Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Relationship Tips And Advices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips And Advices (503 Views)

Relationship Tips: 5 Signs A Woman Just Had sex / Relationship Tips: How To Make Sure You are The Only Man She Is Fucking / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips And Advices by lovelyronke20(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
check out my blog for my tips about relationship

http://teeconnect..com

Long Distance Relationship

I have been in a long distance relationship for sometime, my reason for allowing this is because I feel that been very far from the person am dating is a good thing for me. I dont want the trouble of guys always talking about "baby you are so busy that you cant see me?" or "baby what are you doing are you cheating on me?" you know all that annoying questions. Am not in the mood for all that you know. Am not saying seeing your partner everyday or all the time is wrong but thats how i feel about my own. It works out for sometime but it doesnt.

(1) (Reply)

To You, Single Mother / The World Of A Gambler. / Trespassing Bosses: Set Him Up. Learn The Step By Step Of How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.