Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening (21381 Views)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Protest Greets Alleged Imposition Of Ibori’s Daughter For Assembly Race / Jonathan Nominates Akinkuotu As Demuren’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Ruby65(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fuji house of commotion
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by komek(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Choi, this is my state o... Its a lie joor, SOURCE plss.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by donphilopus: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1: what i mean is that you should stop igniting PDP Vs APC arguments everywhere! What has the governor got to do with this?
Who nominated them??
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Rednaxelot: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Promhize:

Ask me again! Anyway change ur stupid title and stop misleading people.
let me understand what your problem is!
Is it lack of proper vision or improper coordination of the visual part from the brain?
Anyway, vanguard newspaper is there to go and do the editing.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by nerodenero: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Our leaders or polithiefcians feel they can eat their cake and have it.That has always been the case.They do everything anyhow and nobody questions them.Deadman getting job offers while the living stroll the streets aimlessly without job.Such a drama can only take place in Nigeria,no where else.Until we reject how we are governed by these never-do-well people as seen in other countries,we will continue to see dramas of these magnitude and there is no ending to our sufferings.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by buoye1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: Who nominated them??
hope you know He's not aware of everything, i hope you know He's not omnipresent of omniscient, those names were presented to him by people working under him, all he had to do was confirm it, That's the way things are done normally. A governor does not go about hand picking, others do it, his work is just to confirm them. If you say he did the picking, then how come the report says the person was already dead before the name was presented? He is not all-knowing.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
My state has gone to the dogs.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by donphilopus: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Elliotwiz1: hope you know He's not aware of everything, i hope you know He's not omnipresent of omniscient, those names were presented to him by people working under him, all he had to do was confirm it, That's the way things are done normally. A governor does not go about hand picking, others do it, his work is just to confirm them. If you say he did the picking, then how come the report says the person was already dead before the name was presented? He is not all-knowing.
So with all these, are you still saying, this's not polical?? Because you said earlier that I should stop politicizing every thread.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
I was even nominated, but I declined!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by sammy329(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
wetin we no go hear for naija
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by stantob(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria leaders are extremely high on hard drugs and ogogoro.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by IAMBREEZY: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Can u imagine
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by nasonaso: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2013
i wont be wrong if i say d man has been receiving his salary....
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by 500GP: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2013
CHAI!! BUSINESS FULL THEIR BRAIN SOTEE...
DEY WAN TO TURN IT TO BUSINESS..
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2013
This we country na wa grin grin
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot: let me understand what your problem is!
Is it lack of proper vision or improper coordination of the visual part from the brain?
Anyway, vanguard newspaper is there to go and do the editing.

You've got issues
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Am sure the dead man go dey chuckle for him grave like"see this people,dem still want make I thief from grave" cheesy
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Vivipedia: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Wonders shall never end in this country. Get to know more about naija wonders on www.vivipedia.com
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by kokoA(m): 3:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Wahala dey o! Lol.. First, na dead body dem call for screening, secondly, an "ashawoly" dressed madam was called in then finally dem call gay wey come dey chew gum like goat in front of dem. . Dis na serious case of delta assembly.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by ryanini: 4:22am On Nov 27, 2013
Elliotwiz1: what i mean is that you should stop igniting PDP Vs APC arguments everywhere! What has the governor got to do with this?
Obviously the governor nominated the people 4 appt.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2013
He wanted to be a ghost worker grin
Millions of ghost workers are in the NPF sef so why shouldn't this man serve his community from his grave and be given full salary with benefits and official car and PA
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Rednaxelot: 4:58am On Nov 27, 2013
Promhize:

You've got issues
ya!
With your senseless post.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by azimibraun: 5:20am On Nov 27, 2013
BB thinz.. Bungalow Brains nothin upstairs. From the Governor to the House Members to the nominees.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Archildao: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Na the gods norminate am,abi na only the living go dey chop oyel money?
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by LadyH(f): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2013
blink182: My state has gone to the dogs.
I completely disagree with u.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by LadyH(f): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2013
hihihuhoha.... BUSTED!!!

Tinz dey hapun OOO.

I dint even hear of this. Its bs + that HoA tho!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by omoredia: 5:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot: and who are the APC goons?
ask ur deceased papa
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by jahbiz: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2013
A man shewing gum at the screening? When he no be Sir Alex Ferguson.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by lecturerdabo(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Is it nt tourism board? they can use a tour guide from d ancestors.......GOOD MOVE from the dead 2 avoid marginalization!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached / Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan / Policeman Shoots At Ohanaeze Meeting In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.