Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Prophets On Nairaland Enter Here!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophets On Nairaland Enter Here!! (478 Views)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophets On Nairaland Enter Here!! by hackman90: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
does it mean that God had another God with him that gave him the suggestion to create man in his image and likeness cause he said:
Gen 1:26
"And God said, Let [/b]us[/b] make man in our image,
after our likeness: and let
them have dominion over
the fish of the sea, and over
the fowl of the air, and over
the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every
creeping thing that creepeth
upon the earth."
and if you look at it "Us" isnt singular but plural whch means two or more people
please guys i need your candid opinion and also pardon me for today is not sunday and i created this topic am only trying to draw people to God please not until its on sunday.

(1) (Reply)

A Case For The Continuation Of The Gift Of The Spirit. / Ten Little Christians / The Solution For Every Challenge U Face Is Within U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.