Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) (50197 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by atsad141(f): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2013
sweetkisses: She's pretty but the mom is beautiful
LOL..... what's difference de-facto?
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Bokoharam: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: Wow! She has a grown up daughter! Never knew! I've never seen her husband!

Who is taking about husband in this end-time? When once a woman cannot stay with a man because all 'men are devils', the next thing she does is to look for one devil to insert that joystick and deposit his devilish cream inside of her so she can give birth to some other he-devils or she-devils! And a pastor will gladly do the naming ceremony and collect offering from the thanksgiving for a deliberate sin. Mtcheew!!!
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by pumpingmachine: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

She does..and a grown up son too..

I have always wanted to see at least one of her kids cos she speaks fondly of them.

The girl is okay, I just think her mum is prettier, firmer, fitter and classier. I wonder the kind of bra she has on in this picture. undecided
wondering about her bra? My friend you need help
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by simpleseyi: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: Wow! She has a grown up daughter! Never knew! I've never seen her husband!

you can never see her husband until you see that of Stella Oduah, Dezaini Allison-Madueke or Arumah Oteh. They can never have a husband, no man wants a LovePeddler as wife. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Dora Akunyili are role models.
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Wahala90: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Where is the "head" na? No husband?
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Kingblingz(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: UGLY daughter UGLY AND SHAMELESS divorcee mother! angry
Like seriously I can't blame you at all instead I blame dat man dat raped dat woman dat produce u as an outcome...idiott
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Shinatu: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2013
It just pains some men to see a woman doing well without a husband, they just cannot stand the 'effrontery', she suddenly becomes an 'ashawo'.

There are many male leaders/business men in Africa who have very lousy homefront and lack self control when it comes to women, no one rains condemnation on them, those ones are role models abi?

9 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by caprini: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
willy_ray: beautiful
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]

what is it with you and flags?
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2013
AmicableEd: You all know who Mo Abudu is right?
She is Africa's Oprah Winfrey, and is the CEO of EbonyLife TV and chief host of moments with Mo.
That's her beautiful daughter, they look so alike. They were spotted at Tiwa Savage's traditional wedding on Saturday.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/meet-mo-abudus-beautiful-daughter.html
Hey! Always say the truth and the truth will set you free... What is wrong in honestly saying "that's her daughter"? angry
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by satellitedaisy: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2013

I don't know why I still have a feeling that this your signature affects your brain
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Realtym(f): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2013
Ah ah, talo ba tie je ba yi? Ta lo kobae Why so much hate and drinking panadol for anoda man's headache?
Easy o. Move on to anoda thread if u no like beta thing jawe!
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by mirajune: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2013

why your blood d hot?
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2013
is that her.. or her sister. so without makeup, people look different. so they wear makeup.. hmmm
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Teminio: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2013
The girl needs to get smarter and neater like the mum.
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Bokoharam: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2013
simpleseyi:

you can never see her husband until you see that of Stella Oduah, Dezaini Allison-Madueke or Arumah Oteh. They can never have a husband, no man wants a LovePeddler as wife. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Dora Akunyili are role models.

Ignorance is a terrible thing.

Diezanni Alison-Madueke is happily married to Alison Madueke a retired military man and one-time military administrator of some states in Nigeria. She lives happily with her husband, who is a respected man of society. Get your facts right before your write.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2013
i am happy for her. that all i can say. she look beautiful in this video. i am shock. well it is well with mine soul. Go girl , dont let hater bring you down...

i just cant over come my shyness , i love my private life. i once got hurt been in the limelight so i crawl back to my shell. i wish i was open type of person. the thing with nigeria system i dont like is the murder side. that what i dont like the limelight
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
you can see Apc and pdp have problem come election and it will result to serious violent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
i get the serious feeling the country need me, more than, i think. it just i love canada too much . i love the cool. to start all over again somewhere in another country . all i know for now is canada.. someone needs to show me, why i should. i dont trust the electoral system.. wayo plenty.

i can lead a country to greatness.. that is easy.. but infront of television. that is hard.
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Xbee007(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
illitrate: Abeg who get the babe number angry angry angry
Why dont you ask google.
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
the babe ... hmmm
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Ugom38(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
so musiwa still brought his satellite pics to this thread,musiwa musiwa!!!!
and still viewing this thread,you must be in luv after you lost TIWA cheesy cheesy
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
i should have gone to nigeria to attend her wedding. if i know now.
it just i lived here for so long. it is nearly the only real place i know very well. even why i write on nigeria and give you people out of the heaven story about nigeria.. most of the stories comes from reading in the library about nigeria.

And with the added advantage that canada have un bias and old true fact and not imagine , made up story of nigeria , that people are use to . that why my story look different out of the ordinary. they are material from the library.
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by asab0234: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
The daughter has a young face, just that the cloth was not properly sown. bad belle pple make una hug transformer, d girl sweet
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by fankasibe: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
All I can see is her laps cool
Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
neohitler: Ugly black women.

Miserable low-life, pray every morning to be as successful as she is.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) by musiwa112: 4:10am On Nov 28, 2013
she looks so beautiful. i just cant stop looking at the picture... she look so cupepe, this is dna
he he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children / Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.