Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - (29067 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now. / Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Ministry's Wife Dies At 57 After A Brief Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by vowiski(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Have they started watching TV? cheesy
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by rusher14: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

must i believe in anything?

In all sincerity you don't need to believe in anything.

But you speak like you know something people don't know.

Please what is your philosophy?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Vickfrank62(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
vineyardfarms: Pastor Kumuyi, most respected G.O of our time - no compromise on his teachings of the word of God. May the Lord continue to bless u sir
Amen oooo grin
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Sunbellar: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
You are cordially invited to Deeper life annual retreat starting from 19th - 22nd December 2013 at different camp grounds in your location. Come and receive powerful touch of God.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by realtem(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

So u believe the earth was created in 7 days...... You must be joking!
stop diverting bro. What i'm trying to tell you is that there is a superhuman up there(who can create the entire universe even in a day ). Just drop a little of your pride and do some researches(any kinda research you can)
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by debbleopto: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
rusher14:

May I ask what you believe in now?

What makes you certain about your convictions?

Please no insults.

Thank you?

I want all of you to know that there is what is refer to in the Bible that somebody fallen and somebody fallen away. these are the two states of backsliding. to fall - the individual can still repent and be saved. The Holy Spirit can and will still assist him in getting salvation. Example is that of Peter denying Christ at His first trial, but he was restore back into God's kingdom. Book of Hebrews said " today if you hear His voice, harden not your heart...". Hardness of heart makes the individual see salvation as waste of time or indefinite future.
but fallen away - the individual crossed that line. His situation is like that of fallen angels. They usually go against the true doctrine of Christ. Some with vehement hatred castigate Christ and his true ministers. the darkness in them hate light. When they were with Christ they gave in to seducing spirit. The same happened to Judas Iscariot at the last supper when Satan suggested he should betray Jesus. When he agreed, satan then entered his heart. So a fallen away person's heart and emotions is now being controlled by Satan.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Generaltos: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Diamond dris: Watch your tongue...they might just kill you immidiately...pastor kumuyi is the one and only man of God that i will always know...may God bless him and forgive you...i love you pastor..please continue praying for me...

Luv Pastor Kumuyi jus like My daddy in d Lord Most Respected G.O Daddy E.A Adeboye. Much Luv Sir.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by guiddoti: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

The area i live in uk is close to the Jewish settlement,so i do interact with them. I do not live in Israel as u think
I just pity you. You are in derision. Why didn't you stay in Nigeria and learn there?
I have my bible. It explains everything about moral life. If I read any other book I do so to acquire ideas which must conform with bible.
I took time to access your real self, based on your views, I discovered your points are on hearsay. I have read my bible. I know and believe that all power belong to God. And, Jesus' name has been highly exalted above every other names. Which books have you read? All your comments are just baseless.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
The Church is not called Deeperlifer, it is called the Body of Christ.

Deeperlife is just another sect.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by dammygoody(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
That's my daddy in the Lord............the Lord is His strength

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
rusher14:

In all sincerity you don't need to believe in anything.

But you speak like you know something people don't know.

Please what is your philosophy?

You want to know my philosophy.. The spread of negative messages(hell,sin,fear,forceful worship) is wrong. No one is going to hell. Life is a school for every human to learn and grow consciously. There is no judgment,no white beard old Caucasian man will judge you after death. Love everyone and stop threatening them with hell. Every living thing is God.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
guiddoti: I just pity you. You are in derision. Why didn't you stay in Nigeria and learn there?
I have my bible. It explains everything about moral life. If I read any other book I do so to acquire ideas which must conform with bible.
I took time to access your real self, based on your views, I discovered your points are on hearsay. I have read my bible. I know and believe that all power belong to God. And, Jesus' name has been highly exalted above every other names. Which books have you read? All your comments are just baseless.

Like i said earlier,pity yourself for being brainwashed. I am free from the bondage of religion. You have a long way to go. How did you access my life when you are still blind. I said jesus is fake! Prove me wrong if you can.

Do you know many historical figures were born on the 25th of December,died and rose from the cross in Easter? A lot of Demi gods before Jesus. All you know is the bible and you will remain a bible student for ever!

How come christians do not graduate in their religion. Going to church for 20 years and you are still a student. Kumuyi is not the cleverest old men around,infact he is the reason so many christians are dumb. Most of his church members are useless to the country. How can they be useful when he encourages them to watch and wait for angels to blow trumpet . You lot will be taken to another planet to be labourers probably in Mars.

