Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra (27954 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na who throwey Charley like that?
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Yemlizzy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Jeez!this is wickedness at its peak.Still wondering if a female fan did this,what would have been the outcome?
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Don't throw him, don't throw him!!. OMG

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by sonofanarchy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hahaha grin I go soon ban wizkid soon

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Tinyemeka(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lorhdany: hahaha.. him just run, grab the guy, fling am kum run go back. lmao.
grin
Laffs. Like say dem plan am.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by sunex: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
wats zo special about wizkid, anywy the bodyguard is only protecting the guy...
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by ddippset(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
lol. the body guard prolly though the guy was strapped with a grenade. na wa sha o! leaves me wondering if there exists anybody i would jump on stage like that to hug. Jesus Christ maybe.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Shey de guy na waterproof wey no get weight, But some people de craze oooo. If him hug wizkid wetin him go gain

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
LesbianBoy: The fan must be a Nairalander! grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Vivipedia: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wizkid is simply great. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by kingChijioke19(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hehehehehe
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by soulglo: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pretty sure at least one person got injured as a result of that
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by howfarwhatagwan: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
HAHAHAH but come oh it's not funny oh what if the guy is seriously injured haba
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Fummziee: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady: grin grin See how the bodyguard threw him like paper grin

It's too funny grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
All la stil enta10mate lmao...seriously that particular scene thrilled me mor than wizkid's performanc itself

im sure wizk wld remit the bodyguard handsomly for a job wel done!
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by emmymdk: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Funniest vids I have ever seen....lmao
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Kingblingz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lmao..d bros no even thankGod say dem no fling am from stage go outside d hall...how person wit him full sense go climb stage wan go hug Wizkid na heal him dey heal ppl 4 d stage wey we go say owk u no wan miss ur blessing but dis wan e dey sing u dey dance,ground no do u dance na stage u climb go dey look 4 caro??You finally see caro b4 dat robot throw you like Shot-put??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by alotofgrace(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
make i catch wizkid..

ZOMBIES IN THE BIBLE?
http://abume4life..com/2013/10/zombies-in-bible.html
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by paschalndidi(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Poor thing! He's not seen a star before. Hope they didnt break his leg
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2013
hahahahahaahahah the video funny me dye, shey na people dey qet time qo show nah,
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by DonaldGenes(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
joyli:

grin grin cheesy grin so funny!

D bodyguard no care where d boy land. cheesy grin

Can you imagine the kind silly laugh i just dey laugh now
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by 360command: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2013
I don laf tire today. Dem fling the guy.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Jiggaman101: 12:48am On Nov 29, 2013
deskossy: ghana people self...dem no just get sense....

How u know the person was ghanaian, with the number of Nigerians running around in Accra. He could be Ghanaian, Liberian or Nigerian.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2013
wetin him sef dey find?
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by iamdsam: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2013
I don't think there would be.
ijbeauty: Very funny..

Sometimes I use to tink, witout fans will der b celebrity?
#jst tinking#
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by iamdsam: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Unable to watch the video but with the way you guys explain it, it seems the guy was thrown like a small bag of garri. The bodyguard can't try that in Warri. He would definitey pay the price if he tries it here. Them go box he head.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Not gud
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Tosyn007(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2013
If na chika with better backside now, na inside Wizzy's bentley dem go throw am #LMAO
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by LBT: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Yoruba rocks: Lmao the crazy things star struck fools do.am sure if the fan was a girl wizkid would have just been happy to have her on stage..
Wiz is not gay.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Proudlynaija(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Hahahahahaha lmaoooo....very funny
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by mercurie(f): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Yoruba rocks: You meant photoshopped.

First of all he's naturally cute. Isn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / Jide Kosoko’s Grand Daughter Marks Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.