Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening (21382 Views)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Protest Greets Alleged Imposition Of Ibori’s Daughter For Assembly Race / Jonathan Nominates Akinkuotu As Demuren’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2013
ryanini: Obviously the governor nominated the people 4 appt.
Elliotwiz1: hope you know He's not aware of everything, i hope you know He's not omnipresent of omniscient, those names were presented to him by people working under him, all he had to do was confirm it, That's the way things are done normally. A governor does not go about hand picking, others do it, his work is just to confirm them. If you say he did the picking, then how come the report says the person was already dead before the name was presented? He is not all-knowing.
ryanini: Obviously the governor nominated the people 4 appt.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2013
donphilopus: So with all these, are you still saying, this's not polical?? Because you said earlier that I should stop politicizing every thread.
the first post was just not well informing, but i think i told you what i wanted to say in my other posts, don't always start an APC Vs PDP fight everywhere.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Lolzz..lyk seriosly

grin grin grin
lemme watch diz comedy...tyard of 9ja politics..

Btw waffi nr dey kari last.. tongue cheesy tongue
#Team-I.rep.waffi
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by deletrue: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2013
agbameta: Shebi na delta? Surprised they didn't nominate Ibori sef...
If there is anything governor who is with the most 'I do not care attitude to its people', highly indesciple, irresponsible and realy devilish is Governor Ideaghan of Delta State. In Delta, you have the highest number of uneducated persons across the country, especially the Urhobos, the Ijaws, Isoko. They are not ready work. All brick layers, plumber, tillers, pls. name it are from other states. They are only good in insteal oil, There are unaccountable number of touts yet the governor will never care. That is state where a three year old child will insult or push and even slap a sixty year old individual. A state where an individual will just block the major roads with trip of sand for as long as he she likes. Truth to God, the MOST dietest state in th WORLD! In fact, the annoyance in me when each time i travelled to Delta is so much that am lacking words to actually describe that state. One of the most corrupt state. mitcheeeeeew.
Please be truthful, am I not factual?
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Utorogwu: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2013
Chewing gum b4 ur administrators dat is high level of indisciplin dat man has no respect.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Mannylex(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria is still backward, very backward.... And to know that there are qualified people to do the job, but lack of connection won't even give them a chance Is very annoying.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by collinsola: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: If there is anything governor who is with the most 'I do not care attitude to its people', highly indesciple, irresponsible and realy devilish is Governor Ideaghan of Delta State. In Delta, you have the highest number of uneducated persons across the country, especially the Urhobos, the Ijaws, Isoko. They are not ready work. All brick layers, plumber, tillers, pls. name it are from other states. They are only good in insteal oil, There are unaccountable number of touts yet the governor will never care. That is state where a three year old child will insult or push and even slap a sixty year old individual. A state where an individual will just block the major roads with trip of sand for as long as he she likes. Truth to God, the MOST dietest state in th WORLD! In fact, the annoyance in me when each time i travelled to Delta is so much that am lacking words to actually describe that state. One of the most corrupt state. mitcheeeeeew.

Dis ya english fit crash plane o..
Sorry,are you from Delta?
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by OneNaira6: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: If there is anything governor who is with the most 'I do not care attitude to its people', highly indesciple, irresponsible and realy devilish is Governor Ideaghan of Delta State. In Delta, you have the highest number of uneducated persons across the country, especially the Urhobos, the Ijaws, Isoko. They are not ready work. All brick layers, plumber, tillers, pls. name it are from other states. They are only good in insteal oil, There are unaccountable number of touts yet the governor will never care. That is state where a three year old child will insult or push and even slap a sixty year old individual. A state where an individual will just block the major roads with trip of sand for as long as he she likes. Truth to God, the MOST dietest state in th WORLD! In fact, the annoyance in me when each time i travelled to Delta is so much that am lacking words to actually describe that state. One of the most corrupt state. mitcheeeeeew.

Announce your state and people, let's compare ediot. una see am, if we descend them on them now they start crying foul and shouting villagers, villagers like a broken record forgetting it was them that threw the first stone. mtschewww. see stone-aged ediot having the audacity to call others uneducated, dirty and lazy. Ewu
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by OneNaira6: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2013
I cry daily for delta. chei, wetin we do? chei
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by ifedun2: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Nlanders never cease to amaze one;the purpose of the exercise was justified as far as am concerned-A nominee was discovered to have been deceased.A female appointee was not properly dresssed;possibly she was revealing 'too much',therefore sending the wrong signal and was sent home.Then there was the 'irresponsible guy in disguise',making light of a serious exercise,by chewing gum.Imo,I think the Assemblymen deserve commendation and not knocks.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Vivipedia: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Wonders shall never end in this country. See more on: http://vivipedia.com
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by debbleopto: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Jxt_mayor: See comedy..

you never know say warri no dey take last. Just like the abracadabra use in election.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by sagaciousblog: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2013
see dis one o.. . oga park well jor, see u and ur grammar and u still dey criticise d whole of Delta state..u no even fit spell UDUAGHAN and u still dey yarn opata..shu! dis ur ITK tinz dey provoke sote if to say u dey were i dey, i go for use ur grammar break ur head cos glo don finish my mb nw because of ur senseless post wey i read..
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by IYANGBALI: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2013
dridowu: most nigerian leaders are comedian
pls add s too your comedian
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by deletrue: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2013
collinsola:

Dis ya english fit crash plane o..
Sorry,are you from Delta?
Just forget the few omissions and few spelling errors. Just note the key points and issues raised. That is why I asked whether or not am factual? Am not from Delta but worked there for long time. I am from the west and also from one of the south south states.
But are you an American? Note that English is usually spelt capital letter 'E' not small letter. And you are trying to correct my thread?
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by debbleopto: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2013
Elliotwiz1: hope you know He's not aware of everything, i hope you know He's not omnipresent of omniscient, those names were presented to him by people working under him, all he had to do was confirm it, That's the way things are done normally. A governor does not go about hand picking, others do it, his work is just to confirm them. If you say he did the picking, then how come the report says the person was already dead before the name was presented? He is not all-knowing.