The state of black people pathetic. Arabs took you as slaves then your turned to muslims. The missionaries came then along came the slave ship. Next is planet Mars. They gonna take you all in huge number.....poor things.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by lastmessenger: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
People like him because he talks more on holy living.pastor chris is my pastor

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by lastmessenger: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

Like i said earlier,pity yourself for being brainwashed. I am free from the bondage of religion. You have a long way to go. How did you access my life when you are still blind. I said jesus is fake! Prove me wrong if you can.

Do you know many historical figures were born on the 25th of December,died and rose from the cross in Easter? A lot of Demi gods before Jesus. All you know is the bible and you will remain a bible student for ever!

How come christians do not graduate in their religion. Going to church for 20 years and you are still a student. Kumuyi is not the cleverest old men around,infact he is the reason so many christians are dumb. Most of his church members are useless to the country. How can they be useful when he encourages them to watch and wait for angels to blow trumpet . You lot will be taken to another planet to be labourers probably in Mars.

The state of black people pathetic. Arabs took you as slaves then your turned to muslims. The missionaries came then along came the slave ship. Next is planet Mars. They gonna take you all in huge number.....poor things.
you dont believe in Jesus.ok am not against you.tell us what you believe in because am sure u believe in something.maybe in yourself,in atomic power or something physical .is good that you deny religion but tell us what you hold on to in life and what is your motive for being alive
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyrexx: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
I pity the future of Africa. The slave masters who gave them their religion has moved on advanced their nation, we are here fighting over the imaginary gods of the Jews and Arabs. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
lastmessenger:
you dont believe in Jesus.ok am not against you.tell us what you believe in because am sure u believe in something.maybe in yourself,in atomic power or something physical .is good that you deny religion but tell us what you hold on to in life and what is your motive for being alive

Why should a sane mind believe in Jesus? I do not have any belief.

I know i exist because i deserve to. Atomic powers,religions are all creations of man to control others. Your question is baseless because you feel i must believe something . Well sorry i do not accommodate blind faith,neither will i preach what i cannot prove. So if i may ask you to give me a concrete evidence of the existence of your jesus without a bible verse,you certainly wont be able to.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
cyrexx: I pity the future of Africa. The slave masters who gave them their religion has moved on advanced their nation, we are here fighting over the imaginary gods of the Jews and Arabs. Such a shame.

Only the slaves can free themselves. I have tried my best educating these folks. Like a sheep to the slaughter,i hope it wont be too late for them.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyrexx: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
I was a deeper lifer for few years before I left. All they do is divert your all your focus and energy from what really matters about your life to future imaginary life in heaven. That's why staunch deeper lifers are only heavenly good but no earthly value.

Wake up, my people. Don't let religion fool you. Even the oyinbo men who gave you Christianity and Islam have moved on and refused to let those ancient mythologies tie them down to the past. All the heaven and hell you will ever experience is here on earth. So quit the fantasy and dreams of imaginary second life and stop mortgaging your real life for the unreal.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
I was a deeper life occult church 15 years and i am familiar with their form of brainwash. They focus too much on what Kumuyi says and never will they imagine the poor old man could be wrong. What if Kumuyi is actually deluded and wasting lives week in week out?

The worst part is brainwashing kids from the age of zero. Of course they will grow up to be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
frosbel:

The Church is not called Deeperlifer, it is called the Body of Christ.

Deeperlife is just another sect.

frosbel is suffering from Ph.D. (Pull him down) syndrome. You should rather learn that his name is not called kumuiyi as you are fond of calling him but Kumuyi, and come off this thread better informed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
cyrexx: I was a deeper lifer for few years before I left. All they do is divert your all your focus and energy from what really matters about your life to future imaginary life in heaven. That's why staunch deeper lifers are only heavenly good but no earthly value.

Wake up, my people. Don't let religion fool you. Even the oyinbo men who gave you Christianity and Islam have moved on and refused to let those ancient mythologies tie them down to the past. All the heaven and hell you will ever experience is here on earth. So quit the fantasy and dreams of imaginary second life and stop mortgaging your real life for the unreal.

Hey.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by ideaz: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifeness:

Why should a sane mind believe in Jesus? I do not have any belief.

