Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Software Development And Marketing In Nigeria, How Can We Start It? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Development And Marketing In Nigeria, How Can We Start It? (1706 Views)

Dear Programmer In Nigeria: How Much Is Your Salary? / I Want To Know Where I Can Learn Software Development And Programming / Web Vs Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Development And Marketing In Nigeria, How Can We Start It? by mni: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2006
sOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING IN NIGERIA, HOW CAN WE START IT?
Re: Software Development And Marketing In Nigeria, How Can We Start It? by my2cents(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2006
Simple,

Do ur homework on what package you can put out there that will add value to the society at large. Something either an individual or government can't do without. Then get some cool nollywood celeb to run a few advertisements for you on radio and tv.

Of course, at that point, just make sure you have the resources to meet demand, cos it will def sky-rocket.

Good luck!!
Re: Software Development And Marketing In Nigeria, How Can We Start It? by my2cents(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2006
May I be an employer of yours, working on your website? wink
Re: Software Development And Marketing In Nigeria, How Can We Start It? by docchuks(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Marketing has come a long ways in its modern form; it is a twentieth century phenomenon. The history of marketing extends back in time to the most primitive societies
www.businessplannigeria.com.ng/historical-development-marketing

(1) (Reply)

. / Basic4android And Sqlitedemo / Html5 Or Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.