Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School (555 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Is Your Most Memorable Nairaland Moment Of 2012? / Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by astronautog(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
My secondary school days was crazy!!!
I was sturborn as hell,in my many experiences I can pick out a few that make me really proud.

1.The first was when I won gold medal,1500 Race in my school's interhouse sport competition I felt so proud.

2.The second was when I fought a teacher we termed wicked!!I bagged 2 weeks suspension but to my class mates I was a mini god!!

3.The third was when I agreed to be flogged in place of my secondary school crush!!it was so romantic when I stood up for her the whole class was like wow!!!but I no go lie the cane pain die but the love I got in return was great!!!

Share your proud moment in secondary school with me,I no some would say when they came first!!!
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Yemlizzy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mine was when i was made a prefect and secondly;when i was given an award for being the best student in my department on my valedictory service.
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Suzie0(f): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Space booked. I dey cum!
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Emmyk(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thinking... 0.00001% of 100
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by tpia5: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is witchcraft.
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by EejaNla01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Everybody ill start claiming award now..even d back benchers go dey yarn.
Better come clean! smiley
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by homesteady(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
tpia@:
This is witchcraft, wbb to explain more.
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
The day i hammered my principal inside her office cool
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Dannylux: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
When I discovered my school daughter was pregnant and I was the one responsible. smiley
It was really a proud moment.

Now I'm a single dad. cry
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by astronautog(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Yemlizzy: Mine was when i was made a prefect and secondly;when i was given an award for being the best student in my department on my valedictory service.
Wat is this 1 sayin?i say secondary sch u dey talk department
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Yemlizzy(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2013
astronautog: Wat is this 1 sayin?i say secondary sch u dey talk department
Dont allow me to make you sound dumb tell me you never knew there are three depts in sec skul sciences,arts and commercial departments so before you start saying rubbish think twice abeg! Cos graduation is also called valedictory service now you know.
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by astronautog(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Dont allow me to make you sound dumb tell me you never knew there are three depts in sec skul sciences,arts and commercial departments so before you start saying rubbish think twice abeg! Cos graduation is also called valedictory service now you know.
madam its not called department log on to google or use a good dictionary to find out the meaning of department
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Yemlizzy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
astronautog: madam its not called department log on to google or use a good dictionary to find out the meaning of department
Oga sir since u now know what i was referring to quit the i too know attitude abeg!
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by astronautog(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Oga sir since u now know what i was referring to quit the i too know attitude abeg!
oya no vex sorry for puting it that way!I say sorry na!!oya smile....smile na no dey shy!!!that's it
Re: Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School by Yemlizzy(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
astronautog: oya no vex sorry for puting it that way!I say sorry na!!oya smile....smile na no dey shy!!!that's it
Lol its okay aint mad at you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. / How Many Source Of Income Do You Have? / Time To Count Loss; What Is The Level Of Your Data Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.