Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra (27956 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by chimex38: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Where im dey when flavor dey tif all d NMVA.mtchww
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by albacete(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Blame wizkid
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: wow! wizzy looks so damn cute in that photo....
and someone is prolly gettin wet I tink...smh
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by HARDUBUY(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013

Are you suprised?pride goes before a fall. Whizkid has always been arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by chimex38: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wiskid why did u allow ur guard 2 tro me lik dat.. I'm ur big fan u know.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by IleIfe2(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
HARDUBUY:
Are you suprised?pride goes before a fall. Whizkid has always been arrogant.

Wizkid is now your target, you people have moved from D'banj. SMH grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Simulacrum(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Smh
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by collynzo2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
No one wants to be stained by a charcoal ape Gaynaian, they smell, stink and stain!
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by dwittyc0der(f): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
#shhit

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by fabulousdame(f): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
mtcheeeeew...if it's not drizzy count me out. wizkid ke..
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wiz toy
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by sucess001(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
am sure the result would have been different if it was a female fan...smh
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
What special about d kid...there is nothing special about music..any dogg can sing...but ow many people can use their brain to develope technologies...space technology,uranium enrichment,magnetic levitation,aperture photography,MRI, cmon guys let's stop all dis celebrity bull shit and do real work and help our nation

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by SHOCK7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
U never treat a die hard fan like dat!even d great MJ tolerated unsolicited hugs.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Boll2010: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: No one wants to be stained by a charcoal ape Gaynaian, they smell, stink and stain!
you are mad.......later na ur type go dey scream white are racist to black, your balls should be fed to the dogs

I'm a nigerian

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Boll2010: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: What special about d kid...there is nothing special about music..any dogg can sing...but ow many people can use their brain to develope technologies...space technology,uranium enrichment,magnetic levitation,aperture photography,MRI, cmon guys let's stop all dis celebrity bull shit and do real work and help our nation
your status says you in love with Medusa.......but medusa is versace logo......and celebrities are also attribute to versace......do you gerrit?

Don't write tooo serious if u are playful as Jack
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Laffing in Greek. grin
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
I won't blame the bouncer in a situation like this,I could remember one campus blast like that wey soundcity organize and at a particular time wiz-kid was performing and from no where one stupid gay came to hug wiz-kid and was even trying to even kiss him on his cheek which is very bad.,this is nigeria!!
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Bonapart(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Even if wisky or wiz-kid is performin inside my room now i no go lookam twice
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by koreat(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
funny
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by simdam500(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
why would i want to go hug a kid on stage pity d dude anyway because he was tryin to appreciate a star but the star is not appreciatin him in return.... shocked
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by koreat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by benkings(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
money yab man!!
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by deskossy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
ghana people self...dem no just get sense....
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Ruq: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
ijbeauty: Very funny..

Sometimes I use to tink, witout fans will der b celebrity?
#jst tinking#

Definitely not, but without fans there'll be heat.
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by PetroDolla2: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
deskossy: ghana people self...dem no just get sense....
and nigerian people get sense abi? fvcking, dirty ugly pig!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by SHOCK7(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
I stand corrected,dat fan groped Wizzy from d back unexpectedly,he deserved it!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by PetroDolla2: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: No one wants to be stained by a charcoal ape Gaynaian, they smell, stink and stain!
chei, suffering and smiling country where the average IQ is less than 10 grin

did it ever cross that your generator fumes compromised brain that that MUMU may have just been a sh1thead MUMUgerian terrorist on a suicide mission book haram-style? grin I am sure the guard saw him as a sh1tnigerian and a therefore a potential terrorist, huh? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by tusaint: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmmmmm I'm loving this oooooo

Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by Abbey2sam(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
fedrick901: [img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wizkid-.jpg[/img]
Word of advice – Don’t hug Wizkid on stage except he invites you.

The Nigerian music star was at The Guinness Big Eruption Concert on Saturday 23rd November 2013 (Same day as Tiwa Savage’s wedding).

While performing his hit track - Caro, a huge fan with the help of the crowd got on stage to give the superstar a quick hug.

He got the hug alright, but we are pretty sure he wasn’t expect what came next. Wizkid’s bodyguard quickly grabbed the fan and threw him off the stage.

Check out the clip. below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BEkUaYnsI

Source: [url=http://www..com/2013/11/26/omg-wizkids-bodygard-thrown-fan-stage-trying-hug-accra/][/url]

Are you now blaming wizkid
Go get a life fvcker
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by StevePenninho(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Men, I rily need dt kind bodyguard. Xo xo mean
Re: Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra by 9jauk: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kilo kan mi

Itvi jor"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures / Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Apex And Bionic Involved In Car Accident In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.