Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits (11827 Views)

Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall / The Way Greeks Live Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
gidigbi:

Oga/Madam, to form gay collect asylum na the same as injecting HIV into ones system?.

As you talk am, asylum na another way to waka out of naija but if our naija brethren inject HIV them go fit get access to the $950?.

By chance, shey you go fit advise person make he/she inject HIV just to travel obodo oyibo?...

Now i don tell you wetin I know undecided...
what is the use of the dots you added after the question marks? undecided
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by duni04(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:
GREECE N IGBO (NIGERIA )BE 5 N 6
LMAO!
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Dbboy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Rubbish the western people would write any thing to make them self look good the reason for this HIV increase is as a result of no more for condom and sharing of needle,dats real poverty they can come to Nigeria we Have lot of job for them at the pack.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Cusubaba(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:
YORUBA (NIGERIA) N YEMEN BE 8 N 9. Both are TERRORISTS.

1 Like

Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Henon: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
k.style:
Sinzu is sinzu....tinz wey pple fit do 4 cash
Go through the article again carefully, you'd discover is not for cash rather survival.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by biafranqueen: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Even if it was not shot into them on purpose, drug use has increased and people sharing needles is part of the problem. All drug users that inject the drug know when you share needles you have a 90% higher chance of contacting a dreadful disease. So regardless, the initial report is correct. In order for them to get free rehab where they will eat and sleep for free they have to test positive for HIV. Poverty has made people go to the extreme cry

2 Likes

Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by vision2050: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan shocked grin
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by dasparrow: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
lovat: Later some people will be disturbing us with Greek Visas and how there are oppoutunities there.

Don't mind them. Anyone who is current on world economic affairs know that many parts of europe are still battling the recession. So anyone going to europe to hustle should think twice.

@Post

I guess the greeks are tired of life to do something silly like that.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria has one of the best people in the whole world..imagine if these countries experience a quarter of what the citizens go througg everyday...

food
power and electricity
pot holes,bumps and other forms of bad roads
police and army brutalities.
security wahala..robbery,kidnappers,boko.

You toil hard and save small money to buy land and build house,omonile will be there waiting to grab your savings.

Among other issues...you dare not commit suicide in Nigeria cos even traditionalists and religious ppl will disown your remains.

Nigeria is not for the faint hearted...
These over pampered people from greece,spain etc wld,ve longed commited mass suicide if they were faced with our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Dubemkelly(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Poverty begets ignorance
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Oludrex(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
duni04:
Lol see u. Let dem introduce that scheme in Nigeria and u'll see begging to get infected. $950 is like 150,000 naira per month. That's what some bankers in Nigeria earn

I won't be surprise if nobody beg to get infected like u claimed....A typical Nigerian will rather die than commit suicide...
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by StanA(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lilimax: Ego di na ogwu wink( if you understand what I meant)
Nne ana m anu o.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by NAJALYN: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
If WHO has retracted that report then it sounds more authentic. Why would sane persons inject themselves with HIV for money? Can a dead man enjoy such wealth? Times are hard all over the world. May God have mercy on us and alleviate our sufferings.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
ee no go better for poverty!
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Martini101(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:
. Otu nne gi !
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by 500GP: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Martini101: . Otu nne gi !
TAKE AM SOFTLY... BROS...
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by 500GP: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Cusubaba: YORUBA (NIGERIA) N YEMEN BE 8 N 9. Both are TERRORISTS.

NO NEED TO BE AT LOGGERHEAD....
U MISSED IT...
IT'S GREECE N IGBO (NIGERIA )
MONEY CONSCIOUS TRIBE..
I AM IJAW / ITSEKIRI GUY
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Samabu07(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Odikwa serious. Make Naija guys commit suicide, go embrace HIV virus all cos of crumbling economy. Mehn, that's so sick to know.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by donem: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmm! Shocking to say the least.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by isalegan2: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2013
ifebosco: i have seen nigerians and some other citizens from Eastern europe in france taken drugs for mental people,just to have resident permit and social benefits.welcome to europe

Lawd ha'mercy! The hardships of this world. undecided

But those drugs can wear off sha. Not the same as injecting AIDS. Everyone and his dog is scared of AIDS.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by isalegan2: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2013
gbosaa: Nigeria has one of the best people in the whole world..imagine if these countries experience a quarter of what the citizens go througg everyday...

food
power and electricity
pot holes,bumps and other forms of bad roads
police and army brutalities.
security wahala..robbery,kidnappers,boko.

You toil hard and save small money to buy land and build house,omonile will be there waiting to grab your savings.

Among other issues...you dare not commit suicide in Nigeria cos even traditionalists and religious ppl will disown your remains.

Nigeria is not for the faint hearted...
These over pampered people from greece,spain etc wld,ve longed commited mass suicide if they were faced with our problems.

True talk, bros.

I think the family will just deny deny deny that the person committed suicide. "Suicide kini! Wetin be that?!" shocked angry shocked

Check out the story on the homepage about the poor guy that drowned; how his family reacted to the rumour that it happened because of a bet. shocked
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by isalegan2: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2013
duni04:
Lol see u. Let dem introduce that scheme in Nigeria and u'll see begging to get infected. $950 is like 150,000 naira per month. That's what some bankers in Nigeria earn

I don't think so! angry shocked
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Wetin nigeria don dey face since 1997
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Cusubaba: YORUBA (NIGERIA) N YEMEN BE 8 N 9. Both are TERRORISTS.
if its introduced to 9ja,i believe that the IGBOs can do it 4 money.people that sells there new born baby in the east 4 money.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by kolamilan(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2013
poverty in action.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by isalegan2: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Haustraliah: if its introduced to 9ja,i believe that the IGBOs can do it 4 money.people that sells there new born baby in the east 4 money.

What is wrong with you?!
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by uffforum: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
That very bad of them.
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by tara1(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
lmao,too bad of them
Re: Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits by idris4r83(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
9ja guyz 2 no go mind o. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites / Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers / Should George Bush Also Face Trial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.