Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! (2986 Views)

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by farem: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
abuc: In 2011 when he was elected the speaker, he became 50% ACN/CPC and 50% PDP. cool
As it stand now, Tambuwal is 90% APC and 10% PDP. Only time will tell...
[color=#990000]
IF YOU WERE ELECTED/LIFTED/ PROMOTED BY A PARTY OTHER THAN YOUR OWN, WOULD YOU EVER TURN YOUR BACK AGAINST THEM?
With Pdp, Tambulwa would not have smell any tangible position. It takes desecrated soul to abandon his benefactors and go after those who are threatening your existence on the altar of zoning system.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by sunkoye: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
1025:

who has the interest of the masses? jonathan abi? i am from imo state and the suffering ppl face to travel from lagos to east when we have a jonathan that is capable of changing things is enough to call for his removal.
have u heard about the subsidy reinvestment money? missing N500B. fertilizer money, missing N740B. excess crude account, missing $5B and our foriegn debt is now above N8T. ASUU is at home and nothing is working. there is a new hike of 50% on importation of cars forcing us the buy made in nigerian cars while none of them(politicians is using the cars. aviation woman - N255M bullet prove cars and u want us to buy nigerian made cars by force.

if i ask u one simple question, WHAT HAVE U GAINED FROM THIS GOVT SINCE 2009 TILL DATE OR WHAT ARE U EXPECTING FROM THE GOVT?
gbam!
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by awodman: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
1025:

who has the interest of the masses? jonathan abi? i am from imo state and the suffering ppl face to travel from lagos to east when we have a jonathan that is capable of changing things is enough to call for his removal.
have u heard about the subsidy reinvestment money? missing N500B. fertilizer money, missing N740B. excess crude account, missing $5B and our foriegn debt is now above N8T. ASUU is at home and nothing is working. there is a new hike of 50% on importation of cars forcing us the buy made in nigerian cars while none of them(politicians is using the cars. aviation woman - N255M bullet prove cars and u want us to buy nigerian made cars by force.

if i ask u one simple question, WHAT HAVE U GAINED FROM THIS GOVT SINCE 2009 TILL DATE OR WHAT ARE U EXPECTING FROM THE GOVT?
Chai..dis one have been swayed by the media noise-Missing sure-p money, Missing excess crude account,fertilizer money?..ewo ooo this media people are achieving their aim...

So travelling Benin-ore road is bad?...Onitsha-owerri is bad?..like very bad?...apart from the Lagos-Ibadan part(which is under construction anyway)..so travelling from Lag to the east is difficult?..eh kwa?...Nsogbu adighi

2 Likes

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by ckkris: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013

No need to respond to fooolls. When campaign starts, Nigerians will know who made food available, at stable price, and fuel everywhere.

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by taharqa: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
1025:

have u heard about the subsidy reinvestment money? missing N500B. fertilizer money, missing N740B. excess crude account, missing $5B and our foriegn debt is now above N8T
. ASUU is at home and nothing is working. there is a new hike of 50% on importation of cars forcing us the buy made in nigerian cars while none of them(politicians is using the cars. aviation woman - N255M bullet prove cars and u want us to buy nigerian made cars by force.

You are a Bladdi LIAR, Oue...
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by pmc01(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
tomakint: Tambuwal has always been a snake that needs no introduction, Jonathan can get rid of him, he is acting as a double agent!

Get rid of him in what sense? Did he put him there?
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Olaolufred(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
ckkris:
No need to respond to fooolls. When campaign starts, Nigerians will know who made food available, at stable price, and fuel everywhere.

I HOPE YOU AIN'T THAT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by jmaine: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Olaolufred:

I HOPE YOU AIN'T THAT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL

Please learn to adopt forum ethics by eschewing using caps lock. . . . .

Your posts are almost unreadable. . . . . sad
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Olaolufred(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
jmaine:

Please learn to adopt forum ethics by eschewing using caps lock. . . . .

Your posts are almost unreadable. . . . . sad

Thanks. Noted
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Jlow2: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
we don tier for pdp since fifteen years na soso promise,corruption na d only tin wey dey work 4 naija,subsidy money way pple collect no supply 1 tanker of fuel 1trillion plus,farouk lawan still collect 620,000$ on top matter,missin sure-p money 500billion,excess crude acct 5billion$ missig,nnpc n swizz oil firm dupe naija 6billion$,oduah 255million naira,even militants dey buy private jets now 4 naija som dey build universties 4 cotonou,d tokumbo car wey poor man still dey manage dey increase import duty by 70%,students dey houz since 5months now because Assu dey ask 4 beta funding of our schools,wey be tachere money compare 2 wetin pdp d take host dinner 4 abuja,4 Nnpc nobody how barrels or ship loads of crude oil wey dem dey sell every day,na any amount wey dem bring we go collect,east west road remain an eyesore,jona is a failure na sentiments we take vote 4 2011,yar"adua is till my best president
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Longeria(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
enigma_otr: By implication, my state is now 100% APCgringringringringringringrin
We cool as long as there's a change of government in 2015. I like GEJ personally...not as a president.
which state?
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by 1025: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
awodman:
Chai..dis one have been swayed by the media noise-Missing sure-p money, Missing excess crude account,fertilizer money?..ewo ooo this media people are achieving their aim...