Elliotwiz voltron defender of Uduaghan. so the students that are doing exam are expected to be all knowing? so if they dupe him of 200 Million dollars, he is not all knowing also?
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by deletrue: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
sagaciousblog: see dis one o.. . oga park well jor, see u and ur grammar and u still dey criticise d whole of Delta state..u no even fit spell UDUAGHAN and u still dey yarn opata..shu! dis ur ITK tinz dey provoke sote if to say u dey were i dey, i go for use ur grammar break ur head cos glo don finish my mb nw because of ur senseless post wey i read..
I expect you to use the normal Queen's English to show how good you are. What have you written! Just go through your spellings. less I forget, you must be an oil thief too. Train your children to avoid the collection of ''deve'' (development) fees. You are not ashamed of your corrupt system you people are running there. Every day, your youths are going through every corner looking for any developer, farmers etc collecting money from already poor deltans, you are here talking rubbish. Oil thieves.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by lukaino(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2013
No be Delta? all of them don touch OGOGORO before appearing b4 assembly members grin
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by sagaciousblog: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: I expect you to use the normal Queen's English to show how good you are. What have you written! Just go through your spellings. less I forget, you must be an oil thief too. Train your children to avoid the collection of ''deve'' (development) fees. You are not ashamed of your corrupt system you people are running there. Every day, your youths are going through every corner looking for any developer, farmers etc collecting money from already poor deltans, you are here talking rubbish. Oil thieves.
it saddens my heart that after taking the pains to go through all your post since you registered on Nairaland, there has been no post in which you expressed yourself without making any grammatical blunder and yet you always want to claim you know all whereas you are a real IGNORAMUS wallowing in the cesspit of grammatical blunder..i haven't got time to exchange words with low lives like you who does nothing but criticise forgetting their flaws.
FYI, it is LEST I FORGET NOT LESS I FORGET..if you think you are that great, then post a link to any of your posts without flaws since you have been on nairaland..although, i know a lowlife like you would try to modify the posts..
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by dungdusugyang(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2013
Appointing a death man into office? Who 4 dey collect ein SALARY?. And that shegoat dressing any how, Irrespossibility no dey tire her ni? See im big mouth, as im come the form Sir Alex Faggi b4 d mesh...I tire for our socall leaders of today. Nincompoops full everywhere yakkata. Mtseeeew!!!!¡
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by ono(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2013
People deserve the type of leaders they have - at anytime.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Etianwanokon: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Serious comedy. But it shows there is still decorum. how can she dress improperly and that mumu chewing gum in the House like that? Serves them right.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Mannylex(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013

What's this one saying undecided
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot:
courtesy

Glory be to God, we are beginning to see transparency and transformation in Delta state politics which is a great start and may our great and good God promote this good will in Jesus name , Amen
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Glory be to God, we are beginning to see
transparency and transformation in Delta state
politics which is a great start and may our
great and good God promote this good will in
Jesus name , Amen
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by obuksjr(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2013
With this your english,how do you think you are better than the bricklayers and artisans you were describing as uneducated?

1 Like

Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by dungdusugyang(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2013
[quoteauthor=nerodenero]Our leaders or polithiefcians feel they can eat their cake and have it.That has always been the case.They do everything anyhow and nobody questions them.Deadman getting job offers while the living stroll the streets aimlessly without job.Such a drama can only take place in Nigeria,no where else.Until we reject how we are governed by these never-do-well people as seen in other countries,we will continue to see dramas of these magnitude and there is no ending to our sufferings.[/quote] Thank u Tabo Mbeke2.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Elliotwiz1: what i mean is that you should stop igniting PDP Vs APC arguments everywhere! What has the governor got to do with this?

Talking about the governor does has nothing to do with party! OK, its an individual thing and not party!!!. Let's all begin to purge our self individuals for the betterment of the nation, no 1 is perfect but trying will be much better and to a positive and constructive results. God help us all
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Elliotwiz1: what i mean is that you should stop igniting PDP Vs APC arguments everywhere! What has the governor got to do with this?

Talking about the governor, has nothing to do with party here! OK, its an individual thing and not party!!!. Let's all begin to purge our self individually for the betterment of the nation and to the Joy and happiness of our existing/yet unborn children. no 1 is perfect but trying will be much better and to a positive and constructive results. God help us all
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by tzege: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅̄ am at a loss to understand why some nairalanders in their response on
this thread are trying soooooo hard to exonerate the delta state gov/executive?
Who sent the list to the assembly? A list to appoint members into a state board goes wrong &
my people say d gov/executive no get fault? Ok, probably U̶̲̥̅ guys r thinking the list came from ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ?
Until we begin to hold our 'leaders' accountable for their actions/inactions & demand that they show some
level of interest in governance, Nigeria may sadly never develop.
God bless Nigeria! Shame to bad people!

1 Like

Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013

Yeah u right but not to the extend comparing to the world, try northern states and so on everywhere, I feel u should go back your state, spend some time there and you will wonder why and how could people still in this modern age act ridiculously. Its just everywhere but in various characters and level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan / Policeman Shoots At Ohanaeze Meeting In Enugu / Appreciating The Administrations Of Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan, And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.