Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... (40511 Views)

Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
@boss31..I only advise to people to use the air freight, it might not be up to that and more over I don't even know what you have packaged as your product, and have you made your product go through certification by the relevant agency??
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by karlxavier(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Following and subscribing... Been waiting for this topic for long now... Please I would like to get all necessary details on this... I have 250k for start up... I heard export is profitable.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by captainobvious: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
follow this link and discorver a new innovating job site, where you will be hired to do some task,
different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account,
after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout,
then you will be paid for your work via western union. Money gram is also coming soon.
You have to create a account with us to start and login to your member area,
and do daily your jobs and you will be really great after using our service.

http:///1guGm6v
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2013
@karlxavier...its good to know that people are ready to come out of their shells n get serious with their little bucks..nyways I am assuring you again that export biznes is a serious n very lucrative one, please keep followin and keep asking questions, free articles will be out soon so we can all participate fully and get all necesary infos we need..but pending that time we can always discuss here what ever you feel is disturbin..questions and critics are welcom
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Ignatism: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Thank God I got this info at last. Pls which agencies are ideal for certification for small quantity export and buyers contact. Another thing I see as a problem is the freight charges. Pls make sure you include these things in your article.

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2013
@ignatism...you r welcome on board...its time for us to break up the code of success in export biznes..I see no reason why things should not be told my brother..jst keep d spirit on. Questions and critics are welcom
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by seaman007: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
lizu: @ignatism...you r welcome on board...its time for us to break up the code of success in export biznes..I see no reason why things should not be told my brother..jst keep d spirit on. Questions and critics are welcom

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for creating a topic like this have been following
You from the first page.
My question to you is
1,How do we look for buyers that needs pdt
2,What is the method of payment.
Pls am waiting for your reply.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ seaman...getting a buyer to me its something that should not even be worrysome...like i said earlier in one of my response, there are several ways i listed for getting buyers, like talking with your bank account officer, going thru a liscensed forwarding agents, from export desk of any shipping company, e.t.c and as for the payment, its not some thing that is hard also..but i have to do that in a very comprehensive way to our people because i would not any flaws...so please just stay tunned boss, i am going to be unleashing a free article on all these important points..... and everyone will see that doing the business is very easy...questions and critics are welcome
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gud work!I'm still on board.Is there anything like packaging rules 2 observe while exporting in small quantity?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
@kamkamdd..thanks bro for the complements...sure there are rules for the packaging of the items, that goes with the specification given or let me say agreed btween you and the buyer..hope you understand....questions and critics are welcome
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by seaman007: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
lizu: @ seaman...getting a buyer to me its something that should not even be worrysome...like i said earlier in one of my response, there are several ways i listed for getting buyers, like talking with your bank account officer, going thru a liscensed forwarding agents, from export desk of any shipping company, e.t.c and as for the payment, its not some thing that is hard also..but i have to do that in a very comprehensive way to our people because i would not any flaws...so please just stay tunned boss, i am going to be unleashing a free article on all these important points..... and everyone will see that doing the business is very easy...questions and critics are welcome

Thaks man,i will keep following
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by dwizy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dwizy Ǻπϑ many others are following this topic.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by meemeee: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
following very closely
thanks Bro for this great work.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
@dwizy and meemee....we are all moving on the train together...lets all break the monopoly of the market....its not meant for the millionaires and the billionaires alone....some poeple have started sending me messages and abusing me that am spoiling markets for them....but i know they are all toothless dogs...questions and critics are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by sleekiii: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
God will surely bless u for dis.am following u very closely,exporting hav bin on my mind for almost 4years but l didnt no au to go abt it n dir was nobody to put mi tru.l will really luv to c genuine exports who r ready to put upcoming exporter tru.genuine exporter's forum on nairaland won't be a bad idea....jst thinking.pls kip up d gud work lizu.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
@sleekiii...tnx for the words of encouragement we are in for success together by God's grace..just please be on the look out and feel free to ask questions.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Okay bro!Like how much are we considering 4 som1 starting on small scale.I mean capital.How much to budget dat'll care 4 certification,packaging,shipping cost etc,Can u give a rough estimate?Tanx!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
@kamkamdd....even with 60-70k u can do somtin...so it depends on how much you have and what you are exporting..
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Kamkamdd: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Really?Assuming i want 2 export lets say bitter leave or ogbono 4 eg,wat & wat are expected of me 2 do with d price range u said?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
my brother...we have an agency that certifies those types of items...we call them the plant quarantine certification agency...they certify raw agro products, they certify product per transactions....their office is adjacent to Nahco warehouse ikeja, lagos. But there is one secret about those leafy items..., you dont buy from the market, you buy directly from the farmer because the market women would have washed them before displaying them for sale and by so doing they will shrink up before getting to the buyer so you are to buy directly and package it like that... so it can retain its physical quality when it gets to the buyer. please i stand not to be quoted bro.. i only used hat price range as an example, i hope you understand me..this and more are things you get to read in the coming article...thanks . questions are critics are welcome
Kamkamdd: Really?Assuming i want 2 export lets say bitter leave or ogbono 4 eg,wat & wat are expected of me 2 do with d price range u said?

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by afm4ever(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
lizu: @ chidonsky..yes you can, infact these are the major things people export in bit quantity, they are packaged with small amount of money here and according to specifications by the buyers..for example yams are sold at the rate of 130 - 150usd per pallet in the united states ( a pallet contains about 40tubers and it weighs about 25kg), therefor the export price per tuber will be 3.25 - 3.75usd per tuber and the local price ranges from 100 - 200 naira that means the return on investment is about 61.4percent
my guy can u give me ur email address and phone number
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by jerrymania(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
afm4ever: my guy can u give me ur email address and phone number

then people will start following this trend. why dont you hold on and wait for the op's updates?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ff
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by joshuaopu: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please i am very much interested in this can i have your number.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by miqos02(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
seat taken
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Chigorkizz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
am following!
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Samcathe: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Following
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by godman01(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chidonsky: @lizu,hw do we locate buyers of this product we are exporting...how reliable are the buyers..do we export it to them with the hope of getting our money later after the goods has reached them or their destinations?.
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Following.. No questns yet,

In oda news..
Am i 1st 2 comment?
Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Akby(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
*gets chair* VIP mode activated.... Leggggoooo Lizu!

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by lizu: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
To the people in the house...we are all going into a deep ocean of success...things you ahev not heard before on this type of business are going to be told...so please peeps i dont mean to be rude, i wont be able to drop my phone number here, but am putting up a free article that covers all you need and as time goes on, we get to understand more about the business..but ,meanwhile, if there is anything you want to know we can always discuss it here so everyone can benefit from it. tnx to everyone..questions and critics are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... by Tunjman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello Lizu, I already have a market for my product (packaged ijebu garri) in London but I don't know how to go about getting the stuff there...do I still need a letter of specification? Please enlighten me. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) / Crypto Restriction Opens Nigeria To Fresh Foreign Scramble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.