Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. (555 Views)

Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside / Why Are Nigerian Men Always Jealous Of Successful Nigerian Women? / Are Nigerian Gate-fees reasonable?: Vote Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by andyibu3(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
I've seen more posts about looks by guys than girls.

One asked if girls like it when guys roll up their sleeves.
Another asked if girls prefer cute guys to hot guys
Yet another complained about his hair.

And to further expose their insecurities some would upload corny photos of themselves with "fine boy" captions.

And the guys doing this are not teenagers.

What's next?... Tampons?

Stop embarrassing yourselves, ya fahggots!!!

MOD FP Please.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by sweettease(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin you guys shuld start answering
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by kingofpool: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dnt mind those foolis.h old men degradin dia respect nd worth
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by andyibu3(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
sweet-tease:
grin grin grin you guys shuld start answering

Just saw your profile pic sweetness. You're pretty.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by sweettease(f): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
andyibu3:

Just saw your profile pic sweetness. You're pretty.
*blushing* thank you smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by Emmyk(m): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Nonsense! I even thought it's men in real life the OP is referring to, not some Nairalanders catching fun.

I see you are obsessed with 9ja men who are obsessed with looks.
smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by andyibu3(m): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Emmyk: Nonsense! I even taught it's men in real life the OP is referring to, not some Nairalanders catching fun.

I see you are obsessed with 9ja men who are obsessed with looks.
smiley

"Catching fun"...Yeah right. I see you're one of those "men". And i only used the NL posts because they are readily available examples. I've seen men "in real life" who will utilise a vehicle's side mirror to fix their "hair and make-up". It's cringeworthy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by Emmyk(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2013
andyibu3:

"Catching fun"...Yeah right. I see you're one of those "men". And i only used the NL posts because they are readily available examples. I've seen men "in real life" who will utilise a vehicle's side mirror to fix their "hair and make-up". It's cringeworthy.
cheesy cheesy I only do it when it's needed, young man. cheesy cheesy

I tell you what, You have seen alotta things. cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by solowork: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by andyibu3(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2013
Emmyk: cheesy cheesy I only do it when it's needed, young man. cheesy cheesy

I tell you what, You have seen alotta things. cheesy cheesy

Do what you want man, it's just a little pet peeve and i usually keep those to myself.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Obsessed With Looks. by Emmyk(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2013
andyibu3:

Do what you want man, it's just a little pet peeve and i usually keep those to myself.
I should be telling you that. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Many Source Of Income Do You Have? / Time To Count Loss; What Is The Level Of Your Data Loss? / Thanks To Dr. Akpan Ofua For Your Love Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.