Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. (2800 Views)

Need Who Can Supply Me Electronics Direct From Uk...local Or Abroad Cheaply / I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed In Large Quantities / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2013
I need people who can supply me with Sesame Seed and Ginger in Large quantities.

I would send a representative to confirm the goods as I pay for goods i see, i don't give any upfront monies.

If these terms are favorable for you, then let us work together.

You can send me a pm or paste your number (Not email) for me to call.

Cheers!
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Aburumah75: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2013
i live in funtua katsina state. i am intrested in dealing wt u.but u did not specify the type u need or the quantity.is the ginger fresh,or split dried or powdered u need? we can send you a sample if you need anytime.we usually package it in 50 kg or 100 kg bags here.it can be brought to you anywhere in Nigeria within a week. contact me at 08035166040. or aburumah75@yahoo.com
NB
we also supply;
1. moringa leaves (shade dried or powdered)
2. vernonia amygdalinasadshade dried or powdered)
and other numerous herbs and spices found here at the north.
Ibrahim funtua.

1 Like

Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Split dried ginger. Packaged in 50kg bags.

Awesome. Would get in touch with you in a bit.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by radwad10: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2013
We are a registered agent here in Nigeria and are on Alibaba. Just send me a mail on raymills2000@gmail.com or 080770536489 to give the full specification you want and how. I can assure you quality and customer satisfaction are placed ahead any other thing.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2013
@radworld10

I get that, as long as I am not required to pay for what I can't see then we can work together.

Would get in touch with you too.

1 Like

Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2013
@radworld.

Your number is incorrect.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by flavourwole: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
contact me on 08029714968..
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by radwad10: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Here is my number: 08077053649...Kindly place a call to me for dealings
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
[right][/right][size=8pt][/size]PLEASE IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SESAME SEED DONT PLACE YOUR NUMBER HERE!

angry

For the ones know what they are saying get back to me with the prices.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by niab4u: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Secularist: I need people who can supply me with Sesame Seed and Ginger in Large quantities.

I would send a representative to confirm the goods as I pay for goods i see, i don't give any upfront monies.

Cheers!

then call this number now 08024300658
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by digitite: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am not a direct supplier of these agricultural products, But I can link you with someone who supply you at large quantities in affordable price. You pay me brokerage fee out of your heart.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
digitite: I am not a direct supplier of these agricultural products, But I can link you with someone who supply you at large quantities in affordable price. You pay me brokerage fee out of your heart.

Drop your number then.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by digitite: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Secularist:

Drop your number then.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Realdeals(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Join the agriculture community on www. where you can interact with farmers and other agriculture professionals across the world and also downoad weekly prices of agric commodity/foodstuff from market in Lagos.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Still looking. I have not found anyone concrete on his details yet.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Anyone else?
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by hajbash: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yeah,contact me here is my number 08032777272,I live in kachia southern kaduna. Where ginger is cultivated in large quantity
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2013
hajbash: Yeah,contact me here is my number 08032777272,I live in kachia southern kaduna. Where ginger is cultivated in large quantity

Your number is unavailable.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Ayus34(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2013
Call me on 07032054765,for any agro commodities u need...all i need is payment at the point of delivery,dnt want any payment delay
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Secularist: 5:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Funny people calling me and giving me ridiculous prices having no prior experience.

Anyone who lives in the north close to where any of these commodities are being harvested and sold should give me a holla. And i know the actual prices so any one ridiculously underpricing or over pricing would not get my attention.

Funny people. It may be better for me to just employ such a person and let him go and scout for the commodities on behalf of my company and pay him per 30 tons sourced. I am willing to buy the goods on sight at preferably kaduna. If you are up to it and not some desperate and clueless hustler, then paste your number.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by lufbe: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2013
The right place to buy and sell agricultural items. Search and post classified ads for free.
http://agricosmos.com/buysell/index.php
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by jethro2: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Call this no 08035727516 he is in the north
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by femaj1990: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
secularist happy new month! for your sesame seed contract either FOB OR CIF Call me: 07036427775. Goodluck!
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by stagger: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Secularist: Funny people calling me and giving me ridiculous prices having no prior experience.

Anyone who lives in the north close to where any of these commodities are being harvested and sold should give me a holla. And i know the actual prices so any one ridiculously underpricing or over pricing would not get my attention.

Funny people. It may be better for me to just employ such a person and let him go and scout for the commodities on behalf of my company and pay him per 30 tons sourced. I am willing to buy the goods on sight at preferably kaduna. If you are up to it and not some desperate and clueless hustler, then paste your number.

My company is located in the number one sesame producing state. I can work as your sourcing person. I can call you tomorrow if you wish.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Princessfidelis(f): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=Secularist]I need people who can supply me with Sesame Seed and Ginger in Large quantities.

Cheers!

I can supply ginger contact me on 08186693045 will give you the best price
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by bigfred01: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
hello
I could help you with Ginger(dried or split) in kaduna and also SORGHUM
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by dopenaijamusic(m): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Secularist:
I need people who can supply me with Sesame Seed and Ginger in Large quantities.

Cheers!

i am currently based here in Baro, Niger state and i am surrounded by acres of sesame seed farm... we can work together 08187041306 ceowillyblessgroup@gmail.com
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by austinofex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good evening, i have both fresh and dried splitted ginger for sale, but in large and small quantities, at a fair price, bags of maize is also available too.
Contact info:austinofex@gmail.com
+2348139169686.
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by austinofex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
dopenaijamusic:

i am currently based here in Baro, Niger state and i am surrounded by acres of sesame seed farm... we can work together 08187041306 ceowillyblessgroup@gmail.com

You can contact me, 08139169686
Re: I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. by Sonaike03: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Updated Pricelist - December 2017

Sesame seeds (white cleaned): 355k/tonne.
Sorghum(guinea corn): 145k/tonne.
Soybeans: 150k/tonne.
White maize: 125k/tonne.
Palm Kernel Nut (PKN): 145k/tonne.

We can supply to anywhere in Nigeria and worldwide.
Call/Whatsapp: +2348113587662 or 090-754-81156
Connect with us....Connect with trust

(1) (Reply)

Selling My post ad Website / CEO Of Gokada, Fahim Saleh Speaks On The Ban Okada In Lagos / Latest Exchange Rate For: Us Dollar, British Pound, And Cefa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.