Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. (4138 Views)

Soft Loan For Nairalanders / Free Website Design For Nairalanders. / Free Ebooks For Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by millhouse: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2018
hamlak:
This thread if for anyone looking for anything in Ghana. This is my way of giving back to this great
community that has helped me abreast of happenings in my great country Nigeria.

I am a Nigerian residing in Ghana for the past 10 years. I know the place in and out. I have friends,
families, church members and business associates here. I know the people here. The place is very
peaceful and this is what I like so much about the place.

I can give you information about the place and answer any question that you may have here.

Below are things you can do in Ghana.

Do you want to visit Ghana?
Do you want to relocate to Ghana?
Do you want to register a company in Ghana?
Do you want an accommodation in Ghana?
Do you want your Ward to attend a School in Ghana?
Do you want anything in Ghana?
Do you want to find out anything about anyone, company or place in Ghana?

If you answer yes to any of the above, then you can post here.

Just post here and I will respond. You can ask any question you like. Generally I think everyone
in this forum who is interested in Ghana will benefit from this thread. Looking forward to your
participation. Also I hope this would make the front page so that ever member of this great FORUM
who want one thing or the other to do in Ghana will benefit. Thanks in advance.

e I need Ghanian international passport. How can u be of help.
Thanks
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Are you a Ghanaian citizen?

If yes, can you provide your Birth certificate from the Birth and Death Registry?
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2018
millhouse:
e I need Ghanian international passport. How can u be of help.
Thanks

If yes, can you provide your Birth certificate from the Birth and Death Registry?
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by millhouse: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
hamlak:

i am not ..thats where u can come in handy
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:14am On Jan 10, 2018
op how is their gold business like, and phone like iPhone how cheap or costly are they to naija price?
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 2:10am On Jan 24, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:
op how is their gold business like, and phone like iPhone how cheap or costly are they to naija price?

There is so much fraud in the gold business here. So my advice is stay away from it.

About iphones and the rest, I will say that such things are more expensive here than in Nigeria.
In fact, people buy these things from Nigeria to come sell over here.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 2:17am On Jan 24, 2018
millhouse:
i am not ..thats where u can come in handy

Here it is different oo.

Even if you get the passport here, they will catch up with you by the time you use it at their Airport
since you can not speak their language. Their security personnel at the airports will sniff you out as
a Nigerian from afar. Believe me on this. You do not want to get into trouble with them because the law
works over here and you will be duly charged to court. And no mercy for you cos they are patriotic and
do not like any outsider messing up with their system or country.

The fact that Evans was found to have the passport embarrassed them to no end. So they have tightened
their corners very well.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
hamlak:

There is so much fraud in the gold business here. So my advice is stay away from it.

About iphones and the rest, I will say that such things are more expensive here than in Nigeria.
In fact, people buy these things from Nigeria to come sell over here.
nawa ohh, so what business can i ship to that side, or can u gv me price of lets iphone 6. Tanks
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2018
emmanuelbrown26:

nawa ohh, so what business can i ship to that side, or can u gv me price of lets iphone 6. Tanks

Laptops, Phones.

I do not know the current prices.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by koredex4love(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
@Op,
It took me about 3hours before I could get through this your thread after several searches.
I will like to know if you can help with business name registration in Ghana.
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by koredex4love(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
@Op,
It took me about 3hours before I could get through this your thread after several searches.
Thanks

hamlak:

Here it is different oo.

Even if you get the passport here, they will catch up with you by the time you use it at their Airport
since you can not speak their language. Their security personnel at the airports will sniff you out as
a Nigerian from afar. Believe me on this. You do not want to get into trouble with them because the law
works over here and you will be duly charged to court. And no mercy for you cos they are patriotic and
do not like any outsider messing up with their system or country.

The fact that Evans was found to have the passport embarrassed them to no end. So they have tightened
their corners very well.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by stagger: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
herbscure02:
Pls Nairalander becareful o, if you want to travel to Ghana for greener pasture pls do your survey very well and b4 you can think of anything just make sure you have your transport fare to ghana and come back, just go there to do ur survey within a week and see for urself but make sure to have ur transport fare and food at hand. I'm talking from experience, NIGERIA is the best place to Hustle and do business o among African countries

N B: don't let anybody coated mouth with sugar for you, seen is believing , just go there and see it by urself within a week

Guy,not everyone is looking for greener pasture. Some people just need a peaceful and more secure place to live. Some of us have businesses here in Nigeria that are doing well and so are not looking for greener pasture. I was surprised that foreigners walk and take bus on the streets in Accra freely (something they cannot try in Niger Delta where I am from). I know what I personally invest in security. I have police guys on standby all the time. How long can one live like that?

There is green grass everywhere. You just have to locate it.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by Femoje(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm a professional baker, I'm into bread making, bakery consultant/startup, and supply of all kind of bakery materials and equipments.

I based here in Nigeria but I want to extend my profession and business to Ghana, please connect my with clients and bakeries in Ghana.

WhatsApp: +2348173857040
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
koredex4love:
@Op,
Thanks

I sent you a mail.

Get back to me via the email.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Femoje:
I'm a professional baker, I'm into bread making, bakery consultant/startup, and supply of all kind of bakery materials and equipments.

I based here in Nigeria but I want to extend my profession and business to Ghana, please connect my with clients and bakeries in Ghana.

WhatsApp: +2348173857040

There are some bakers here from Nigeria who bake and sell here. Also some of them are into organizing workshop where they train people to become Bakers. These are two ways I know u can come in here. You will need to establish a business presence here in order to reach clients here.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ademat7:
Nice thread,@OP what biz did u do cos dat ll mk those dat r in ur line to knw directly frm u *tnx once again 4 opening dis talk platform*

I am a Business / Educational Consultant. If you or your ward wants to gain admission into a university in Ghana, we will help for a moderate fee.

Also biz name and company registration. WE can also help you apply for a Resident permit in Ghana.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by hamlak(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
I feel this thread is and will be useful to a lot of Nairalanders. So we should not let it die. let us resuscitate it for our well being.

We now have a Facebook page for those interested in getting help in Ghana. Like our FB page below.

https://web.facebook.com/ikadconsult/
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by DrYinka2: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
hamlak:
This thread if for anyone looking for anything in Ghana. This is my way of giving back to this great
community that has helped me abreast of happenings in my great country Nigeria.

I am a Nigerian residing in Ghana for the past 10 years. I know the place in and out. I have friends,
families, church members and business associates here. I know the people here. The place is very
peaceful and this is what I like so much about the place.

I can give you information about the place and answer any question that you may have here.

Below are things you can do in Ghana.

Do you want to visit Ghana?
Do you want to relocate to Ghana?
Do you want to register a company in Ghana?
Do you want an accommodation in Ghana?
Do you want your Ward to attend a School in Ghana?
Do you want anything in Ghana?
Do you want to find out anything about anyone, company or place in Ghana?

If you answer yes to any of the above, then you can post here.

Just post here and I will respond. You can ask any question you like. Generally I think everyone
in this forum who is interested in Ghana will benefit from this thread. Looking forward to your
participation. Also I hope this would make the front page so that ever member of this great FORUM
who want one thing or the other to do in Ghana will benefit. Thanks in advance.

Sir what of if I want to come and start commercial transport business in Ghana by driving myself what's your advise.
Re: Help In Ghana For Nairalanders. by tracker(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2021
Getting into a new country and taking up Driving as a job or business, don't you think this can come with a lot of challenges?

One, how will you know the routes? What of the language barrier and so on?

Think twice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newest Methods Of Making Profits From Mini Importation Business In Nigeria. / Help What Business Can I Start With 5millon? / E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.