Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (3986 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by DRANOEL(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Old timer reporting
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Because he is jobless!
if DK's activity on nairaland is the exact definition of joblessness. Better you pray to be jobless all the days of your life.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
akereconfi:

[size=20pt]Dude you sound so harsh, I wonder what you would have said if you were the DAYOKANU.............Btwn am older than him, just that he has more post than me and has being online 14 times greater than I've being[/size]
bro!
Not how far but how welll!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Sicozone(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
Cool and luvly thread.....
I troway salute to d oldies.....and to Desola,ur first thread was AWESOME.....
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Eziachi, probably.

OP meant members with the most advanced ages, right?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Olugbenger(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Because he is jobless!

He has kicking ur asses and those of ur brothers since 2006.

I guess that's why you are so bitter.

grin grin grin grin
akereconfi:

[size=20pt]Dude you sound so harsh, I wonder what you would have said if you were the DAYOKANU.............Btwn am older than him, just that he has more post than me and has being online 14 times greater than I've being[/size]

Bro, i didn't mean it that way. I just like the guy alot.

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: Madam Desola na old member gan gan. Take a look at her introduction thread on nairaland in 2005. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/710/desola-da-house
That is the Iyaloja of Nairaland. She is also the Iyalode of Nairaland. You can't beat that.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by lincy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
My red alarm still dey boom, shout out to old fewnds on NL. So happy with the posetive change d web has done to Our society.pray we still do more before 2015.

Afam everly know u will make us proud

Dat's the landmark crest as a futo student.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Because he is jobless!
Na u dey buy MB for am.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by babseg(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
O boi, I think say I don tey for nairaland not until I con dey see some bros and sis Methuselah.

Well I still try small tongue
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by spade: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
My ID also shows 2006, cuz it's been there, dude. But I can't take that credit, as I am merely a 'symbiote' possessing an ID that wasn't created by me - For I hanged the original "spade" from the courtyard balcony with a belt.
That's that shhitt.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by spade: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
lincy: My red alarm still dey boom, shout out to old fewnds on NL. So happy with the posetive change d web has done to Our society.pray we still do more before 2015.

Afam everly know u will make us proud

Dat's the landmark crest as a futo student.

Afam is a FUTO alumnus?
So am I! How come we haven't met?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by donphilopus: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
njuwo: http://ww.nairaland.com/Nobody is an old member, i've been reading some of his old post and comments way back frm 2007 or so. I'm still wondering i cnt click on his name to view his profile whenever he comments on a thread. Dnt knw if he's a ghost o lol.
Guy no carry laugh kill me ooo. The link you provided has never posted any comment, and the Nobody you use to see are those people that have deactivated their accounts.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by donphilopus: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Because he is jobless!
You're always spewing sheet!

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by donphilopus: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Na u dey buy MB for am.
Na U dey mind dat odoriferous piast??
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
undecided

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by firestar(f): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ishilove: undecided
tongue
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Old member here cool 4 years no be beans !
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by cdamsel(f): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Y all this old members no dey follow person?
Just thinking out loud,All hail pioneer members kiss
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by thewarrior72: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
undecided Me too I'm an old member, older than most of u!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by seguun(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
I've been around since 2006 but finally registered in 2009
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
seguun: I've been around since 2006 but finally registered in 2009

lol............ I've been around since 2001 but finally registered in 2006

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Olugbenger(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
cdamsel: Y all this old members no dey follow person?
Just thinking out loud,All hail pioneer members kiss
Exactly, i don't know if they feel less by linking with new monikers especially when they get active too.

Well, i still agree it's not easy(to not have died) and come this far, remaining active.

cool

Btw, some new chaps do not follow back either.
It's even more difficult to explain or justify!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Me too I'm an old member, older than most of u!!!!!!!!!!
you are an old member and you still behave like a kid on this forum? Shame on you! angry
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Olugbenger(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
akereconfi:

lol............ I've been around since 2001 but finally registered in 2006

grin grin grin grin

Nice. Lemme calculate my own too.

wink cheesy
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by cdamsel(f): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Olugbenger:
Exactly, i don't know if they feel less by linking with new monikers especially when they get active too.

Well, i still agree it's not easy(to not have died) and come this far, remaining active.

cool

Btw, some new chaps do not follow back either.
It's even more difficult to explain or justify!
well if someone follows me I follow back,them dey sell am for market?
dont see no big deal unless the person becomes inactive then I unfollow
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by thewarrior72: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
berem: you are an old member and you still behave like a kid on this forum? Shame on you! angry
Kid ke?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by abes(m): 1:15am On Nov 27, 2013
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by donphilopus: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2013
abes: The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...
Ah hail U ooo! Time registered: May 16, 2005
Time spent online: 4 months & 23 days

View Abes's posts (897)| View Abes's topics (41)

You've almost spent 5months online, yet your posts are not up to 1000! You must be a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Engineer Musiwa aka Satelite master, is new here!!!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by DeHero1: 2:20am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm an Old Member sha... but not an Ancient one. Joined in Jan. 07 but d time I spent on relegation is beyond measure. I don return by mysef since nobody missed me.

I do3z !t
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmm

I see you oo

51,560 posts, 1yr 2 months spent on this forum

I see una

Though over 60% of my post are in the Sport section

I also won Sport(European football) section Poster of the year for 3 consecutive yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

vfl / Which of these will you go for?..a yoruba boy vs igbo boy ( Pic ) / Photo: Five Dresses A Typical Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.