Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! (3248 Views)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by TinyToes: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
A very touching story from a reader. Let me allow you read and help her out with your comments/contributions

Dear TSB,

I am a 17 year old orphan who lost both parents at the age of ten - I am the only surviving child. I have been living with my maternal uncle ever since I lost my parents to a ghastly motor accident 7 years ago. Unfortunately for me, my so-called uncle started raping me from the age of 10 - as soon as I stepped into his house! Two years ago, I ran out of the house and got involved in "runs". Read the rest of the story after the break
I was into "run" for almost 2 years before being "rescued" by the evangelism team of my current church. Though I am now a Christian and attend church regularly, I still struggle to stay a day without having sex! I am now so addicted to sex that each time I'm not having sex, I feel suicidal. I really want change but I don’t know how to go about it. I have prayed and fasted about it to no avail. Is it my state of mind? Do I need psychiatric help? Should I open up to my pastor's wife? Please help me.

Angela (not real name)

NB. I have not contacted my uncle since I fled from his house 2 years ago. Do I ever need to?

More here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/readers-mail-i-am-17-year-old-female.html

Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
How much are candlesticks? I don't think they are that expensive.

And if she wants the thick ones, she can visit the nearest Celestial Church one stop shop. Hell she will even get different colors. If she tries that, she wont bother about sex again
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Smh!
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Danhumprey: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44: How much are candlesticks? I don't think they are that expensive.

And if she wants the thick ones, she can visit the nearest Celestial Church one stop shop. Hell she will even get different colors. If she tries that, she wont bother about sex again
Mynd,you are something else oooooooo. grin
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Mynd,you are something else oooooooo. grin
What? I believe in giving practical solutions to problems.

Would you have liked it better if I suggested she went for deliverance? My way helps her avoid HIV and unwanted pregnancy instead of some priest taking advantage of her
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2013

Hahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
@OP, I understand your pain ok...a lot of young girls are in your place too. You started way too early but is ok, is a good thing you want help. I think, the best thing to do is to give your life to Christ cause is not all about being a Christian my dear...ask He to help you kill that urge, He sees the heart and if truly you want to stop, God will see you thru, talk to mature Christian mothers ...people who will understand your pain and not scold you.
Secondly, you have to fight your thoughts. ...don't allow s*x get into your mind..engage yourself in other activities like reading good books, hanging out with friends, watching good movies, listening to good sermons, spending time with people who truly love you and not people who judge you from your past. That's all I can say sha.

1 Like

Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
eeeyah.....sowie ooo...it takes 21 days to brk an habit, you can stop being an addict only if you belief. Tell ur creator abt it n it shall b well.
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by MrCork: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
..i think I can help! smiley

1 Like

Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh well... *kmt*
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fake story! Seen dis shitt wif several pictures on facebook mstweew!
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by MrCork: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Booty butt chic: Fake story! Seen dis shitt wif several pictures on facebook mstweew!

..u don’t have skool homework? undecided
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
And men keep searching for ladies
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by astronautog(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
U r addicted to sex?in 9jayou need jesus!!!
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Biim: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2013

You are mean, lol
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by escavros: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls read this article from the following link
http://www.freeministry.org/h/articles/regenera/27.htm
It should help you.

Having such feelings is normal considering your past, but its a battle you need to conciously fight and overcome but not by your might alone.

You are free in JESUS name.

Study the word of God daily, starting from the book of John.
God sent Jesus to save you from this bondage.
You are Free in JESUS holy name
Amen.
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..u don’t have skool homework? undecided
Big head! ... I have,I left it in peckham grin ... angry
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Awwww! So touching
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Neemcie(f): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2013

Hahahahaaah mehn, me likey
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by Nomski0(f): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
The disadvantages of having sex too early. undecided
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by adonisvg(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
ammyluv2002: @OP, I understand your pain ok...a lot of young girls are in your place too. You started way too early but is ok, is a good thing you want help. I think, the best thing to do is to give your life to Christ cause is not all about being a Christian my dear...ask He to help you kill that urge, He sees the heart and if truly you want to stop, God will see you thru, talk to mature Christian mothers ...people who will understand your pain and not scold you.
Secondly, you have to fight your thoughts. ...don't allow s*x get into your mind..engage yourself in other activities like reading good books, hanging out with friends, watching good movies, listening to good sermons, spending time with people who truly love you and not people who judge you from your past. That's all I can say sha.
i wonder where it was written that the op is the one involved...Read it again.
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by adonisvg(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
OLUWOLE YINKA: eeeyah.....sowie ooo...it takes 21 days to brk an habit, you can stop being an addict only if you belief. Tell ur creator abt it n it shall b well.
21 days !!!! ehmmm, theoritically or practically, pls?
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by MaziOmenuko: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Come out of your shell! Embrace it like I embraced mine. Sex addiction is not an ugly thing; what you need now is a regular and serious boyfriend who you'll indulge with whenever you have the cravings. Gradually, and hopefully, you will get addicted to him and him alone.

Cheer up sis; we're all in this $hit together; just that some pretend and cover their's up.

Meanwhile, Nl is the worst place to seek advice. Check my siggy and learn why.
Re: Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! by MaziOmenuko: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nomski0: The disadvantages of having sex too early. undecided

I guess you skipped the part where it was written that she was m0lest3d by her uncle!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Learning curve! / 10 People Who Are Definitely Going To Cheat On You / Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.