Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Must Read For Guys And Girls:- 10 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For Guys And Girls:- 10 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour (630 Views)

Girls!,10 Things Yhu Should Never Say Before,during Or Aftter Sex. / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Girls, 10 Things That Will Make You Know You Are Ugly (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Guys And Girls:- 10 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour by njuwo(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2013
9 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour.
1. You always win an argument
quickly.
2. You are explaining something
to your friends and they are
looking at another direction.
3. Any time you yawn, dog
always barks.
4. You want to kiss your girlfriend/boyfriend and he or she tells you "I don't like kissing"

5. You want to whisper to your
friend's ear and he or she starts
begging you that he already
know what you wanted to say.
6. You try to sing for a little baby
and he/she starts crying.
7. Pastor is praying for
everybody in the church, when
it got to your turn, he instructed
you to say amen in your mind.
8. Two people are quarelling, you are walking by and stops to separate them saying; Stop! What is the matter?. They immediately stop quarelling and says; We are not quarelling again, it's because you came o.
9. You want to tell your Boyfriend/Girlfriend ''I Love You'' but before you could say it he or she says ''Don't say it please', i already know what you want to say, is it not i love you, I love you too''.
10. You went for a job interview and the manager asks; What's your name? You say; My...... The manager interrupts; Sorry there's no vacancy.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Guys And Girls:- 10 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour by Alikaxon(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2013
How did you know all that? Maybe you have experienced it.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Guys And Girls:- 10 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour by emorse(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2013
Funny.
Re: A Must Read For Guys And Girls:- 10 Ways To Know If You Have Mouth Odour by njuwo(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Alikaxon: How did you know all that? Maybe you have experienced it.
Hahahahahaha Bros, experience they say is the best teacher but in this case seeing is the best teacher.

(1) (Reply)

True Love Story / Love Or Understanding Which Is Important? / Online R/ship And Love,wise,fun Or Folly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.