I know i exist because i deserve to. Atomic powers,religions are all creations of man to control others. Your question is baseless because you feel i must believe something . Well sorry i do not accommodate blind faith,neither will i preach what i cannot prove. So if i may ask you to give me a concrete evidence of the existence of your jesus without a bible verse,you certainly wont be able to.

I respond to you not so much as about you but about those who think you really know something. You want evidence of the existence of Jesus without The Bible? Here is a very simple one - What is today's date and when were you born? If you can answer that then you already have not only a proof but an incredible significance of the existence of Jesus Christ.

Why is this year 2013 since the world had been millions or billions of years according to undeniable facts of science? Is the world really 2013 years old? Certainly Not!
You do not need too much research to see that Jesus Christ is the fulcrum of all existence. He is not a politician yet the time of this world revolves around Him - his Birth (BC) and Death (AD).

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyrexx: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:

Hey.

Hi bro, how bodi.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
cyrexx:

Hi bro, how bodi.

Bodi dey container.long time. This place don dull u?
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyrexx: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
ideaz:

I respond to you not so much as about you but about those who think you really know something. You want evidence of the existence of Jesus without The Bible? Here is a very simple one - What is today's date and when were you born? If you can answer that then you already have not only a proof but an incredible significance of the existence of Jesus Christ.

Why is this year 2013 since the world had been millions or billions of years according to undeniable facts of science? Is the world really 2013 years old? Certainly Not!
You do not need too much research to see that Jesus Christ is the fulcrum of all existence. He is not a politician yet the time of this world revolves around Him - his Birth (BC) and Death (AD).

Going by your logic

Thor is the fulcrum of existence because today is Thursday (I bet you don't know that today was named after Thor, the son of Almighty Odin)

The fact that ancient Romans and Greeks choose to start counting days from the date of birth of the Jewish carpenter they turned to their god and Europeans who later adopted their religion and enforced it on their conquered lands doesn't mean that any dead jew is the fulcrum of any existence anywhere .

Don't just read your bible and stop. Go on ahead and read about the history of the origins of your Bible and Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

frosbel is suffering from Ph.D. (Pull him down) syndrome. You should rather learn that his name is not called kumuiyi as you are fond of calling him but Kumuyi, and come off this thread better informed. smiley

wink
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyrexx: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:

Bodi dey container.long time. This place don dull u?

Something like that o. I just pop in once in a while these days.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyril10(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
I discovered some former Deeper life members are the ones working for satan here, trying to brain wash people from believing in Christ's atoning blood, o God have mercy.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
ideaz:

This is another dumb christian bold enough to comment.

The world is at age 2013 based on the Roman Catholic priest who claimed he knew how old the earth was . Of course he also claimed the earth was flat and other bullshit. The pope had the ultimate power then and therefore as usual declared it official until this day.

Meanwhile Giordano Bruno was an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, astrologer and astronomer. He also correctly proposed that the Sun was just another star moving in space, and claimed as well that the universe contained an infinite number of inhabited worlds populated by other intelligent beings. The Roman Inquisition found him guilty of heresy, and he was burned at the stake which was what happened to all those who challenged the jesus and God ideology.

You see,you did not do your research before contributing your knowledge of nothingness. We are living in a world where key positions are occupied by blunt christian. Example: how did this topic make front page and other thread created by atheist do not make front page. All you need to shout is " i love jesus" it will reach front page!

You have proved nothing. Throw away your bible and read science books.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by debbleopto: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I want all of you to know that there is what is refer to in the Bible that somebody fallen and somebody fallen away. these are the two states of backsliding. to fall - the individual can still repent and be saved. The Holy Spirit can and will still assist him in getting salvation. Example is that of Peter denying Christ at His first trial, but he was restore back into God's kingdom. Book of Hebrews said " today if you hear His voice, harden not your heart...". Hardness of heart makes the individual see salvation as waste of time or indefinite future.
but fallen away - the individual crossed that line. His situation is like that of fallen angels. They usually go against the true doctrine of Christ. Some with vehement hatred castigate Christ and his true ministers. the darkness in them hate light. When they were with Christ they gave in to seducing spirit. The same happened to Judas Iscariot at the last supper when Satan suggested he should betray Jesus. When he agreed, satan then entered his heart. So a fallen away person's heart and emotions is now being controlled by Satan.
Re: Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - by cyrexx: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
cyril10: I discovered some former Deeper life members are the ones working for satan here, trying to brain wash people from believing in Christ's atoning blood, o God have mercy.

Sir do you even know the meaning of brainwash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.