Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Thought I Was Not Cut Out For Business Until This Happenedto Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Thought I Was Not Cut Out For Business Until This Happenedto Me (736 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Dollar Scarcity: Banks Cut Customers’ Spending Abroad By 80% #Emefieleconomics / Thought I Should Tell You The Truth About Why You May Never Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Not Cut Out For Business Until This Happenedto Me by Bukkyamadi: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
As a professional struggling to make money in Port Harcourt, business was just out of it for me until I discovered this business... although accidentally.
I have been thinking, there are so many out there like me either struggling at what they currently do or are just plain not getting money. It may interest you that I have been out of job for clear 2 years now until God saved me through this business.
if you are in Port Harcourt and you really want to make money,or you are an applicant looking for a job,I think you need to reach me fast.
in box me @ wealthmatics@gmail.com with the subject line ' PH BIZ' and I will give you more information.
Re: I Thought I Was Not Cut Out For Business Until This Happenedto Me by Ejiogbe(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Why not spill some of the information here, may be nairalanders, wherever they are, can learn one or two things from your success. We all do not have to be in Port Harcourt to gain an insight into your success story. The topic of your thread was so captivating and attractive that one could easily ask "what business?"
Re: I Thought I Was Not Cut Out For Business Until This Happenedto Me by djdroydakkount: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Ejiogbe: Why not spill some of the information here, may be nairalanders, wherever they are, can learn one or two things from your success. We all do not have to be in Port Harcourt to gain an insight into your success story. The topic of your thread was so captivating and attractive that one could easily ask "what business?"
My guess is that the info will cost you.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Succeed In A Transport Business?? / Verification Of An Online Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.