Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (3987 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Who Is The Oldest Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu: Hmmm

I see you oo

51,560 posts, 1yr 2 months spent on this forum

I see una

Though over 60% of my post are in the Sport section

I also won Sport(European football) section Poster of the year for 3 consecutive yrs

I know you like Bayern Munchen so much. Well, I don't know when you started watching Bayern's game but I started following Bayern in 1992. I don't think I have missed any of their Games in the last few years. I remeber back in the days when my dad used to buy German League tapes and other European League tapes of the 90s. I'm still not convinced with Gaudiola's approach despite winning games. They are just not better now than they were under Heynckeys or Van Gaal. Lam in the middle, Martinez playing out of place, and making Arjen pass the ball more is just not Bayern's way. Gaudiola tried to change so many things and there was about to be a big revolt after loosing to Dortmund in the German Super Cup earlier in the season.

Bayern Munchen are not better that they were last two years.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 27, 2013
akereconfi: I checked few users to see the date they registered, apart from seun, the only person I saw that registered long ago and is still HERE is Afam4eva, who registered 6th June 2006. But I old pass am sha. January 26, 2006

If you are an old member, can we know ourselves

I believe I came here before Afam
Yes I did grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 27, 2013
I be newbie sha
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by NadiaSA1(f): 4:14am On Nov 27, 2013
190 lipsrsealed...
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 4:37am On Nov 27, 2013
payless: I know you like Bayern Munchen so much. Well, I don't know when you started watching Bayern's game but I started following Bayern in 1992. I don't think I have missed any of their Games in the last few years. I remeber back in the days when my dad used to buy German League tapes and other European League tapes of the 90s. I'm still not convinced with Gaudiola's approach despite winning games. They are just not better now than they were under Heynckeys or Van Gaal. Lam in the middle, Martinez playing out of place, and making Arjen pass the ball more is just not Bayern's way. Gaudiola tried to change so many things and there was about to be a big revolt after loosing to Dortmund in the German Super Cup earlier in the season.

Bayern Munchen are not better that they were last two years.

I started following Bayern around the same time 1992 due to the influence of "football made in Germany" on NTA

Bring the discussion to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-champions-europe/191
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by elrony(m): 4:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Olugbenger:
You didn't even have to mention him. Dayokanu is a legend and not in the same league with new or even old monikers like the Op. Hate or like him, Dk contributions to this forum is highly revered. If only Seun would do well, he should be above ban. IMO.

Taah..!!!..

.DayoCanoe na Pepsi!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by elrony(m): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2013
CFCfan: I be newbie sha

U na oldie...checked ur profile..

Time registered : 31st February 2001 grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2013
babyosisi:

I believe I came here before Afam
Yes I did grin
I came to Nairaland for the first time in 2005 when it moved from mobilenigeria and i registered in late 2005 with another username which i could no longer remember. But i registered again in 2006 with this present username. Bottomline is, i visited Nairaland for the first time before some people knew what the internet was let alone learning how to use it. To think these are the same people that will go around the forum insulting a legend like me. Even people that registered in 2013. Some people don't just have respect sha.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by firestar(f): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2013
^cheesy
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: Kid ke?
you heard me right! undecided
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Jalal(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2013
I rep 2005 set, as an elder statesman I only comment when needful! NL has come a long way sha!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2013
nnenna.1:
Eziachi, probably.

OP meant members with the most advanced ages, right?

not most advanced age. If we should talk about that, Deridegull should be second after Pa Eziachi. grin lipsrsealed

[s] I hope he doesn't see this or else he will skin me alive [/s]. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2013
berem: not most advanced age. If we should talk about that, Deridegull should be second after Pa Eziachi. grin lipsrsealed

[s] I hope he doesn't see this or else he will skin me alive [/s]. lipsrsealed

To think Deridegull is the most senseless is sad given his age

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by martcrown: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2013
It seems i be newbie for here o...maybe someone should check my profile to confirm that
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/spikedcylinder

may,2005.

last seen on here in march,13
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2013
It's actually one thing to be an old member and another thing to be consistent through the years. Most people who registered in 2005 and 2006 are nowhere to be found and very few of them are notable.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Lol! You dey find trouble DK. I no dey o! You never hear say when pesin dey old, the wire for im brain go dey get partial contact. No be me talk am o! Na for google I read am. grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2013
You can check me out.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by ibnakogun: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2013
berem: Lol! You dey find trouble DK. I no dey o! You never hear say when pesin dey old, the wire for im brain go dey get partial contact. No be me talk am o! Na for google I read am. grin lipsrsealed

Lmao... una wan kill our only civil war veteran with sharpnel in his medulla.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Really Pathetic. i guess its an aftermath of the senseless civil war.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2013
martcrown: It seems i be newbie for here o...maybe someone should check my profile to confirm that

NEWBIE ke, you wicked die. If person no check, person go wan use u shine

grin grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
I came to Nairaland for the first time in 2005 when it moved from mobilenigeria and i registered in late 2005 with another username which i could no longer remember. But i registered again in 2006 with this present username. Bottomline is, i visited Nairaland for the first time before some people knew what the internet was let alone learning how to use it. To think these are the same people that will go around the forum insulting a legend like me. Even people that registered in 2013. Some people don't just have respect sha.

LOL, me I get wahala with MACLATUNJI. I use two years senior am for here, him no dey respect

When I register, him still dey use ABACUS and TYPEWRITER as gadget.

Be like say, we go dey add time registered to out post and comment

lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Afam4eva: It's actually one thing to be an old member and another thing to be consistent through the years. Most people who registered in 2005 and 2006 are nowhere to be found and very few of them are notable.

Afam4eva carry am go FP
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2013
berem: Lol! You dey find trouble DK. I no dey o! You never hear say when pesin dey old, the wire for im brain go dey get partial contact. No be me talk am o! Na for google I read am. grin lipsrsealed
Are you trying to say the shrapnels that got into Gull's (Dede) skull during the war are still there?
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Are you trying to say the shrapnels that got into Gull's (Dede) skull during the war are still there?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2013
ibn akogun:

Lmao... una wan kill our only civil war veteran with sharpnel in his medulla.
Dede said he was once a lecturer. I'm thinking he lectured at Biafran Defence Academy (BDA) and Biafran School of Infantry on the use of machetes to fight.
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Dede said he was once a lecturer. I'm thinking he lectured at Biafran Defence Academy (BDA) and Biafran School of Infantry on the use of machetes to fight.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I no dey o
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by honey001(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Yeah July 26, 2006...... Still representing
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Rednaxelot: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu: Hmmm

I see you oo

51,560 posts, 1yr 2 months spent on this forum

I see una

Though over 60% of my post are in the Sport section

I also won Sport(European football) section Poster of the year for 3 consecutive yrs
my nairaland mentor!
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by akereconfi: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2013
don't you think we should form an ASSOCIATION?

Qualification .......2007 downwards
Re: Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2013
registered in 2013, Choi, i still dey kindergarten. I actually was waiting for my hand to cross my head before registering. Make I check naptu2 profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which of these will you go for?..a yoruba boy vs igbo boy ( Pic ) / Nigeria, Ghana Tops P0rnhub’s List Of Countries That Search For BBW / Photo: Five Dresses A Typical Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.