered there.
Do you mean some of the activities of the power house should be shared among all states and not centered only in abuja. if that is possible i agree but i dont think it is
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by tellwisdom: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2013
My brother, you must have been dead by then sad
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2013
As long as the same people keep ruling us, then its not changing anytime soon.

Inshort I don't think it will ever change, I mean corruption is like a thing with most if not all Nigerians, take it or leave it.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by sylvar02(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by scortez: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria Getting Better Soon Ke? For Were? That's Something That'll Take A pretty Long Time.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by badmrkt(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria can't change until Nigerians are ready for the change.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by ollyruffy: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Uhm! May be in d next 100 years.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by nakwe(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2013
In the nearest Future or may be Centuries, When we have politicians that are not evil minded or self centered.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by nerodenero: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2013
Change is the only constant thing in life. For Nigeria to change, Nigerians must change too. Our destiny is in our hands
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2013
We wud change very soon I assure you, as soon as the pacific ocean dries up, as soon as my pigeon lays a boiled egg, as soon as a chimp lectures human anatomy in harvard.. We go change

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by kalimera101: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2013
Lol. As in Laugh Wan Kill Me. This is a funny question. Don't know that even God broke down in tears when he was asked when Nigeria will develop? LooL
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by mickyarams: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Not at all. Religion, Tribalism, Illiteracy and corruption are big hindrances for our development. Just look at the state schools we are educating our young stars and you expect great scientists and inventors to come out of Nigeria.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by duni04(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria will remain the same for the next 100years as long as we continue to sacrifice merit on the altar of turn by turn when electing our presidents. As long as we continue to sacrifice excellence and brilliance on the altar of tribal patronage and nepotism. As long as we continue to allow children who can barely read and write, privileged positions on the basis of Federal character. As long as people are shielded from the Law on d basis of their tribal affiliations.

2 Likes

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by nelllove: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2013
We are talking of change but we cant even relate with others in fairness, sincerity and selflessness

change starts with us, look into urself in that ur business, office and whatsoever it is that u do. If at anytime u didnt discharge ur duties in fairness, sincerity and selflessness, then Nigeria will never change.

Change starts with you, me, us in general.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2013
If n if only cluelessness is finally kicked out & that's in progress already!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by NosoChic: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Will Nigeria someday change? YES
Will it be soon? NO
If it were only the selfish lot of leaders we had, it will have been better, but the corruption in Nigeria is beyond the public sector.
I state boldly that the corruption in private companies (multinationals inclusive) is equally frightening. How many companies financial actually represent a true and fair picture of the state of the companies.
This corruption seemingly appears to be in our nation's DNA, and it will take centuries to absolutely get rid of it as it did not happen over night.
The change in Nigeria begins with YOU and Me.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by ucyoma(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2013
What Nigeria needs is revolution not change. And I might, just might take it personal very soon like Rawlings of Ghana did to bring d desired "radical change " we nid dat will lead to our emancipation.& freedom as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by cyril10(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2013
We always point an accusing fingers on our govt alone on the ills of this country, but we have forgotten that it requires the coming together of everyone to lift this country to an enviable position. Some of us pulling down the progress of this country either with our mouth or our I don't care attitude coupled with our ethnic and biased stance should not only our govt to do it all alone, even the infrastructures built by the govt are not properly handled by people who see them as not their father's property. We must start by changing our attitude towards the way we handle govt property and our attitude towards govt offices where we work. We compare ourselves with the developed nations but let's compare our attitudes with that of the citizens of these developed nations with our own, are we as committed as they are in ensuring that govt infrastructures are well taken care of and our attitude towards govt institutions where we work that we are diligent about effective output?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Dee60: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2013
What is Nigeria's number 1 challenge?

I dare say that it is not corruption. Corruption is massive but that is only a symptom. Our structure is the PROBLEM!

We need only 6 states (or call it regions or provinces)! We need only 6 governors and only 6 state houses. We need a very lean centre.

Let South West have one governor and one parliament. That reduces government spendings. Let the private sector run the economy.

Then we will start to have true growth and true development.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by frankjoe(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2013
YES, Nigeria will change some day but not anytime soon. We must put majority of the blame on the Government. The Government is suppose to lay a good foundation in dealing with corruption for us the masses to follow. How can the Government support corruption and you people expect the ordinary citizens to be corrupt free?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Chitexs250(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Since I was a kid have been hearing the saying "E go better" am now a full grown Person still hearing that same "E go better"

So na when the country wan come better nah

God help us all
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by ikweremilitant: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2013
kennypoka2: more views pls
d only change i see is divisn
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Hoii(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Soon ke? I dnt even see it changing at all

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Sike(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2013
NO!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
egift: Nigeria have the capacity and human-resources to be a very great and prosperous Nation.

Our diversity and multi-ethicity is a beautification and makes us sophisticated.

But the problem we have in Nigeria is our LEADERS. They are short-sighted and very greed. They sow division among us so that we will keep fighting each other.

They think only of what to steal and then throw peanuts at us. Even when they start good projects, it is only a cover to steal more.

Until we get Leadership right, don't expect much.

Exactly!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Networth Of Nnamdi Kanu Before And After Agitation For Biafra. / Magu Sends Defence To Salami Panel / Senate Considers Bill To Blacklist Loan Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.