Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening (21379 Views)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Protest Greets Alleged Imposition Of Ibori’s Daughter For Assembly Race / Jonathan Nominates Akinkuotu As Demuren’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2013
ifedun2: Nlanders never cease to amaze one;the purpose of the exercise was justified as far as am concerned-A nominee was discovered to have been deceased.A female appointee was not properly dresssed;possibly she was revealing 'too much',therefore sending the wrong signal and was sent home.Then there was the 'irresponsible guy in disguise',making light of a serious exercise,by chewing gum.Imo,I think the Assemblymen deserve commendation and not knocks.

Yeah!!! Glory be to God, we are beginning to see transparency and transformation in Delta state politics which is a great starting point and may our great and good God promote this good will in Jesus name , Amen
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Archildao: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: I expect you to use the normal Queen's English to show how good you are. What have you written! Just go through your spellings. less I forget, you must be an oil thief too. Train your children to avoid the collection of ''deve'' (development) fees. You are not ashamed of your corrupt system you people are running there. Every day, your youths are going through every corner looking for any developer, farmers etc collecting money from already poor deltans, you are here talking rubbish. Oil thieves.

Abeg park well!dnt you guys have agberos and omoniles who exthort money from people.you are here shouting as if Delta state is the worst state.If it were as bad as you painted it u would't have survived there for so long.Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Moukafoam(f): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Elliotwiz1: must you start an APC Vs PDP argument everywhere?

If you don't have anything to say please just read, then move to the next topic grin
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2013
chrisovo:

Talking about the governor, has nothing to do with party here! OK, its an individual thing and not party!!!. Let's all begin to purge our self individually for the betterment of the nation and to the Joy and happiness of our existing/yet unborn children. no 1 is perfect but trying will be much better and to a positive and constructive results. God help us all
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by chrisovo: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2013
chrisovo:

Yeah!!! Glory be to God, we are beginning to see transparency and transformation in Delta state politics which is a great starting point and may our great and good God promote this good will in Jesus name , Amen

Yes the Assemble men deserve great recommendation
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Sike(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot: what do you expect from the state that bred most of our comedians!
lol
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Moukafoam(f): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
ifedun2: Nlanders never cease to amaze one;the purpose of the exercise was justified as far as am concerned-A nominee was discovered to have been deceased.A female appointee was not properly dresssed;possibly she was revealing 'too much',therefore sending the wrong signal and was sent home.Then there was the 'irresponsible guy in disguise',making light of a serious exercise,by chewing gum.Imo,I think the Assemblymen deserve commendation and not knocks.

I don't think anybody is criticizing your state house of assembly here, yes they did their job by fishing such ugly practice but the question and the issue is how come a deceased person's name appeared in the list?

Or don't they profile a person before nominating him or her?
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by jeddyMay(f): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Brinebryne: Deltans! I know what my people are capable of doin,they must always act differently to the world. Imagine a man for that matter chewing a gum while he was being screened,is like they are not just ready for the screening.

He sure for the guy say d screening just for formalty sake........... grin

@OP, my deltans no dey fall person hand cheesy but.... am i still from that state undecided
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by ifedun2: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
@moukafoam,sorry I cant highlight.
But let me clear the air here.I am not from Delta state.Was commenting as an unbiased Nigerian.
The story says the EXECUTIVE sent the list.What I said was,the revealation could only have been made public at the screening.I no be politician o.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
chrisovo:

Talking about the governor, has nothing to do with party here! OK, its an individual thing and not party!!!. Let's all begin to purge our self individually for the betterment of the nation and to the Joy and happiness of our existing/yet unborn children. no 1 is perfect but trying will be much better and to a positive and constructive results. God help us all
lol you talk like you don't know what happens here. For instance, someone comes and insult GEJ, another person comes and says 'don't mind them, It's because of the st upid pdp, apc is a better choice' another person comes to defend pdp and the stupid argument begins, That's the same thing he was trying to do here.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Moukafoam:

If you don't have anything to say please just read, then move to the next topic grin
well, learn to mind your business!! Even your username speaks more than enough about you, You're someone a little above an illiterate* why would you use the name of a sleeping foam as your username? Don't tell me It's because of the kinda bed you use. Trash! Btw, i'm allergic to stupi.dity please don't reply my post.
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by osaxx: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
SenatorM: Na true o.
BOVI aka AKPOS
I GO DIE
GORDONS
AKPORORO
AY a native of Ondo state but went to delta state university
Them plenty

point of correction AY is an itsekiri boy from warri delta state not ondo
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Sirdy48(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
You only see this happening in Nigeria. What a joke!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by komek(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
deletrue: Just forget the few omissions and few spelling errors. Just note the key points and issues raised. That is why I asked whether or not am factual? Am not from Delta but worked there for long time. I am from the west and also from one of the south south states.
But are you an American? Note that English is usually spelt capital letter 'E' not small letter. And you are trying to correct my thread?

Bros, u are a complete block head. Your pple (the western pple) must have sacrifice ur intelligence to the gods.

You are among the brick layers, carpenters, builders, cement mixers, etc that leave the west to come and work in the South south. Olodo Oshi
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by Rednaxelot: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2013
omoredia: ask ur deceased papa
at least, it is better to have a deceased papa than having a brain-ceased papa like yours!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by iamdsam: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rednaxelot: what do you expect from the state that bred most of our comedians!
That's my Delta State for you. Our wayo is to be compared to non... SMH
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by iamdsam: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Big hailings for my dear state Delta State! Na for only my state this kind thing fit dey happen. Even Lagos state nor fit break this record. What a state Uduaghan hand work!
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by jinsonkv: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
http://lastly.org/

point of correction AY is an itsekiri boy from warri delta state not ondo
Re: Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening by dutchor: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rednaxelot: what do
you expect from the
state that bred most
of our comedians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.