Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40523 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello Boss Lizu, please I need Freight agents contacts.. Reliable please!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
@roqrules04, where are you located?, @yettycares, pls can you be a bit explicit i dont understand, is there anything you are willing to know?, @ stylife..you are welcom bro.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
lizu:
@roqrules04, where are you located?, @yettycares, pls can you be a bit explicit i dont understand, is there anything you are willing to know?, @ stylife..you are welcom bro.

Lagos bro
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by divalindiway(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
wow! Lizu its really nice to knw dat u are still active on this thread. I hv been following this thread since last year and i hv learnt alot here.
Pls i missed out at some point so i dont knw if u finally gave out the article on exportation. Also i want to knw if uts pissible to export foodstuff to Cyprus. Thank u.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
@divalindiway...its nice getting back though its been tough i wont lie i actually stopped at a time when some people that did not want me to continue dashing out the infos free of charge totally were really disturbing, lots of issues on that really but no problem they can only try but wont succeed..though i wont really blame them because they have also gone through hell to get the little they know about exportation...but lets leave that i welcome everyone that is still interested back. As for the article, yes it has been given infact a free seminar was done and lots of people came and am sure they are benefitting anywhere they are now. As for the cyprus thingy, you can definately export foodstuff there since human being that eats lives there, and right now you even have lots of nigerian students in cyprus which are dieing to lay hands on our local dishes they might have missed. so ride on pally and make money... but dont worry, i will be coming up with something very soon just please keep following us.

2 Likes

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
roqrules04:
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
lizu:
@divalindiway...its nice getting back though its been tough i wont lie i actually stopped at a time when some people that did not want me to continue dashing out the infos free of charge totally were really disturbing, lots of issues on that really but no problem they can only try but wont succeed..though i wont really blame them because they have also gone through hell to get the little they know about exportation...but lets leave that i welcome everyone that is still interested back. As for the article, yes it has been given infact a free seminar was done and lots of people came and am sure they are benefitting anywhere they are now. As for the cyprus thingy, you can definately export foodstuff there since human being that eats lives there, and right now you even have lots of nigerian students in cyprus which are dieing to lay hands on our local dishes they might have missed. so ride on pally and make money... but dont worry, i will be coming up with something very soon just please keep following us.
The greater God will always be your side coz it not easy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Mrcdorv...how have you been?, guess you are a freight agent? if yes talk with roqrules04 i think he is in need of an agent
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
@roqrules04.. you can call this number and please 08030782522
roqrules04:
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
lizu:
@Mrcdorv...how have you been?, guess you are a freight agent? if yes talk with roqrules04 i think he is in need of an agent

Thanks Bro, av talked to Mrcdorv
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by divalindiway(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thanks lizu. is it possible I get the article? thru email mayb wink
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2015
@divalindiway.....dont worry something can still be done though i have something cooking almost ready juts keep the tab on thread. thanks

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
lizu:
@divalindiway.....dont worry something can still be done though i have something cooking almost ready juts keep the tab on thread. thanks

Bro, pls do you have idea how they do package cassava-flour for international clients..
I have where I can get it.. they do 250kg for a sack...
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by holajeedayy: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
MR lizu...i rely apric8 u and ur generousity..but d paramount problem is stil geting buyers any where and for "OGI" exporters i have soya bean pap powder for interested partners or xporters call 07030842589 or email thru jidealade123@gmail.com.oga lizu kudos to u
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by greennproud: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
lizu:
hello oga lizzu can you drop your phone contact, and please I would want to have the free e-book on exportation that u have. Thanks in advance. my email is ohunyone@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by divalindiway(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
greennproud:
hello oga lizzu can you drop your phone contact, and please I would want to have the free e-book on exportation that u have. Thanks in advance. my email is ohunyone@gmail.com

i tink u shud quote lizu not me
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by soladnet14: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks for ur efforts and support for us here. Pls send both the previous and new articles to sleevelake at gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Hello every1!I don't knw dis thread is still on.Pls Lizu & everbdy in d house,can we revive dis thread again by making it very active dis yr.Tanx all!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Mr.Lizu,pls we are waiting,Am thinking of starting with garri exportation..Thanks and God bless.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Davidolives(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
greennproud:
pls oooo help a brother too my email: hardeybaryordavid@yahoo.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by greennproud: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
lizu:
Lizzu abeg I need this ebook on export badly, my email is ohunyone@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by scholarben: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am interested in d Ebook lizu
Benteth7@gmail.com
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by divalindiway(f): 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
greennproud:
Lizzu abeg I need this ebook on export badly, my email is ohunyone@gmail.com

pls quote d right person.tnx
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
@Mrcdorv:Hi pal hope u're still based @ ur contact place?Anyway expect mi call soon.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good Morning all, please we need people that have started something to come up with their testimonies, lets share our views here for better understandings for other people on how to go about the export thing.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
lizu:
Good Morning all, please we need people that have started something to come up with their testimonies, lets share our views here for better understandings for other people on how to go about the export thing.
Hello Lizu!Hw're u?Pls ur silence is not helping matters.Can we all make dis thread lively again.I've somtin coming up as regrds d biz.I really ur assistance.Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by meemeee: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Please I will like to know if the article on exportation can still be given out, please i wouldn't mind a copy..thanks

And please how possible is it for us to have another seminar, i wasn't aware of the first one..Please sir Lisu..i really appreciate your selfless service to humanity.God will keep you alive and safe in Jesus Name..Amen.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by roqrules04(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello, Oga Lizupls can you post the CIF of products like Pkc, garri, palm-oil and some other products.
Thanks
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by calaohuru(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
following
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Hello house,anybdy home?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by mattybaby: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.