Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40477 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
anyone who needs to export moringa seeds,l In large quantities should contact me...via my mail, billyfranca7@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Hello House!Are there any rice dealer in d house?There're two ship loads of rice 4rm Thailand in Nig for sell now,if interested contact me 4 details thru 08099468750.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Miletiti(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Anyone who is willing to export charcoal I deal with charcoal business but I have a financial problem if you are ready to partner with me financially or you want be to supply you,you can contact me quickly see my charcoal store picture below, mail me @ adegbitetundeamos@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by blaze007(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
anyone with solid gold for sale? if u have reliable mine do let me know. johnabey741@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello guys,hope you are all doing good,my regard to you Lizu,kamkad and other members that have gratefuly contributed to this thread.I am fully back and i will like to start by,i think it's time we take this thread to the promise land,i want to first advice those that are trying to derail the thread to stay away,it will profit you only if you can take your advert to the advert section.
I beleive some have learn 1 or 2 things here which i know it enough to start with but according to my survey and through the mail i do receive daily,the great challenges is based on getting pottential buyers also how to seal the deal so as to receive payment without misconception or scam.
As an experiences freight forwarder,i have come out with very good ideal which i think will help everyone soon.Pleas stay tune.

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nubreeze: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Can Lizu and the Freight agent explain why the seller was asked to pay $4000 duty on $450 goods.

If such a situation arises what is the way out of such a mess.

Can we have a BBM group for exporting.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nubreeze: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
How straightforward is it to import nice packaging to Nigeria that will be used to package products for export. Am based between Jos and Lagos.

What export papers are needed if one already has off takers in the US and Europe.

Is it true NAFDAC registration is not needed for products which are purely for export. This point is very important.

Do Frieght companies Guaranty products will reach the final destination in the US and not be held by US customs. My cousin in Atlanta is my partner but said most products get held by customs over there.

I am interested in exporting my own product for breaking hair made from Ori and other local oils that we use in Jos and the north, I will not be interested in exporting agric food stuffs. My main concern is that US customs do not seize my goods or demand high duty payment.

What do I do to ensure my hair oil reaches Atlanta. Do I send across 20 litre drum or bottle in Nigeria as 200ml x 100?

My cousin advised if the label says made in Nigeria it will not bring in much profit.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Ltrust(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Available for Nigerian exporters and suppliers of agro commodities are latest buy leads of various agro products, full contact details of buyers across the globe.
We source all our data from many leading business to business websites such as ec21.com, tradekey.com, indiamart.com, exportersSG etc.Also, we source to ensure you access the most highly verified and quality data available on the market at this presume time.

Services and Charges:
Latest buy leads-100 Verified foreign Companies for 100 dollars(Including complete product requirement, contact name, phone number, email address, company name, mailing address etc). They buy Nigeria agro products such as sesame seed, ginger, charcoal, cashew nut, sheabutter etc. For more details/07033097160.

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by ascent(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
You may which to invest money made from your export to bring in stuff like phones, laptops, UK used stuff etc. If so contact us. We are UK based - ascentventures@ymail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by DjRjay: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
If anyone is exporting kola nut or bitter kola in dis thread. You can contact me for the two products at extreme cheaper rate. Contact mi on 08065796754 whatsapp 08180970599 or mail me lovelyadeola@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello Gurus, I got a contact for Pkc (Palm kernel cake) in Kampala and Pakistan..
I need an expert for us to execute the deal together.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by africanman85: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello house, i have red oil, honey and kaoline (white chalk ) in large quantity. Anybody who is very experience in exportation business can partner with me. Contact me on okoroisrael522@gmail.com lets do business together. Scammes stay clear.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Miletiti(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hi lizu,pls I NEED UR ASSISTANCE I MEET MY FIRST CLIENT PLS I DON'T WANTS TO FUNK UP WITH HER.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by coolwisdom(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have the ogogoro in large quntity but am in calabar
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by coolwisdom(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Bro please can you help me with export ebook please
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
coolwisdom:
Ogogoro that has been banned Nationwide by the FG?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by coolwisdom(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sombody say he need it that was why i told him that i have it because i sell it
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
coolwisdom:
Sombody say he need it that was why i told him that i have it because i sell it
Ok
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by karlxavier(m): 6:34am On Jun 11, 2015
Mr mrcdove, I have waited a whole long time for my money. I need a refund of my 10,250 which you collected last year without doing anything. .. I need my money asap. Form to this forum and answer for yourself....
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by stankezzy: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2015
coolwisdom:
so after ogogoro kill people and people started to abandon the ones they have u wan gather them and export ,for your eye ,e de good so?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Millionjeff: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Pls I need the free ebook on exportation.my elder just gave me 300k to start biz.I told him that am going into exportation biz.pls LIZU I need your help now.pls anyone with this ebook should send it to me abeg, my email is:gateforinformation@gmail.com.

lizu:
Compliments of the season to everyone in the house...please let's make sure we make use of this season by talking relatives and friends that has come visiting from oversea into business. I wish everyone a prosperous new year.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello folks...
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by creampassion: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2015
@Millionjeff are you still interested in an Importation ebook contact me on watsup 08034908146
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by SurePresident: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
We need 80 tones of Moringa seed (not leafs o!) If you have it, contact me asap.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by moneytreeteam: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you need cocoa powder for exportation? Visit: http://moneytreeteam.com

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by favour2012(f): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
SurePresident:
We need 80 tones of Moringa seed (not leafs o!) If you have it, contact me asap.
I can, ur number is not here,contact me on 07036373936
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by peculiaryemight: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have moringa seed 4 sale at #1700/kg. contact me 08028597569 or peculiaryemight@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by dondeal: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
SurePresident:

Moringa available @1, 470
you can chat me upl on whatsapp +2348132546934

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) / 10 Things You’ll Find In The Handbag Of A Female Bank Marketer / Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.