Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites (43763 Views)

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank / Fresh Graduate Trainees in a Nigerian Bank / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Moufasa(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2006
Thanks,u r a darling.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by bechex(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2006
Please Kellorah that is not always true, if u go for an interview with that mindset u will not be motivated to give ur best at the interview. keep ur head up and ur job wont pass u by. cool
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by nkemz: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2006
tanx alot for the info, hope it helps us all. you! the man.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by obisluv: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2006
Plz does anyone knows when CBN will write their text? We submitted cv 3 months ago.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by obisluv: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2006
Plz does anyone knows when CBN will write their text? We submitted cv 3 months ago.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by amenzei(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2006
hi.
i need a job with a dynamic management consulting firm in Lagos.
any gist?
this nairaland is tha bomb!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by LadyD(f): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2006
Thanks dear
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by LadyD(f): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hi amezei. Are you an idugboe? If yes, dis is your sis diana. Cheers
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by ogbes(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2006
can anybody feed me with information on EXPORT BIZNESS.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by ejire(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2006
hi there
this is obviously a good site to log on to each time you're online. it's very educative and informative. The brain behind this will not die now. A big Amen or Amin

Am new to the site and thanks a great deal wink
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by muhiz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2006
tanx man. just like ur names "u will definitely "GETRICH" even if u no get money cheesy wink smiley
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by bigbrother: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2006
hey der,

(Arik Air Jobs)

Came across dis site while browsing, Arik, Wing of Nigeria. you all can check it out, http://www.arikjobs.com/jobs/publish/, I really don't know how to post on this site ,
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by sopesupi(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2006
please check this resume out, wat do you think!!

thanks sope!
and please how do i post new topics!!! undecided

Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Gbounmi: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2006
What can i say? Thanks so much u're really a nice person keep up the good work wink
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by omo4ever1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
thanks getrich.this shows that there are still generous nigerians
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by towseen(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
getrich, thanks for the info
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by edwinia(f): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2006
getrich Jah bless, nairaland is truly a family indeed grin
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by hubert(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2006
hey, tanks 4 the info but are these banks recruiting now? i wil really appreciate this info.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by segoye2(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2006
@ Nimotalahi,
Well just as you were told, Nigerians are tested abroad, so also you will be tested here in Nigeria as International Student. If you are looking for a place to do your I T, I can help you out with a place, You can mail me on segoye3@aol.com. Meanwhile how many months do you intend staying for the IT? and can you Travel down to Delta State for the IT? What about IT in our producing company?
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Goodluck to All Lander,
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by sopesupi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2006
grin send your resumes to skye bank's website there are presently accepting resumes, good luck
for the site :
type skye bank nigeria in the google search box
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Obykings(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2006
That was a good job i must commend you guy!!!

BRAVO!!!
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by zubbykings(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2006
Hello guys.

pls someone should help me o, i dont know how to access the sites!

thanks wink
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by zubbykings(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2006
that was a good job indeed.

I O U
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by diyobdw(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2006
They often get opening visit http://www.purplesharks.com/eopp.html for details
they consult for companies and recuit for them too.

Good Luck
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by demola9: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2006
how much do think that star comm pay.do they pay well.that i can feed my family
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Seun(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2006
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by xclusive(f): 3:01pm On May 25, 2007
Thanx alot, this is a useful one!!!
stay real,
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by DisGuy: 12:03am On May 26, 2007
sopesupi

hope you have done your cv again, you Cv is too long, they the content can fit into two pages

then you made a mistake with "Serving of for legal documents to clients"

and marking schemes; what is that?
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by joecreate(m): 1:03am On Jun 05, 2007
please i need details of new jobs so i can aply for it
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by LADUNDE(f): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
Tnx getrich.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
Kkkkkk
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by lucielle: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
Getrich,thanks a million for those websites.It was very helpful.Thank's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept) / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.