Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian (1277 Views)

Your 3 Moment Of Pride In Secondary School / PROUDLY NIGERIAN NETWORK / Proudly Nigerian (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2007
To celebrate Naija against all odds. TIWA is investing massively into quality t-shirts meant to proudly show off Nigeria.

Join us in propagating this good news and feel free to let us know what you think about our concepts. While our website is being prepared, view the shirts via the links below:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bosun.tijani/TIWAGearsMaleRange?authkey=VJlem3qg4uk

http://picasaweb.google.com/bosun.tijani/TIWAGearsFemaleRange

Spread the love folks,
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by shangy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
Nice work Dude, I have come across a couple of our mutual friends wearing some of your tops and I must ay they are of good quality and intersting writings you have on them and quite reasonably priced too.

I do admire young Nigerians who are proud of their countries and try and promote a positive image of Naija

Sure like you to let me know just how I can lay my hands on some of them here in Nigeria who to contact and how to pay

cool
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Mustay(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2007
I need tops cos the green white combination is cool. How much 4 your tops? Saw some ARROGANTLY 9ja on genevieve too. Just name da price
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2007
Hi Mustay,

The prices are written underneath each shirt in the description. Not sure the one you're refering to but guess it is TIWA03F White/Kelly Green- “Naija by Nature” which is 12£, (Naira equivalent accepted for naija orders). You can email me at bosun@tiwa.co.uk and my handler in Nigeria will reach you for payment collection and delivery.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards.
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2007
Also Musty, if you're based in Maryland in the US, we deliver to US and accept paypal payment (credit card payment is also managed by paypal), so no hassles with transaction.
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Mustay(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2007
Maryland, Lagos. Anyway thanks.
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Mustay(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2007
So for like 12£ that's about 3k. How do i get it
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2007
Mustay,

Send me your mobile phone number or email address and my handler in Lagos will reach you to arrange payment and collection/delivery. My email address is bosun@tiwa.co.uk

Cheers.
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Pamperme: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
Can you send the contact number and address of your distributor in Lagos, so we can contact him/her for our purchase.
Thanks
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
That's fine Pamperme.

For orders in Nigeria, contact

Muhammed Sanni
e: sannimuhammed@gmail.com
m: +2348033122209

Thanks
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Bobo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hey there,

Great stuff you're doing with your TIWA shirts. Glad to be associated with stuff that shows our own unique identity. Bought a couple of T-Shirts and I'm definitely going back for more. great designs and good quality T-shirts I must say. Makes a good gift as well. I hear you're doing some more designs soon? Keep us posted
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Mustay(m): 4:05am On Jun 12, 2007
Where's Moh'd Sani based? Lagos?
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2007
Hi Mustay,

Moh'd Sanni is based in Lagos, lives in Fola Agoro and works on the Island. If you need a face to face to get the shirt, he can arrange that.
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Mustay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
I just clicked on the link but I didn't see one ARROGANTLY NAIJA shirt I saw on Geneveieve. Though, it's a 'female' mag, the shirt looked unisex.

Just wanna know if there are others aside from the one on the link. (i.e white shirt with some naija green colors mixed)
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hi Mustay,

The shirt you're refering to is not from TIWA. We do not have any shirt with arrogantly naija inscription on it. The shirts you see on that link is what we have, and our summer will only be available from July.
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by Mustay(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2007
july is just some days away. i think i'll wait 4 that. thaNKS A MILLION!
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by chichimma(f): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2007
cheesy Very Nice! I love the colours and the fonts of the text.

Do you sell the T-shirts offline, as well?

If yes, in which countries?

I know for sure Nigerians in the Netherlands will love it!

Keep up the good work wink Proficiat
Re: Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian by BosTJ: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
Thanks Chichimma. TIWA is a subsidiary of a UK registered company, and we operate from the UK but sell physically through our handler in Nigeria. We sell to other countries through the UK and accept payment via paypal. Our websites will be available online soon.

Thanks for the love.

(1) (Reply)

Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. / Shopping And Shipping Online To Nigeria Made Easy With Webcard / Get Your 2011 Jamb Question Papers Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.