So travelling Benin-ore road is bad?...Onitsha-owerri is bad?..like very bad?...apart from the Lagos-Ibadan part(which is under construction anyway)..so travelling from Lag to the east is difficult?..eh kwa?...Nsogbu adighi

during ester period, ask anybody that traveled home, many ppl spent 6 hrs plus on the river niger bridge. east as a whole has no single federal project. bayelsa where saint jonathan ruled as a gov had no single project under his tenure and ben bruce showed live pictures of the state with the highest amount from federal allocation.
where are all the promises jonathan made during subsidy protest? you said nothing about the foreign debt that i mentioned here? is the oduah N255M bullet prove cars a rumor too?
this is democracy and everybody has the right to belong anywhere he or she wants. the sweet thing about this new apc now is that we will have a formidable group to lead nigerians to the streets very soon because i see these blood thirsty pdp vampires going down.
under jonathan, child marriage has been approved.
very soon, he is increasing the import duties on imported cars with 50% just to create more rooms for looting.
where are all the money they are collectin g from the abachas family?
have u ever taken a time out to ask how many igbo ppl have died since jonathan become the president?
where was his laud wife when child marriage law was made?
why is it that under jonathan, no single politician has been jailed for corruption?
is the govt all about committees that have nothing to show?
practically all the properties of federal govt have been sold to themselves and their families.
believe u me, if nigeria will continue, all those properties will be revoked. did yar adua not revoke the sale of refineries? we will see.
nigeria has been the only country in this world without light.
ur jonathan travels abroad with 600 aides in pretence to bring foreign investors. which investor will come to a dark country without roads and security? fix ur country and investors will come. stop borrowing and sharing leaving nigeria on debt.
this same okonjo iweala was praised a couple of years back when she helped nigeria pay off our foreign debts only for her to come back and start borrowing again. are we fools? what has changed in nigeria since the coming of jonathan that we now owe N8.2t?
selling of phcn was supposed to raise more money for nigeria abi na debt?
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by awodman: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
1025:

during ester period, ask anybody that traveled home, many ppl spent 6 hrs plus on the river niger bridge. east as a whole has no single federal project. bayelsa where saint jonathan ruled as a gov had no single project under his tenure and ben bruce showed live pictures of the state with the highest amount from federal allocation.
where are all the promises jonathan made during subsidy protest? you said nothing about the foreign debt that i mentioned here? is the oduah N255M bullet prove cars a rumor too?
this is democracy and everybody has the right to belong anywhere he or she wants. the sweet thing about this new apc now is that we will have a formidable group to lead nigerians to the streets very soon because i see these blood thirsty pdp vampires going down.
under jonathan, child marriage has been approved.
very soon, he is increasing the import duties on imported cars with 50% just to create more rooms for looting.
where are all the money they are collectin g from the abachas family?
have u ever taken a time out to ask how many igbo ppl have died since jonathan become the president?
where was his laud wife when child marriage law was made?
why is it that under jonathan, no single politician has been jailed for corruption?
is the govt all about committees that have nothing to show?
practically all the properties of federal govt have been sold to themselves and their families.
believe u me, if nigeria will continue, all those properties will be revoked. did yar adua not revoke the sale of refineries? we will see.
nigeria has been the only country in this world without light.
ur jonathan travels abroad with 600 aides in pretence to bring foreign investors. which investor will come to a dark country without roads and security? fix ur country and investors will come. stop borrowing and sharing leaving nigeria on debt.
this same okonjo iweala was praised a couple of years back when she helped nigeria pay off our foreign debts only for her to come back and start borrowing again. are we fools? what has changed in nigeria since the coming of jonathan that we now owe N8.2t?
selling of phcn was supposed to raise more money for nigeria abi na debt?
Your post reeks of Ignorance and Confusion..Though I really wana help but seriously its not worth it..no matter how hard I try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revolution Looms: A Top Nigerian Leader Will Die Before Xmas - Ita / Interview Of Loius Farrakhan By Mike Wallace In 2000 / Oba Akiolu Showers Blessings On Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.