Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid (3362 Views)

Five Kinds Of Leg You See On The Street / See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of / Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Relationships are good.The
various Holybook recommend marriage,and most men want to settle down with someone good.
However,If you are a woman and unable to find a man who consistently enjoys your company then there is a problem.
Being judgemental and generalising:
A few bad experiences don't mean all men are the same.Making such an assertion is not only wrong,it affects your judgement of men and consequently affects how you relate to them.A woman who generalises is usually quick to read the wrong meanings into a man's action and usually reacts irrationally before even considering their actions.No man will stick around too long if he's always feeling attacked and misunderstood.
Easy catch:
I can bet that a man will avoid you if he knows you have slept with every available man on your street or a sizeable number of men in your school.No man wants to settle for the chaff when the substance has been lost.
It makes a man insecure to know that he is dating an "easy catch" and might send him on his merry way sooner than either of you thought.

Fault Finder:
This type doesn't see the good in anything or anyone.She complains about things she can either cope with or change.No man needs a woman breathing down his neck about every single thing, every time.
Its either the movie is wrong or the food isn't nice or he snores,or......the list is endless.The bottom line is is that the man will soon go where he'd be appreciated.

Clinger:
Being over-possesive isn't cute.Learn to give him a break.Men like to have their solo time,hang out with friends and do many things.
The more you insist on tagging along,the more likely it is that you'll be tagged out.

Prim and proper:
One thing this group fails to realise is that men will always be men.When a woman keeps a particular thing at a particular spot and gets upset when it is moved that is a big issue with men who are often less rigid.

4 Likes

Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Enegod(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
OP, I like your teeth
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by slimthugchimee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Lol na teeth you dey comment
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by njuwo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Enegod: OP, I like your teeth
Na me first like am.
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thats true,ladies that cling to their guys and watch them like watchdogs often end up at the loosing end.
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ladies that cling to guyz and watch their movements like watchdogs often end up at the loosing side.

1 Like

Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by 190: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Number 6 - Nigerian girls especially those wen still dey university angry angry
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Iaz93: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2013
OP, can't you bleach? undecided
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2013
190: Number 6 - Nigerian girls especially those wen still dey university angry angry

Baseless generalization

2 Likes

Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Op go and ff back on tweera o
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by 190: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Baseless generalization
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Iaz93: OP, can't you bleach? undecided
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2013
what a suggestion!
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by shegxi(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2013
must every gal be fair for dem to be beautiful? nawa for some of us sef
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by linpok: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2013

Yerima!!! Na d cage wey i put u b dis?grin
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
njuwo: Na me first like am.
Lolz why are you guys fussing over this teeth issue?
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by shegxi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yemlizzy:
lol......op, ur market de sell o grin
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by linpok: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yemlizzy:

Lol! Na to Share some give them maybwink
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
linpok:

Lol! Na to Share some give them maybwink
Hahahaha so funny!
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by shegxi(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hahahaha so funny!
op, b4 i forget, hope u dnt belong to any category of ladies described above?
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
shegxi: op, b4 i forget, hope u dnt belong to any category of ladies described above?
You really wanna know....
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by shegxi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yemlizzy:
You really wanna know....
nigerians.......wit our ways of answering questions wit question, lols. op, yea i wanna knw
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Prymestrr(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha... Diz dude must be 1 extremely frustrated fair skin lover!

1 Like

Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Diz dude must be 1 extremely frustrated fair skin lover!
Lol that's his ish oooh!
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Olugbenger(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
shegxi: must every gal be fair for dem to be beautiful? nawa for some of us sef
He is not one of us!

1 Like

Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by shegxi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Olugbenger:
He is not one of us!
hahahahahaha......u are a clown, lol
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Hendrixtzee(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
OP! Saw u in ma dreams...... Plsss can I marry yyhu?? *kneels n presents a 25 carat Diamond ring*........ Yhurr dentition tho!
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hendrixtzee: OP! Saw u in ma dreams...... Plsss can I marry yyhu?? *kneels n presents a 25 carat Diamond ring*........ Yhurr dentition tho!
[color=#550000][/color]
Lol...hpe u dont mind me toothless cos i woke up this maween and was shocked when i saw myself*laughs*
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by linpok: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hahahaha so funny!

wink grin
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Shaakasi(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Flakesyblaze: Thats true,ladies that cling to their guys and watch them like watchdogs often end up at the loosing end.

ermmmm wah bou d guys dt lyk to cling??
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Yemlizzy(f): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some guys are like that dear but seriously there is a time you will really love it when your guy clings to you like there is tomorrow!
Re: Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid by Nomski0(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yemlizzy: Some guys are like that dear but seriously there is a time you will really love it when your guy clings to you like there is tomorrow!
shockedshockedshocked. No way. I hate cling-ish relationship. It just shows your insecurities and inability to trust. undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? / I Need Help Abt My Sex Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.