Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Chris Okotie Grammer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Okotie Grammer (8685 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Grammer by shotster50(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2010
Chris Okotie is a joke. I pity his congregation.
Re: Chris Okotie Grammer by jany49: 4:40am On Sep 13, 2010
U can not buy annoiting, some are called, some are chosen, some forced their way in, a teacher, lecturer or preacher is more respected when people under you understand what you say to them, grammar will never heal you or save you when it comes to spiritual battle, the devil will is equal to the task if you think its all about grammar.

Going to church is a visible, tangible expression of our love and worship toward God. It is where we can gather with other believers to publicly bear witness of our faith and trust in God, something that is required of all Christians (Matt. 10:32-33) -- and it is where we can bring Him offerings of praise, thanks, and honor, which are pleasing to Him. The psalmist wrote, "I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You" (Psa. 22:22).

Receiving the preaching and teaching of the Word of God increases our faith and builds us up spiritually. Every believer knows what it is to face spiritual conflicts to their faith, and must realize the importance of being fed spiritually so that they can overcome the challenges. Paul states that Christians face a wrestling match with the Devil and his evil spiritual forces, and warns that the church must put on spiritual armor for protection, as it will take everything at our disposal to stand (Eph. 6:10-18). How important that we take every opportunity available to receive ministry and strength from God's Word. "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Rom. 10:17).

When am in trouble and I really need some annointing to break the yoke of devil from my Pastor, grammar will never break the yoke. Bible College or Grammar College will never save you, Knee College is the only thing that will rescue you when its time for battle. Get on your knee.
Re: Chris Okotie Grammer by ajailer(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
men dis is vintage chris okotie cool cool
Re: Chris Okotie Grammer by MCork(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2010
Chris Okotie Grammer, so what? isnt he suppose to be IBO? (no oofeinsde)
Re: Chris Okotie Grammer by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 17, 2010
M Cork:

Chris Okotie Grammer, so what? isnt he suppose to be IBO? (no oofeinsde)

So mofo why?
Re: Chris Okotie Grammer by Stanbeto: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
This man is too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Wizkid's Twin Brother(photos) / Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos / My Ordeal With Saidi Balogun - Funke Adesiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.