Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites (43755 Views)

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank / Fresh Graduate Trainees in a Nigerian Bank / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by edge(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
thanks ma broda you too much, i do not know where you are from or what u do i would have nominated you for the newest award in town www.deltayouthawards.com
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by egin2(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2007
you guys are wonderfull keep it up
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by davejanna: 1:31am On Jun 18, 2007
Hi all,

Diamond bank's career page does not have a link that leads to the Biodata page.

p & g are currently taken people for internship.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Richaado: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
Legwork Jobs is on!!! Create you CVs on Legwork now!!

You can now search for jobs and post your job adverts on legwork work.com.ng. Legwork is publishes hundreds of vacancy adverts which you can apply for. To make it easier, build your Resume and CVs on our Online Template and save it for any Job application on Legwork. The beauty of it is that you can log on to edit or update it any time your wish.

To create your CV, click the link below
http://jobs.legwork.com.ng/CV/ManageCV.aspx

To search and apply for jobs, click the link below
http://jobs.legwork.com.ng/default.aspx
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by laoura(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
You are just the best!!! Thanks a bunchhhhhiiiiiiiiii. kiss
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by dashkk(m): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2007
just look down
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Tonyblu(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2007
Here are some jobs and vacancies.

Click HERE to view more details.

Just a helping WEB_LINK.
Cheers.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by chimolaski: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2008
Tanks,very much.pls i'm new on dis site but i find it very interesting.pls, i will wish we post more job vancancies for our benefit.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by internetca(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
Internet Cash Technology
Abuja HeadQuater, Nigeria.

Complement of the season.
Dear investors of INTERNET CASH TECHNOLOGY.
There will be an important meeting for all the investors of Internet Cash Technology Saturday 22nd of November at Abuja to discuss on very important issues.
The venue will be sent via: SMS or email.
Time: 7:30pm.
Premiun Members: If you are investing the minimum of #180,000 Naira (One Hundred And Eighty Thousand Naira) with us. You will receive Free ABC Transport ticket 2days to the meeting at your permanent home addrress and you go to any ABC Transport nearest to you with the ticket and take the morning bus to the venue of the meeting at Abuja.
We are booking your ticket from ABC Office Nearest to you and we are going to send the Ticket togather with your meeting invitation and free hotel reservation for the night. We are going to also take care of your feeding.

Gold Memembers: You are investing minimum of 350,000naira (Three Hundred And Fifty Naira Only) with us.
YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE FLIGHT TICKET TOGATHER WITH YOUR INVITATION AND FREE HOTEL RESERVATION FOR THE NIGHT and also take care of your feeding.

CONTROL YOUR FUTURE, SO THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY

http://internetcashwork4u..com/2008/09/internet-cash-tech.html
Thanks For Your Cooperation And We Promise to Serve You Better

Sign
Management
Internet Cash Technology.
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Obe: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
hello,
does any body ave a link to virginnigeria HR ave passed there test and interview and they said they will get back to me am yet to get a call from them i really want to know where i stand.
contact me on olahans@yahoo.com
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by finekoko(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2009
found this site that helps you get available jobs from reputable companies from nigeria, http://www.cvdatabank.com
all u have to do is log in an fill in ur cv in an online format, and then u get an alert anytime a company post jobs on the site, and this companies do so because they have individual accounts in the site as well
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by Tonyblu(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2009
smiley
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by clutch162(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites by aweebaby(f): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
pls can i get a banking job b4 service.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept) / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.